Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Rooting Guide For X600 Infinix Note 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rooting Guide For X600 Infinix Note 2 (956 Views)

Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Infinix Note 2: Infinix x600 Next BIG6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rooting Guide For X600 Infinix Note 2 by wissylead(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
I believe much people have bought this device because the last 2time i checked the phone was out of stock. This rooting guide is for those that have gotten theirs and have been
looking for a way to root it.
I will never proccede with this post without acknowledging
Team for his wonderful work for porting TWRP
recovery to X600

Tools Needed
1. PC window 7/8
2. Sp flash tools
3. Twrp recovery mode
Download UpdateSu.zip you can copy that to the root of
your memory card.
Download TWRP recovery for X600 by Here
Flash the TWRP through sp flash tools use this guide here

Once the flashing is done,boot to recovery mode my
holding the power button and the vol+ simultaneously.
Now click install zip from SD card then navigate to the
root of sdcard where you saved UpdateSu.zip
Click on it wait till the process finish loading then reboot
your phone. Congratulations, you just rooted your infinix X600 you will see SuperSU app installed on your phone.
To be sure, download root checker from playstore

http://www.techfashy.com/2015/12/rooting-guide-for-infinix-x600-hot-note.html?m=1
Re: Rooting Guide For X600 Infinix Note 2 by Ebimablog: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Honestly do not wish to root mine
Re: Rooting Guide For X600 Infinix Note 2 by wissylead(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ebimablog:
Honestly do not wish to root mine
y now
Re: Rooting Guide For X600 Infinix Note 2 by Ebimablog: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
No need for it
wissylead:
y now

(1) (Reply)

Kongapay, Benefits & How To Register / Infinix Hot S With Incredible Specs Coming Soon / Help!! My Whatsapp Has Stopped Working With All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.