Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic (57873 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by vault(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
dats alwaya 9ja 4 u, few think b4 talking
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Just the way PDP have forgiven the Buhari supporters who murdered innocent corp members.

Find something to eat,you will feel better.
azzima:

But Biafrans are the only tribe that is still bitter. Everyone has forgiven and moved on EVEN the Ijaws who's Son lost the election. Biafrans and their Political nuisances and miscalculation. They seem to make the same mistake OVER and OVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by mikolo80: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
likila:
buhari get brain ni?
he has enough to be president, what has your brain got you?
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
azzima:
But Biafrans are the only tribe that is still bitter. Everyone has forgave and move on EVEN the Ijaws who's Son lost the election. Biafrans and their Political nuisances and miscalculation. They seem to make the same mistake OVER and OVER AGAIN!
True talk. Their hearts is full of hatred for northerners and they can't do nothing about it cos we will continue to rule over there sorry asses.
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by babafirst(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Election is over, those guys are broke .

Barcanista is next cheesy
lwkmmmmdiest, na true ohhhh but they can't get anything from Baba,not even kayanshiki (intestine ) from Baba's cow when slaughtered. Small propaganda money still dey with PDP so they can hang around the PDP office.

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by akyinka: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:
Hmmmmmm

That's how it is....
People will abuse you because they aren't like you.
People will abuse you because you are better than them.
People will abuse you when you do those things they couldn't do.
People will abuse you when you are loved by society.
People will abuse you when you don't give a fvck about their hypocrisy.
People will abuse you when they have tried to bring you down but you kept moving forward.
People will abuse you when you are successful and satisfy with what you have.
People will abuse you when they don't understand you.

Those people aren't better than you just that they have one disease called JEALOUSY

Na so o my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by nairamaniac: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
agarawu23:
No permanent enemy in politics

That game hate-game PDP and their supporters wr playing ain't POLITICS.
Make no mistake bout that.
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by BizBayo: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
likila:
buhari get brain ni?
Your father should be know more, go ask him. Do yourself that favor.
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by deolumike(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
otr1:

In all your gettings, get sense.
there was absolutely no need to bring ethnicity into this. The guy messed up but his conduct doesn't define another Yoruba man. Has he in your view represented likes of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, BRF or Gani Fawehinmi? Drop the silliness.
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by BizBayo: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
mikolo80:
he has enough to be president, what has your brain got you?

I just asked the fool to go ask his father.
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by toyese01(m): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
sirjohnson:
And you think you have been forgiven just like that? You must be joking.

======

Meanwhile, guys, read how to last AT LEAST 30 minutes in bed with your woman...No single side effect and its a permanent solution....Read it Here: http://davidtellaclinic..com.ng/2015/09/sample.html
Samething, No one really says it all in one write up, just †̥ deposit so so amt in one acct nd everything nah lie.don't ask Me how cos have fell for most of you and when you get †̥ђε e-book all you fine dia is Poo, some of you won't send any ebook sef, lying lazy liars
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by cigwegbe(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Read this article to see the way forward for Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2584742/much-ado-corruption#37797254
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
the guy has no shame...
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by agarawu23(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
nairamaniac:

That game hate-game PDP and their supporters wr playing ain't POLITICS.
Make no mistake bout that.
hmmmmm
I hear u
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by fyneboi79(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Adeyanju deji the shameless f00l with no brain.
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by 989900: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
If na mama peace . . . shocked
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by otr1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
deolumike:
there was absolutely no need to bring ethnicity into this. The guy messed up but his conduct doesn't define another Yoruba man. Has he in your view represented likes of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, BRF or Gani Fawehinmi? Drop the silliness.
My post is in response to someone trying to give the thread an ethnic coloration and I think my response to him is civil enough.
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by focus7: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
likila:
buhari get brain ni?
Is amazing that all your brain could afford you is to be a commentator on Nairaland, Buhari with his no brain is known all over the world, Buhari with his no brain is the president oof Nigeria ruling over you. You with your brain is a nonentity, even many from your immediate family circle does not even know you exist and probably you are jobless. From the way you are going about your life you may even end up your life as a beggar, and you call what you have a brain, I guess you have an ant brain.
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by WailingWailer: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
GEJ was called worse. Stop the unnecessary fuss
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Ephemmm: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Election is over, those guys are broke .

Barcanista is next cheesy

The dude don go on exile: no money to pay his salary again tongue tongue tongue
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Ilekeh(f): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
See as Yusuf just fine anyhow.
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by chidinwachukwu(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
That's not surprising for a yo .r. uba Man.d
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by thundafire: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
sameer1212:
Even PEJ That once called us(Northerner) Almajiris and born throw away, we've forgiven her cos Never repay Evil with Evil.
GOD bless Nigeria.
lol he said it all dy daura mallam even till 3000 yrs to cum (NORTHERNERS) ALMAJIRIS will still be born troway cs una leaders dn block una brain tru una ears with daft doctrines cs na una dirty pass una nd cows jst dy same
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Guyman02: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
missKiffy:
PDP supporter Adeyanju Deji met both the First Lady Aisha Buhari and her son, Yusuf Buhari in London and took pictures with them. Deji has used 'certain' words against Buhari in the past and once referred to the President as 'Brain Dead.

Nigerian Twitter users who are familiar with his attacks were quite shocked to see the photos with the first family he shared on twitter and questioned the kind of security the first family has. See the photos he took, his former tweets and the reactions from some Nigerians.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji?lang=en

Somebody made his political opinion known and you are asking about security of the first family. If thats the way it is then Lai Mohammed will not be near GEJ or even enter Bayelsa State with the level of insults he has heaped upon GEJ.
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by tpiander: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
lord have mercy.
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by ibukunobi: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
I know this guy from childhood, i am not surprise at what i heard about him, we live on the same street in Kabba,kogi state, his Dad was a retired commissioner of police, before he was assasinated at his filling station in Kabba, that was back in late 1980's.
His Mum is related to my Dad, his younger Sister is called Shade, this is the first time I will hear about him since 1994 when we finnished sec school. Politicians are not straight forward, they can be here today, the next morning, you will see them here.

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Take picture or no take Boko~hari remain brain dead nd illiterate pedophile so nothing changegrin grin grin
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Shymm3x: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Typical Yoruba nyggah - always flip flopping. grin grin

I'm Yoruba but I gotta say the truth. cool
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Image123(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
missKiffy:
PDP supporter Adeyanju Deji met both the First Lady Aisha Buhari and her son, Yusuf Buhari in London and took pictures with them. Deji has used 'certain' words against Buhari in the past and once referred to the President as 'Brain Dead.

Nigerian Twitter users who are familiar with his attacks were quite shocked to see the photos with the first family he shared on twitter and questioned the kind of security the first family has. See the photos he took, his former tweets and the reactions from some Nigerians.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji?lang=en

i think the first family needs to be more careful and not be too simple/simplistic. Even ex Patience jonathan , you cannot take pictures with like this. i appreciate the open mindedness and plain everyday lifestyle of the Buharis and not wanting to be too politically involved or power showy etc, but they need to live with the realities of our times. See this shameless one too, taking selfie. That's how his minions on NL here shout silly things, but ib reality were they to meet even the sons or daughters of these men, they will be prostrating and saying yessir yessir, hungry jobless people.

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by jelal007(m): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
likila:
buhari get brain ni?
PaSs ur papa sef,na why him be president.
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Deji was part of a strategic online social media team installed to play with "keywords" that will trigger sympathy and surge the support for the Buhari camp.
His criticism and assault was a plot designed to influence public response and move traffic to the APC Camp.

It workrd succeasfully!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.