Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times (28121 Views)

Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai / How Katsina Governor, Aminu Masari, Lied To Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by encryptjay(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by anonimi: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
PassingShot:

Good one. Some think the bailout is a gift.

Besides, each affected state's assembly had to give an approval before the facility can be obtained.

But the NASS filled with your useless APCheat people do not have to approve the monies spent by Jonathan hence in your President Buhari mind set na the former president do everything on his own.
See SHALLOW reasoning for 200 million mumus. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2164168_img2442716439770_jpeg_jpeg49f4a056f74762c61c152da509187c60

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by encryptjay(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Gerara hia
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Goke7: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
What will this governor use 11billion naira to do since the state doesn't owe salaries.

Lalasticlala, kindly answer the question

you can as well tell him what to do with 11 billion, i wonder why you guys like taking panadol for another man's headache, is not a loan abi na free money, even your wike took a loan so what's your problem here or will you repay the loan for them?
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Happiness87(f): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Saifullah01:
Nobody scammed anyone. The bailouts were not free after all. It was either a restructuring of existing commercial bank loans into government bonds, or outright purchase of FGN bonds, either ways u pay FGN back. It's left for the state assembly and people to ensure such funds r put to judicious use
hahaha, the guy can siphon the money, and claim that he used it to pay salaries.

Putting the state in 20years bondage is not the way forward, state houses of assemblies rarely do their job, if the governor shares the money with them, that's the end of the story.

no one will investigate

4 Likes

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Nsarug80: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
I thought the so called bailouts were proceeds from taxes frm the NNPC as we were earlier told.
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by nwakaibeya1: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
click&see here>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtSL76pTQc … …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 … …>that kingdom of God of justice,light,mantle&the power that be has come with judgement&revenge
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by aderonkedeborah(f): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
k
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Happiness87(f): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Goke7:

you can as well tell him what to do with 11 billion, i wonder why you guys like taking panadol for another man's headache, is not a loan abi na free money, even your wike took a loan so what's your problem here or will you repay the loan for them?
see this fool again defending nonsense, is he the one to repay the loan or from state governments coffers.

all he needs to do is to share the money with state assembly and claim the money was used to pay salaries.

end of story.

why did I even lecture you, a brain dead dude.

Why won't the guy take the panadol, when GEJ is giving you sleepless nights

2 Likes

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by tollytexy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Kastina governor na Guy man lol

1 Like

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by tucky200(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls learn to read before commenting,u just keep commenting like a kindergarten pupil
ECOTERRORS:
I thought APC are Saints and PDP are sinners?

I thought Bello Masari is also Mr Integrity?

I thought PMB should use his body language to make Katsina corrupt free?

They are all my thoughts but APC don't think they only SCAM us without allowing us to think.

1 Like

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by sparkwil(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
APC scamming gullible Nigerians and themselves since 1633 BC

1 Like

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
alaoeri:
Kangaroo journalism. undecided

What do u expect from a Zoo?

Kangaroo's will surely be journalists and practice kangaroo journalism.
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by anonimi: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Segadem:
Mr man,there is a proverb that says " charity begins at home" if u can say all these kind of words to No1 citizen of your country, I wonder what u will say to your teacher, brother and the family.

If they are as DAFT as the President Buhari, I will only be helping them by telling them what they are so they can change for better, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2253966_dashsense_jpeg81abf3acb54aa60dd6e866dd892c1fce

1 Like

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by sparkwil(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
kestolove95:
but why did he behave like d governors from the east

Well articulated comment...

From an idiot angry

3 Likes

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by hinwazaka: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
This helps to espouse the notion I had earlier on expressed, that the bailout brouhaha was a scam initiated by the various governors( both PDP &APC) to recover the flagrant wastage of resources they garnished on the elections. This is synonymous with the ECA debacle which plagued the dispensation of GEJ. But unlike our present desperate President, who sacrificed his integrity and dignity for a pot of porridge, GEJ, stuck to his guns, and almost won, with the help of his brilliant finance minister, NOI, but for the weakness of the courts and the ignorance of the populace. Our dear President, on the other hand jumped at the offer, with no hesitation, and thus presented the governors with a blank cheque. This conjecture of the Katsina govenor's impropriety, is just a tip of the iceberg. There are some other outrageous scammers like the Edo state govenor, who coerced the President, into helping him acquire an outrageous sum of money, under the guise of a world bank loan for the "altruistic " execution of projects.
Under, this President, we will witness, the worst case of embezzlement and corruption, like we have never seen before. The truth will always sneak to the surface, no matter, how hidden it is at the roots.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by brirold1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Call us for ur Multifunctional USB Flash Drives, Data Transfer Cable, Charging Cable for both Android Phones/Iphones/Tablets/Computers ------ (All in 1) ahnd also for ur OTG Flash Drive For Smartphones/Tablets/Computers, Monopod Selfie Stick and Mini Light for Laptops/Powerbanks

