Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,307 members, 7,857,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Help, Ojo Awori Is Under Attack by Criminals And Cultists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help, Ojo Awori Is Under Attack by Criminals And Cultists (758 Views)

Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo / Benue Police Parade Deadly Kidnappers, Armed Robbers And Cultists (photos) / Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Ojo Awori Is Under Attack by Criminals And Cultists by Obanaijacom: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Please this is a distress call from a concerned citizen, and i will appreciate is this message is sounded and resounded until somthing is done by the police or any higher authority in the armforces, the high rate of Armed robbery and CUTIST activities within the Ojo Ajangbadi Area has sky rocketed and is very alarming, the rate at which people are harrased in broad day light by these hudlums has now become unbearable and saddenen, it brings me to the question, WHERE IS THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE, yes we have police posts everywhere withing our locality but the only thing they are seen doing in collecting bribes of N100 and mounting road blocks, they are even the ones hiring guns to these hudlums.

We need help, because the Police HAS FAILED to deliver, this is a cry for help, and yes i have been a victim as my business centre where i make my daily bread was robbed and all my property carted away, and nothing was done by the so-called Police could not provide answers, not even the vigilante group who only go around to collect money from houses.

The Nigerian Police force can do better to get rid of these boys, we know them, the are amongst us, but we cannot do anything because of fear, They have written letters to us and have told us to prepare for them, please moderators kindly help push this appeal till somthing is done.

anybody who can assist with a solution can help, Shibiri is located after Ojo Alaba, Ajangbadi area. It is under oto awori local Government.
Re: Help, Ojo Awori Is Under Attack by Criminals And Cultists by MoneyGreen(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Call police
Re: Help, Ojo Awori Is Under Attack by Criminals And Cultists by emmchi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Its just a pity that insecurity has been the major issue in Nigeria and the police are not even helping matters.

So sory for your lost and may God provide for you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Help, Ojo Awori Is Under Attack by Criminals And Cultists by Obanaijacom: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thanks
Re: Help, Ojo Awori Is Under Attack by Criminals And Cultists by Dinirojones(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Help, Ojo Awori Is Under Attack by Criminals And Cultists by BlackrulesDworld(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jah we need thee. No being can help us in this nation except thee. Pls come to our aid
Re: Help, Ojo Awori Is Under Attack by Criminals And Cultists by debetmx(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Distress call.

Kindly move to front page.

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Terrorist Advances On East Syria Airbase 41 People Dead / Twin Explosion Rocks Kuje Abuja / Police Man Kills Himself After Missing Assessment Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.