Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. (1527 Views)

Who Else Wants Professionally Designed Banner Ads For Nairaland Or Facebook? / Program Makes Animated Pictures, Texts And Ads For Your Web Page / Program Makes Jpeg Pictures, Texts And Ads For Your Webpage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by sojioguns(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2009
Hyra Motors Ltd (http://www.hyramotorsnigeria.com) contacted the creative team of 601 Realtime to write and produce a series of 3 TV commercials for their Chinese-manufactured luxury car brand, Brillance and the 601 Realtime Team did nothing short of brilliance to the brief. The shoot was a fantastic one shot with the HPX 170 camera in glorious HD (720p). Watch the ads below and comment.

http://www.601realtime.com/1.php
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by zPixel(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2009
Excellent production. wink
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by zPixel(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2009
Kind of prefer the one with the green/lemon car. why didnt you show the kiss now? grin
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by sojioguns(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2009
Thanks for the comments. As for the kiss, You want NBC to pull down the ad abi?
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by xothermik(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2009
nice crisp pics. dat your camera too dey try oh. congratulations man u just raised ur bar.
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by wilsonhaze(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2009
@xothermik, i don't think it's all about the camera, i think the post production was the main factor to making the job look so "brilliant", I think sojiguns should have put a before and after shot, yeah and he really raised a bar!.

sojiguns did a very great and impressive job here.
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by blacksta(m): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2009
cool
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by Lfunk: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2009
Great stuff Sir
Na you dey run things
Out of curiosity how much can one earn in a Nigeria for such commercial
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by AdamuW: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2009
Good Work. I know it's repeating what others have said. But hey compliments cant hurt. I had an issue with the model coming out of the car though. Nothing to do with your production values. She looks great but there's a look she had for a few seconds when she stepped out that was wierd for lack of a better term.

Nice job
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by sojioguns(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2009
Thanks all for the compliments. We are just trying to raise the bar and do the best irrespective of all the challenges in our country.
I strongly believe in bringing talents together to work. THat's the only way we can get the best.
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by DisGuy: 2:52am On Apr 11, 2009
very cool ads

i thought there was too much light in the car for the first video, esp considering it was meant to be in a dark place/garage
the bobo's head was shining and the 'driver's specs were reflecting too' like you put torch light next to them!

juts wondering why didnt you do any actual driving ad? they were all stationary

the ads were crisp n clean, simple too cool
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by bishoptboy(m): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2009
Great video. I love it and respect sir.

1. I felt you should have hidden the MAC logo in the first video.
2. you should have shot one of the video showing the car moving on a nice road not razz road. I said it because there was to much similarities in the three video. I mean the shots

I have never done a project this cool. respect again. wink
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by bishoptboy(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2009
sojioguns:

I strongly believe in bringing talents together to work. THat's the only way we can get the best.

I agree with you on that. we can change alot if we come together with our talents and specialties.
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by sojioguns(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2009
Guys, the reason we didn't have any actual driving was the "B" word, BUDGET!
Thanks for the comments though.
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by bishoptboy(m): 5:54am On Apr 13, 2009
Tell me about it. the B word has slowed down alot of stuffs I wanna do. All I do now is little stuffs that doesnt require much.
Here in South Africa the B word is a huge thing cos people here are more stingy than naija
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by Kemjisuper(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2009
Man - @Soji
I gotta hand it to you. I'm freaking tripped by the ad. I almost unconsciously looked into my pockets to see if I could afford a ride like those. cry Sadly, I may not even afford the side mirror alone! cry

All in all, sweet clear video productions and excellent quality too. Don't mind the guys pressing for a test drive tv ad, this is already near perfect!

Keep doing your thing man, it's your world to rule!

Cheers cool
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by sojioguns(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2009
WoW! Kemji thanks. Can't believe you passed those comments. Lol! We are always trying our best to produce great stuff.
honestly, I would have loved to shoot outdoor or even a car chase scene for the Splendor but then again, the B word.
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by jimmee(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2009
When you watch things like reels like this and you watch Nollywood productions, you must cring away from the obvious difference. Our adds are by far better than our"movies". Did I drop a bomb? Oops!

Soji, carry go. wink
Re: Series Of Car Tv Ads For Brilliance. by Bassline: 10:00pm On May 04, 2009
@ Sojiguns, good work. I totally understand the budget restriction. I specialize primarily in motion graphics. It's hard tiring work and i don't think the clients fully appreciate how exhausting it can be. As long as the client liked it and paid you, that's all that matters.

I live in london which is a different market. Most times, you don't even see the client. Everything is done via e-mail and FTP Servers.

Anyway, i agree with your collaboration theory. It's the only way you can effectively compete. By the way, who is the Artistic Director at your studios? Is it you?

(1) (Reply)

The Best Graphic Software. / Amazing World (pictures) / Help! - Ideas For Video Reduction/recoding Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.