Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo (31650 Views)

Police Extort ₦50,000 From A Medical Doctor In Delta Over 'Controlled Drugs' / Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos / Police Extort ₦405,000 From UNILAG & YABATECH Students After False Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yesterday, two young men were apprehended by men of the Edo State Police Command and were accused of cyber crime and were taken into custody. While the police officers were unable to nail that accusation on them, they fabricated another offence of cultism just to instill great fear in them.

The young boys were forced to cough out the sum of N100, 000 which was initially pegged at N200, 000 for both of them following sordid tales of how innocent citizens have been framed up by some law enforcement agents for the purpose of extortion,

According to ‎Osazee Edigin‎, the police officers allegedly took the boys to an ATM to withdraw the said amount.

Unfortunately for the policemen, news got to Edo Civil Society Organisations and the Coordinator General, Comrade Omobude Agho and other comrades took it upon themselves in investigating the matter and doing justice to same. Just to cut a long story short, the Officer in Charge of the Unit at the State Police Command quickly responded and retrieved the money from the police officers that carried out the shameful act.

Report has it that this is not the first time members of EDOCSO have recovered paid bail fees.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/edocso-recovers-n100-000-bail-money-from-police-in-edo-state.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by IdeyFindWife: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na 2day?

They should be happy they weren't framed and shot because of chicken change. #ManyHaveGone abeg

The more these crooked NPF officers at exposed and punished however, the better for the pple.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
so they just retrieve the money and the police men were not purnished

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by crestedaguiyi: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
fuckingAyaya:

by who, the rogue idris or the inept cowhari. mtchew

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by HeyCorleone(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
I do not understand the rationale behind collecting money from internet fraudsters or people of that sort.

Is it a form of atonement? Does that teach them any lesson?

Honestly methinks to become a member of the NP you have to be reduced to a certain level of foolishness.

7 Likes

Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by idrisolaide(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
NO be TODAY
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by EndtimeJudge(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send my CV if requested. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by oluchivy(f): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
This one na news
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by 400billionman: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by unilorin: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by HoodBillionaire: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
benin boys can like beer
see dah niggi wey dey fly blue polo
he don drink beer throway.

1 Like

Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by thoollz: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thieves in uniform. If u love yourself and u want your kids to enjoy this life very well, give them a better life by sending them to a country where things work. I repeat, don't let them stay long in this shithole.

Every sector of d nation is corrupt from the top to d bottom. Govt stealing, police officers forcefully collecting your hard earned money, shop attendants adding extra to the original price etc. This country is messed up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by 360great(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Stop spamming go to the right section. People that can help will see it
EndtimeJudge:
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs

2 Likes

Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by KrystosCJ(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thank God for their lives. From Ago in Okota to Edo.. EFCC should probe Idris.
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by Timiblanko(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Police are never ever going to be my friend. anytime a remember what they did to my friend.
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by andyanders: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
What of the official police armed robbers that arrested them? Unless the DPO was involved, then they will try to see a way to hide them.
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by collitexnaira(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
fuckingAyaya:

Am also bewildered by such nonsense

If it were to be a common man that duped someone of the sum of 200,000 , he will be asked to pay 500,000 in court as bail or be remanded in prison

4 Likes

Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
You don't need anybody to give you job. Create a YouTube channel and start practising what you studied. Monetize the channel and start smiling to the bank.

EndtimeJudge:

8 Likes

Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by Xzbit91: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I do not understand the rationale behind collecting money from internet fraudsters or people of that sort.

Is it a form of atonement? Does that teach them any lesson?

Honestly methinks to become a member of the NP you have to be reduced to a certain level of foolishness.

You think they want fraudsters to atone for their crime?

Why kill the cow for beef when you can keep it alive and get milk, cheese and other dairy products on a daily basis?

I know that's not ideally what they're supposed to do but they're smarter than you give you them credit for. Even though it's a negative application of smartness

1 Like

Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by hisgrace090: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerians police and much greed.

Tufia.
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by hotwax: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
It happened to me last week. Although my car papers were not complete. I don sort my papers now...next police to stop me, we will drag it to the fullest,
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by oluxy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
What is the legal action taken about the police?
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by afamaustin(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
I tot is my neighbor that is doing yahoo
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by greenguy: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na their way. That's why I totally do not believe the police whenever they parade criminals.
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by EmmaLege: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na today undecided
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by SoaringLife01: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
That is why most of the Nigerian police do die 'anyhow' death and life a miserable life after retirement or have series of misfortune
You can't oppress the innocent and go scot free.By oppressing your fellow human,a seed has been sown by you and will surely germinate to haunt the evil sower.
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by kingchris30(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigeria police the most wicked set of people to deal with, i think boko haram is better than some of them
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by RogueX: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
It's sad that 99.9999% of soldiers that are meant to be fighting crime are the biggest criminals.

run when you see our crooked police
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by srclark: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
WE ARE BEGGING ON THE POLICE AND THE AIG IN EDO STATE TO LOOK INTO THE ACTIVITIES OF A POLICE OFFICER BY THE NAME PLEASE THIS SAID OFFICER GOES ABOUT EXTORTING INNOCENT YOUTHS PLEASE AND PLEASE
Re: Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Same thing happened to a friend at ring road last week, after assaulting him they ended up taking the last 5k that he wanted to use to buy extra material he needed to make a clients dress after asking him to pay 70k and gave him two hundred naira for transport.He said before he left ,they were already harassing another guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna / Many Arrested In Ikorodu As Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts. Photos / Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.