Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

nokia su-33w tv receiver update - Phones (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / nokia su-33w tv receiver update (172005 Views)

Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 / Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update / Nokia Tv Receiver Device, Nokia 3110c And Blackberry 7290 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2011
@damma trust me,u wont enjoy streaming for now,there are hundreds of streaming apps, but for aljazeera, go to ovistore on ur phone and download it,there are also some tv apps there too
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2011
@damma wats ur email? i want to send crystal tv,mundu tv,mobi tv
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2011
@damma wats ur email? i want to send crystal tv,mundu tv,mobi tv
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by folex(m): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2011
eleshin:

Pls any info on d subscriptn fee 4 mtn dstvmobile cos mine stopd showin anytin since last week.

trust me you are alone on that as all the 15 channels are still showing as on now shocked shocked shocked. you may wish to rescan or reset mobile tv application settings and then repurchase right.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by honsule(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2011
folex:

trust me you are alone on that as all the 15 channels are still showing as on now shocked shocked shocked. you may wish to rescan or reset mobile tv application settings and then repurchase right.

Do u use your E75 with Tv-Out ?what firmware version is your Phone?my E75 phone firmware version is 110.48.125(28-05-09).I read some online comments on the danger of upgrading to version 211. hence i decided not to upgrade.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2011
Still showing all channels live from my end.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2011
honsule:

Do u use your E75 with Tv-Out ?what firmware version is your Phone?
E75 has NO tv out feature
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by honsule(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2011
ceejay80s:

E75 has NO tv out feature

Page 15 answered my question on TV OUT

MODIFICATIONS: List of dstv mobile compatible phones NOKIA 5800(TV OUT),6220CLASSIC (TV OUT),N79(TV OUT),N96(TV OUT),5730 XPRESS MUSIC,5320 XPRESS MUSIC,E75,N85(TV OUT),5530 XPRESS MUSIC,NOKIA X6 (TV OUT),N77,6720CLASSIC (TV OUT) 5330 TV EDITION,N73,N78,N97(TV OUT),N97 MINI(TV OUT),N92. I am 100% sure of these phones. Few of them have inbuilt decorder and most of them are compatible with the nokia su-33w tv receiver

Then why did u post this on page 15?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by folex(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2011
honsule:

Page 15 answered my question on TV OUT

MODIFICATIONS: List of dstv mobile compatible phones NOKIA 5800(TV OUT),6220CLASSIC (TV OUT),N79(TV OUT),N96(TV OUT),5730 XPRESS MUSIC,5320 XPRESS MUSIC,E75,N85(TV OUT),5530 XPRESS MUSIC,NOKIA X6 (TV OUT),N77,6720CLASSIC (TV OUT) 5330 TV EDITION,N73,N78,N97(TV OUT),N97 MINI(TV OUT),N92. I am 100% sure of these phones. Few of them have inbuilt decorder and most of them are compatible with the nokia su-33w tv receiver

Then why did u post this on page 15?

the info on p 15 is so correct as you can see he did not put tv in front of E75, its only those with tv in bracket that has tv out feature. If you read the full spec on nokia website you will equally see that it was specified as 3.5mm av audio connector. I have the nokia av cord, but the best i could do is blast out loud on my sound system. So upgrade your firm ware.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Damma(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2011
@cj tanks 4 d reply my email is tuskituneri24@gmail.com,i wuld also be happy if u can send me d 1 of sport especially futbol.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Tomiwabase: 3:40am On Apr 03, 2011
Pls oga cee can u help me 2 send d tv app 2 my mail tomiwabase@yahoo.com
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by folex(m): 6:22am On Apr 03, 2011
channels on offer in drifta are; Afric Magic, E News, Channel O, Trace Urban, SS bliz, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS6, CN AND DSTV select.
what more can we ask of. am already salivating the experience on my LP. MY ss-33w may be for sale very soon. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by folex(m): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2011
folex:

channels on offer in drifta are; Afric Magic, E News, Channel O, Trace Urban, SS bliz, SS1, SS2, SS3, SS6, CN AND DSTV select.
what more can we ask of. am already salivating the experience on my LP. MY su-33w may be for sale very soon. tongue tongue tongue tongue
now that ICC has ended dstv should be set to make the expected change starting with ss2
ss3 kiss kiss kiss
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2011
folex:

the info on p 15 is so correct as you can see he did not put tv in front of E75, its only those with tv in bracket that has tv out feature. If you read the full spec on nokia website you will equally see that it was specified as 3.5mm av audio connector. I have the nokia av cord, but the best i could do is blast out loud on my sound system. So upgrade your firm ware.
THANK U MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Brisingr(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2011
when dstv wan add ss3 to our receiver abi na only drifta go get am
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by jafextra(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2011
is the drifta working in nigeria yet
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2011
Brisingr:

when dstv wan add ss3 to our receiver abi na only drifta go get am
ss3 will be added to dstv mobile (receiver), give 'em time
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2011
jafextra:

is the drifta working in nigeria yet
NO! not yet
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2011
@all noticed how hard it is to retreive subscription? So dnt tamper with the mobile or live tv
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by honsule(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2011
folex:

what more can we ask of. am already salivating the experience on my LP. MY ss-33w may be for sale very soon. tongue tongue tongue tongue

I will be waiting to buy it wink wink wink wink
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by user32(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2011
BIG BROTHER AMPLIFIED, That’s what M-Net is calling the new season of the hit super show which will kick off on DStv channel 198 on Sunday May 1. Running 91 days and 24/7 with a dream grand prize of USD 200 000, the sixth season of Africa’s biggest reality show will include more of the drama, the emotion, the excitement and the suspense that have made the series a firm fan favourite.

