Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Voice Of America On Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Of America On Biafra (7985 Views)

UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic / Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) / Aisha Buhari To Visit America On 12th July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Of America On Biafra by ibadantiti(f): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2015
smiley
Re: Voice Of America On Biafra by unclejb2(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
Do a survey

Ask the locals

You would realize most of them are doing the follow follow thing, they don't know what it's all about

Even the i-Biafrans, most of them do not know what it's about, they see it on Twitter and join in

I believe that when reality dawns on them they'll not be willing or able to do anything
bullshit
Re: Voice Of America On Biafra by flyingsnail(f): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
I see
Re: Voice Of America On Biafra by kernel505: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
DaBullIT:
Do a survey

Ask the locals

You would realize most of them are doing the follow follow thing, they don't know what it's all about

Even the i-Biafrans, most of them do not know what it's about, they see it on Twitter and join in

I believe that when reality dawns on them they'll not be willing or able to do anything

The have more international acclaimed scholars worldwide, yet they don't
know what they want.

You have more understanding that's why you voted an illiterate old farmer to be your President, delusional beings.
Re: Voice Of America On Biafra by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Olabestonic001:

VOA that helped destroy Libya, South Sudan, Syria and Ukraine? That newspaper that looked elsewhere while millions died in Rwanda?
So, you belief America and its Western allies have your interests at heart? They want a war and chaos in Nigeria so that their news and media can keep on selling! They are a bloody corporation with dark interests in others and will like bloodshed for them to stay in market. Rely on them at your own peril.
Watch out dear friends for these hypocrites who refused to let us purchase weapons from them to fight Boko Haram but eagerly broadcast a Bomb blast whenever it went off. They want to set us against each other to amuse themselves. They can only be described as the masters in medieval times in the games of gladiators. They cheer and jeer both parties on as they shed each others blood.
Trust them at your own peril!

You must be ashamed of yourself.
They refused to give u arms and they want u to fight yourselves?
So, if they don't give u arms you start fighting?
Nigeria is only looking for arms to fight innocent people and nothing else.
Them send you do Boko Haram?
Re: Voice Of America On Biafra by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
DaBullIT:
Do a survey

Ask the locals

Sorry for ur life Mr Quantity Surveyor.
Re: Voice Of America On Biafra by tck2000(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2019
Re: Voice Of America On Biafra by kernel01: 8:16am On May 31, 2019
DaBullIT:
Do a survey

Ask the locals

They don't know what they are doing, but you know what you're doing as poverty capital of the world, 3rd highest IDP, home of 3rd and 4th world most dreaded terrorist group, you must be a full.
Re: Voice Of America On Biafra by kernel01: 8:20am On May 31, 2019
Olabestonic001:

VOA that helped destroy Libya, South Sudan, Syria and Ukraine? That newspaper that looked elsewhere while millions died in Rwanda?
So, you belief America and its Western allies have your interests at heart? They want a war and chaos in Nigeria so that their news and media can keep on selling! They are a bloody corporation with dark interests in others and will like bloodshed for them to stay in market. Rely on them at your own peril.
Watch out dear friends for these hypocrites who refused to let us purchase weapons from them to fight Boko Haram but eagerly broadcast a Bomb blast whenever it went off. They want to set us against each other to amuse themselves. They can only be described as the masters in medieval times in the games of gladiators. They cheer and jeer both parties on as they shed each others blood.
Trust them at your own peril!

They don't have our interest at heart, but worst off. How can a man be happy staying in the poorest country in the world with insurgents running the day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Extends Tenure Of 2016 Budget Capital Elements Until May 5,2017 / Is Zahra Buhari Pregnant? Pictures / Adewole Adebayo: Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate Is Insensitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.