Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption (7824 Views)

Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by Nigeriadondie: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pidgin2:

You want to sell your son, what kind of father are you?
That is d level of desperation caused by d hardship, hopelessness which u keep deluding yourself by denying such.
Why don’t we ve some form of welfare programme to cater for d disabled, sick, unemployed, aged and other vulnerable citizens.
Presently, my mum adopted a girl whose dad is dead but mother ran away as she cud not cater for d poor little girl as d relatives abandoned them.
It is a bitter reality that u consistently fail to admit. Grow up little girl and be realistic
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by Skyeland: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2017
Look for a home care or house help job that they will feed you and also pay you monthly, the job that can allow your baby be with you.
Within 7 month your baby should be 1year. Also, your money should be minimum 10k monthly. Sort your self from there, free accommodation and food will help than giving your baby away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICS: What Happens When Girl Walks Around With NO TROUSERS / Ladies, Would You Marry A Pastor? / THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.