And it’s all going to be AMPLIFIED!

So says M-Net Africa Managing Director Biola Alabi who heads up the channel’s initiatives across the continent. “By definition amplified means to increase the volume, to make louder, to make more powerful. And that’s exactly what we want to do with season six. To take the elements that audiences find so fantastic and present them in a refreshing new way while adding big surprises and entertaining twists. Amplified is such a well-known pop culture term and Big Brother has definitely become a pop culture success. So the name fits perfectly.”

With a dramatic new eye, etched in a carbon fibre background with an edgy, futuristic feeling and with a sophisticated polished reflective finish, the newly unveiled show logo sets the scene for a bold new season!

With the deadline for entries now closed and the next phase of selection now well under way to choose housemates from the 14 participating countries (Angola, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe), BIG BROTHER AMPLIFIED is on track to launch in little over a month!

“We received an unprecedented amount of entries this year,” says Alabi. “It’s been truly phenomenal, with almost 7000 written entries received from across the continent and countless more people attending the ‘last chance’ open auditions. We’ve had people from all walks of life from very different backgrounds with completely different aspirations …all take this one opportunity to enter Big Brother. It’s really heartening to see that if anything, the show is going from strength to strength.”

Created and produced for M-Net by Endemol South Africa, the series will once again be hosted by charismatic IK Osakioduwa, who has been at the heart of the action since he joined the show two seasons ago. With a brand new house also under construction, it’s a matter of weeks before BIG BROTHER AMPLIFIED hits DStv screens! For more information on BIG BROTHER AMPLIFIED
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by user32(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2011
expect all the actions from bb africa 6 LIVE ON DSTV MOBILE COME MAY 1
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Konezy: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2011
ceejay hw far i nid some other tv application dat i can be using on my n78.my mail is esike4show@yahoo.com thks
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2011
Konezy:

ceejay hw far i nid some other tv application dat i can be using on my n78.my mail is esike4show@yahoo.com thks
since u own a nokia N78, all u need is the su-33w tv receiver for dstv mobile, trust me,all other tv apps are 3g,wifi,gprs,Egprs powered. U no go enjoy am
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2011
folex:

These guy berra get their heads straight and throw MM and NatGeo into the mix.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by user32(m): 6:06am On Apr 04, 2011
SUPERSPORT, a foremost
premium sports content
aggregator on the DStv
platform has secured the rights
to the UEFA Champions ’ League
matches for the Nigerian
territory for the 2011/ 2012
season. By this development,
SuperSport will have the rights
to all 146 live matches to the
prestigious Champions ’ League
as well as the UEFA Super Cup
and 205 live matches in the
Europa League.
The deal was sealed as a result of
an offer from the previous
rights holder. The offer to
SuperSport was made as a result
of agreement between the rights
holder and the previous
broadcaster which gave the
rights holder the authority to
sub-license the broadcast rights
to a third party broadcaster.
Speaking on the new
development, the chairman of
DStv Nigeria, Mr. Adewunmi
Ogunsanya said that his
company is happy that the
Champions ’ League, just like the
English Premier League, is
returning to DStv which is the
traditional home of the best
sports content in the world. “I
am personally delighted that we
have been able to underline our
commitment to our subscribers
that we will continue to make
strategic investment decisions to
keep DStv as the premium pay
TV choice in the Nigeria”.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by user32(m): 6:08am On Apr 04, 2011
premiership and champions league on dstv, i cant wait for supersports 3 on my n86
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by folex(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2011
user32:

SUPERSPORT, a foremost
premium sports content
aggregator on the DStv
platform has secured the rights
to the UEFA Champions ’ League
matches for the Nigerian
territory for the 2011/ 2012
season.
that is some good news. maybe thats why they hiked the prices of their offerings.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Damma(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2011
@cj tanks i saw d mail tanks baba,i am looking 4ward 2 d drifta
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by guzenten(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
pls i need help, just bought nokia su-33 tv receiver, am using GLO and nokia 5800 . i installed the live tv but while trying to retrieve purchase right it keeps saying ''failure in retrieving purchase right try again later''
thanks
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2011
guzenten:

pls i need help, just bought nokia su-33 tv receiver, am using GLO and nokia 5800 . i installed the live tv but while trying to retrieve purchase right it keeps saying ''failure in retrieving purchase right try again later''
thanks
guzenten:

thanks
keep trying it will work,its a bit difficult to purchase rights now, thats why i mentioned on my previous not to tamper with mobile or live tv, just keep trying
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2011
"Sorry Mods" off topic! @ all 6220c users, if ur 6220c tv out connection on tv isn't showing full screen on tv, just download "ROTATE ME" ur 3gp videos shows full on tv but smart movie and other players and games are just showing half screen, all u have to do is download rotate me ,install it on ur phone if ur phone is hacked and u will be able to view everything on ur 6220c on tv in full screen. If u dnt have rotate me ,i can send it to ur email

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (107)

How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. / Samsung Official Thread / Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.