Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 (15506 Views)

URGENT !!!!! Interview Is Slated For Today / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / Who Else Received Invite From NEO CONTINIENTAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Kejimylove(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
No mail or text yet..... How long will it take for glo to reply us
Cc kaka22
Cc ivaaa
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Ivaaa: 5:13am On Mar 30, 2016
It depends...... Glo recruitment could be frustrating @ times. It could be weeks or months. Mine was 7months before I got a call from them for another interview then a month later I was called for the final interview, some people said theirs was just 2wks, some a month or 2, I even met someone that was intervied a year ago b4 dey called her 4 another interview. My advice is, don't hope so much on them, keep applying for other jobs and keep yourself busy.
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Heezishades(f): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2016
How did you apply
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Gydion(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2016
Mehn, I got a call from glo last year October abt this same customer care officer which the lady ask me to tell her about myself and also told me to grade myself over 10 of my communication skill. She said they will get back to me.

I never hear from them o

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Ivaaa: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Heezishades:
How did you apply
. Online
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Smiles85: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hello house, I got dis message yesterday. Pls what do I expect on the test, TX.
Dear Candidate,
Due to your application for a Customer Care Rep job in Globacom Ltd.
You are hereby invited for a Computer based Aptitude test scheduled as follows:
Date ? Saturday, September 2, 2016
Time ? 10 am.
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by kreamzy1: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Guys don't be greedy now, how did you apply for the Glo CCare Job ? That's not going to stop, you from getting the job if you have done well in the interview... Wise up guys, and be nice too

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by OreofeeOluwa(f): 12:37am On Aug 31, 2016
kreamzy1:
Guys don't be greedy now, how did you apply for the Glo CCare Job ? That's not going to stop, you from getting the job if you have done well in the interview... Wise up guys, and be nice too
customerservice984@yahoo.co.uk since i choose
lagos,my subject was Lagos "CC"
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Smiles85: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2016
kreamzy1:
I applied through mactay consult
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by EEmTiJ: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
princeene:
Nothing much to be scared of. They will only ask you to talk about yourself. They might ask what do you know about globacom, so you need to know the products and services that globacom offers. Also note that they might ask the owner of the company. Well when you are ready for the interview let me no i will be among the recruitment team.
@princenee, plz kindly assist me, hw do. Apply and be employed plz my mail faedat4islam@yahoo.com. Jah bless you
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by mariso: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
princeene:
Nothing much to be scared of. They will only ask you to talk about yourself. They might ask what do you know about globacom, so you need to know the products and services that globacom offers. Also note that they might ask the owner of the company. Well when you are ready for the interview let me no i will be among the recruitment team.

@princeene since you are among the recruitment team I would appreciate if you can help me with a job in glo also kindly inbox ur e-mail addy to dama1986@yahoo.com. God bless
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by kreamzy1: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2016
I sent mail to that mail also, not the message.. pls email mail let's have a quick chat. java_hawk1@gmail.com.
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by tunboy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
@princeene, i have been trying to get a customer care rep job but all effort has been abortive.. pls kindly send me a mail @ tdsanya@gmail.com
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by enny4lyf: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Princee, please whatsapp me on 07014746852. Thanks
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by enny4lyf: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
@princeenee, please whatsapp me on this number 07014746852. Thanks
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by enny4lyf: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
@princeene, please whatsapp me on this number 07014746852. Thanks
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Topmostt: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
When are you guys expecting a feedback?
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Nkc22: 4:16pm On May 08, 2017
princeene:
Well.. i work there. You ask any question am willing to help you.

Oh dear, I pray this gets to you.

I have an interview with Glo after successfully going through their aptitude test.
The position is Graduate Engineer(Trainee)

Please how do I prepare for it?

What are the likely questions to expect??

Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by iyimiolami: 5:04pm On May 18, 2017
Please, my sister got an invite for an interview on a Sunday, I don't know how true that is.
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by kintipsy(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2017
yea...the interview is true...i also got an invite too
grin
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by Nkc22: 3:24pm On May 20, 2017
Please how was the interview..
What position and what were the questions asked?
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by bisodun1: 12:26am On Mar 08, 2018
careless:

thanks bro,already sent u my number

PLEASE DO YOU STILL WORK THERE?IF YES I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE ON WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE TEST/INTERVIEW TODAY
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by bisodun1: 12:28am On Mar 08, 2018
princeene:

GOOD DAY PLEASE DO YOU STILL WORK THERE I NEED SOME INFORMATION REGARDING THE TEST AND INTERVIEW
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by SB27: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=kaka22 post=43123096]
No[/quote

Please those of us that wrote the Globacom aptitude test on Monday (the 26th of March), how far? has anyone been called for an interview yet?
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by xtoden007(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=SB27 post=66236881][/quote]

yes nw..i was invited for interview the next day
Re: Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 by folatunbosun: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
careless:

thanks bro,already sent u my number

Hi bro, I got a text inviting me for Business Development Executive test/interview this weekend, please can you or any other person put me through on how to prepare and what to expect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discover 5 Tips For Selling Yourself When Applying For Jobs / BBC World Service Nationwide Recruitment Still Ongoing (28 Positions) / Apply For Coca-cola Company Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.