Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

How Can I Apply For New Zealand Visa From Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Apply For New Zealand Visa From Nigeria? (1788 Views)

New Zealand Visa Fee Failed / New Zealand Visa Enquiries / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Apply For New Zealand Visa From Nigeria? by Lanquart: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good afternoon everyone.
Please I need advice.
I am to attend an event in New Zealand . Unfortunately there is no New Zealand embassy in Nigeria .
Please I want to know how I can process my visa .
Thank you
Re: How Can I Apply For New Zealand Visa From Nigeria? by Mistaicey2288: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lanquart:
Good afternoon everyone.
Please I need advice.
I am to attend an event in New Zealand . Unfortunately there is no New Zealand embassy in Nigeria .
Thank you

Visit the New Zealand embassy online then check requirements for the visa category you're applying for. Note that you'll have to send your documents and Passport ro South Africa through Courier service with a certain fee and your passport will be mailed back to you once they're done attending to you...Check the embassy for more details

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apply For New Zealand Visa From Nigeria? by TreasureTayo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
I love your response and I would like to ask please, Are you currently in New Zealand? How much is the Visa if you have once gotten it before. Thank you
Mistaicey2288:

Visit the New Zealand embassy online then check requirements for the visa category you're applying for. Note that you'll have to send your documents and Passport ro South Africa through Courier service with a certain fee and your passport will be mailed back to you once they're done attending to you...Check the embassy for more details

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apply For New Zealand Visa From Nigeria? by Mistaicey2288: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
TreasureTayo:
I love your response and I would like to ask please, Are you currently in New Zealand? How much is the Visa if you have once gotten it before. Thank you

I am not in NZ presently but I'm planning to work on it soon as well.... According to what i saw on the NZ embassy website for visitors visa, here is the breakdown of some expenses.

*Application fee to apply online...211 NZ Dollars
*Receiving center fee for your documents sent to SA to be processed..... R530 (530 Rands)
*Courier fee for your documents and passport to be sent back to you in Naija.... R150 (150 Rands)

Do the conversion of all that amount. According to my calculations, total isn't up to 150k.

Also, here are the documents you need to provide...
*Sponsor's Bank statement which shows good balance. Probably at least 5Mill
*Prove of good health i.e, A chest Xray report or Medical examination report or both.. This must be done at any known hospital..
*Genuine intention letter. i.e, letter from employer about one's good character and plan to visit NZ and return back.
*Police Report
*Intl. Passport
*1 passport photograph to be used to apply online

All these above documents must be submitted to the NZ embassy in SA after you first apply online and provide the necessary documents

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apply For New Zealand Visa From Nigeria? by TreasureTayo(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thank you very much.
Mistaicey2288:

I am not in NZ presently but I'm planning to work on it soon as well.... According to what i saw on the NZ embassy website for visitors visa, here is the breakdown of some expenses.

*Application fee to apply online...211 NZ Dollars
*Receiving center fee for your documents sent to SA to be processed..... R530 (530 Rands)
*Courier fee for your documents and passport to be sent back to you in Naija.... R150 (150 Rands)

Do the conversion of all that amount. According to my calculations, total isn't up to 150k.

Also, here are the documents you need to provide...
*Sponsor's Bank statement which shows good balance. Probably at least 5Mill
*Prove of good health i.e, A chest Xray report or Medical examination report or both.. This must be done at any known hospital..
*Genuine intention letter. i.e, letter from employer about one's good character and plan to visit NZ and return back.
*Police Report
*Intl. Passport
*1 passport photograph to be used to apply online

All these above documents must be submitted to the NZ embassy in SA after you first apply online and provide the necessary documents

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apply For New Zealand Visa From Nigeria? by Mistaicey2288: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Thank you very much.

You're welcome. All the best with it
Re: How Can I Apply For New Zealand Visa From Nigeria? by yehtie: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
[good evening , please i have a question . i am plannig to relocate to new zealand with my family. i want to know if it is possible so switch visa when we get there . like going with a tourist visa and applying forwork or student visa when we get there . thank youquote author=Lanquart post=86732187]Good afternoon everyone.
Please I need advice.
Thank you[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spain Visa / Uk Spouse Visa From Abuja Nigeria. help please / How Is Life In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.