Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin (1786 Views)

The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / A Toyota Camry Crashes Into A House Fence At Lawanson, Lagos (photos) / Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by kisenge: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
This spectacular building located in Abu Dhabi is called the Aldar headquarters building and according to Wikipedia, it is the first circular building of its kind in the Middle East.

It was voted the “Best Futuristic Design” by The Building Exchange (BEX) Conference held in Spain.

See more pictures of this amazing edifice: http://newspepa.com/six-jaw-dropping-photos-of-a-house-in-abu-dhabi-that-looks-exactly-like-a-coin-37680

Re: Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by coolebux(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Rolling house grin
Re: Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by ladyF(f): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Beautiful architecture.
Re: Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by timpaker(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Despite the steel used to build it I think a wind as strong as that of Ohio can can shake or disfigure this building.
Re: Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by eme1n(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
I watched the build on the Discovery channel, very innovative..
Re: Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by VickyRotex(f): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is simple and beautiful kiss
Re: Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by daniska3yaro(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
If say wuna leave gej,him for build pass these in nigeria bt only in our dream sha.gej baddo.
Re: Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by 1love4all: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
A country with insight and foresight.
Re: Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by tpiander: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
not bad.

you can almost picture it rolling in some movie.
Re: Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by Harmony222(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nigeria will get there grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by femo86(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Harmony222:
Nigeria will get there grin grin grin grin

Get where Keep on believing undecided
Re: Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by shaggy007(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
femo86:

Get where Keep on dreaming undecided

Korekted
Re: Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by ugsams(m): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2015
timpaker:
Despite the steel used to build it I think a wind as strong as that of Ohio can can shake or disfigure this building.

I don't think so... we still have strong winds here. Meanwhile, i am only getting to know the name of this building today despite seeing it all the time. Anyone who has travelled between Abu Dhabi and Dubai by road must have seen it too.
Re: Photos Of A House In Abu Dhabi That Looks Exactly Like A Coin by Emmyk(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2015
Breathtakingly beautiful smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Apply For New Zealand Visa From Nigeria? / See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] / How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Malaysia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.