Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 (15512 Views)

URGENT !!!!! Interview Is Slated For Today / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / Who Else Received Invite From NEO CONTINIENTAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by careless(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
please anyone with experience on Glo customer care interview, your contribution is highly needed. the interview will be held at glo head office VI
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by olenime(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
No biggi abt d interview! Jst compote urself Well...
How did you apply?
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by careless(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=olenime post=37799585]No biggi abt d interview! Jst compote urself Well...
How did you apply?[/quote

someone helped me with it,have u done it before. please need details
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by princeene(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
Well.. i work there. You ask any question am willing to help you.
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by princeene(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nothing much to be scared of. They will only ask you to talk about yourself. They might ask what do you know about globacom, so you need to know the products and services that globacom offers. Also note that they might ask the owner of the company. Well when you are ready for the interview let me no i will be among the recruitment team.
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by arabianights: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
princeene:
Nothing much to be scared of. They will only ask you to talk about yourself. They might ask what do you know about globacom, so you need to know the products and services that globacom offers. Also note that they might ask the owner of the company. Well when you are ready for the interview let me no i will be among the recruitment team.

I hope he has a glo line grin If i were in the interview team and he doesnt, will disqualify him.You want to reap where you didnt sow? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by stepo707: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
arabianights:

I hope he has a glo line grin If i were in the interview team and he doesnt, will disqualify him.You want to reap where you didnt sow? grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by akin4ril: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
pls how did you apply for the customer service job. you can send the details to my email if you cannot drop it here lawalakinola13@gmail.com
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls is it true that glo only considers 2.1 graduates for their customer service unit and other units as well?
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by goldiam(f): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
princeene:
hello princeene pls how can I apply.kindly assist me pls.thanks
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by bollyano(f): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
pls how did you apply
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by careless(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
princeene:
@prince thanks for ur contribution,please I really need ur assistant. d interview is Friday
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by phorllarh: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls help me ,ow did u apply? Afolakemit@yahoo.ca
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by princeene(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
@careless you will meet me there. email me your information dicksoneneh@yahoo.com will give you all you need to know ok.
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by careless(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
princeene:
@careless you will meet me there. email me your information dicksoneneh@yahoo.com will give you all you need to know ok.
thanks bro,already sent u my number
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by solidocis: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
careless:

thanks bro,already sent u my number
Many pple av askd u how u apply here since nd u refuse to say anyfin on it. Things r nt done dt way...

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by careless(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
solidocis:
Many pple av askd u how u apply here since nd u refuse to say anyfin on it. Things r nt done dt way...

am very sorry, just carried away on how to get tins right on Friday.
an insider help me to submit my CV. he just told me to forward my CV which I did since early July. don't really know much on how he did it,he works there though.
was amazed when I received d invite from Glo.
but get back to u after d interview on Friday evening by den,I should be able to give a clue on how to submit ur cv
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by tannyf(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
@careless ol da best in ur interview...check ur inbox for my pm
careless:

an insider help me to submit my CV. he just told me to forward my CV which I did since early July. don't really know much on how he did it,he works there though.
but get back to u after d interview on Friday evening by den,I should be able to give a clue on how to submit ur cv
solidocis:
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by careless(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
hellooo my people, d interview went well. just introduce ur self,thats all.
d other colleague dat I met told me they submitted there CV at Glo head office which is adenuga towers vi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by beckilicious(f): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2016
@careless. Please where u invited for a test after or before the interview? Plz wats d update cuz I also did interview..
Pls let talk bluntbecktess2000@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Kejimylove(m): 12:00am On Feb 11, 2016
careless:

Morning sir, I have a schedule test with Globacom for a Customer Care Representative and I will like if u can help me with any info has report have it that you participated last year september.... Thanks....
U can PM ME SIR

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by flyfit(m): 1:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Kejimylove:

Morning sir, I have a schedule test with Globacom for a Customer Care Representative and I will like if u can help me with any info has report have it that you participated last year september.... Thanks....
U can PM ME SIR

how u take apply
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by kaka22(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Kejimylove:

U can PM ME SIR
I also have a test with them. In the invite they sent, they wrote that "as a follow up to your interview with glo, we invite you for computer based test". I didn't have an interview with them. Is the content of your invite different from this. Can you post the invite here for me to check?
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Ismahael: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Please how do u apply. Help me
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Kejimylove(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
kaka22:

I also have a test with them. In the invite they sent, they wrote that "as a follow up to your interview with glo, we invite you for computer based test". I didn't have an interview with them. Is the content of your invite different from this. Can you post the invite here for me to check?
Same as mine..... Do you have any idea on what we are in
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by kaka22(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kejimylove:

Same as mine..... Do you have any idea on what we are in
No.
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Ivaaa: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ok..... Guys, don't be scared, d test is not hard, just a 97 question test 2hrs 45mins , maths, English, current affairs, customer care questions. Dat was wat we were asked wen I wrote mine. All d best

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by kaka22(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ivaaa:
Ok..... Guys, don't be scared, d test is not hard, just a 97 question test 2hrs 45mins , maths, English, current affairs, customer care questions. Dat was wat we were asked wen I wrote mine. All d best
Is the vacancy for contract staff or permanent staff? How much do they pay?
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Ivaaa: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
kaka22:

Is the vacancy for contract staff or permanent staff? How much do they pay?
. I don't know
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by kaka22(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ivaaa:
. I don't know
Ok. Anybody that knows should let us know.
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Kejimylove(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Has any one receive a mail or call from gloworld Aptitude Test that holds on the 17th of february this year..... Because am yet to receive an Interview invite......
Cc. Kaka
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by kaka22(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kejimylove:
Has any one receive a mail or call from gloworld Aptitude Test that holds on the 17th of february this year..... Because am yet to receive an Interview invite......
Cc. Kaka
No

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers / Apply For Coca-cola Company Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Discover 5 Tips For Selling Yourself When Applying For Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.