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
tucky200:
Pls learn to read before commenting,u just keep commenting like a kindergarten pupil
Are you crazy? How dare you reply my post. I've neva seen any intelligible comment you ve make here. @ 16 years of age you should be reading seriously for your forthcoming jamb instead of being online fighting with your ancestors. I will rather release dunsman to engage you for an intellectual discuss and I ll watch him whoop ur arse
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by anonimi: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
hinwazaka:
This helps to espouse the notion I had earlier on expressed, that the bailout brouhaha was a scam initiated by the various governors( both PDP &APC) to recover the flagrant wastage of resources they garnished on the elections. This is synonymous with the ECA debacle which plagued the dispensation of GEJ. But unlike our present desperate President, who sacrificed his integrity and dignity for a pot of porridge, GEJ, stuck to his guns, and almost won, with the help of his brilliant finance minister, NOI, but for the weakness of the courts and the ignorance of the populace.
Our dear President, on the other hand jumped at the offer, with no hesitation, and thus presented the governors with a blank cheque. This conjecture of the Katsina govenor's impropriety, is just a tip of the iceberg. There are some other outrageous scammers like the Edo state govenor, who coerced the President, into helping him acquire an outrageous sum of money, under the guise of a world bank loan for the "altruistic " execution of projects.
Under, this President, we will witness, the worst case of embezzlement and corruption, like we have never seen before. The truth will always sneak to the surface, no matter, how hidden it is at the roots.

You are a very sharp guy.
Even sef Gillette razor blade go fear you. cheesy
See as you analyse the situation wella.
Oya, make you chop knuckle o jare. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by nochildsplay(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
lurther:
And you think Buhari is not aware?

That's his state, he has his own cut from the deal. No biggie...
dOnLarich:
So a Scammer can be scammed grin
ECOTERRORS:
I thought APC are Saints and PDP are sinners?
I thought Bello Masari is also Mr Integrity?
I thought PMB should use his body language to make Katsina corrupt free?
They are all my thoughts but APC don't think they only SCAM us without allowing us to think.
sparkwil:
APC scamming gullible Nigerians and themselves since 1633 BC
FOOLS everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
hmmmm!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Happiness87(f): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
PassingShot:

Good one. Some think the bailout is a gift.

Besides, each affected state's assembly had to give an approval before the facility can be obtained.
hahaha, you mentality is always shallow, all the governor needs is to give state assembly their share, and ask commissioner of finance to cook reports showing the money was used for salaries.

who will repay the loan, the governor or the state govt, the money for the masses, putting the state in bondage for 20years.

why is ambode having tough times on how Lagos will be able to repay the loans by fashola, note that he also has alot of projects to embark which will require taking loans again,

if you owned a bank and Lagos state is already owing you 50billion will you approve another loan for them

3 Likes

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Princedapace(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
kokoA:
It's more like a loan so what's the biggy? If he want make he lie, they must still repay.

before you loan, you have to be sure of what to do with the money...he has few years to stay in office! The debt will be state debt and not his personal debt...so, you see why it's a big deal?

1 Like

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by anonimi: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
nochildsplay:
FOOLS everywhere angry

Obviously, your case is that it takes a FOOOL to see others as foools like him.
Shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

No wonder you dey follow DauraDullardinho like cow angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2015632_buhariignored14_jpegb7e8701bab7f5ae06537837721bc3bf4

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by sunsewa: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aboki scammed themselves without knowing the disadvantages and implications, they always like scamming us in national issues, census scamming, voters registration scamming, Academic quota systems scamming, military and police quota system scamming, federal employment scamming etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by emmalexabl(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
kestolove95:
but why did he behave like d governors from the east

shut up !!

1 Like

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by cyberheist: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
PLS GUYS HOW DO I SEND A BREAKING NEWS TO NAIRALAND. I HAVE SOME GOOD STORIES TO GIVE OUT!!!

PLS I NEED UR ASSISTANCE

MODS pls guide me
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by room089: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
This one na news?

The cows head is inside the cows pocket!

Next topic please!
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Goke7:

Did he follow due process in asking for the loan? Masari commited pejury and should be impeached.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
nochildsplay:
FOOLS everywhere angry
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by dOnLarich: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
nochildsplay:
FOOLS everywhere angry
yo ba epon baba re

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by UnknownT: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:
the next news will be:

How Trailblazer1 scammed the governor of katsina state who scammed Buhari who scammed Nigerians grin grin grin

watch out!!!!!
in the other news, Unknownt scams trailblazer1 who scammed the governor of kastina state who scammed Buhari who scammed Nigerians grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo, Toyin Saraki, Bolanle Ambode At HID Awolowo's Burial (photos) / PHOTOS: Visible Cracks On Apapa Bridge- NEWSHELM / Defections :saraki, Akpabio, Tambuwal Others May Lose Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.