Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,855 members, 7,866,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

What the COOKIES NOTIFICATIONS On Top Of Your Blog Means - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What the COOKIES NOTIFICATIONS On Top Of Your Blog Means (440 Views)

What Does This Message From Adsense Means / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Pls How Do I Stop The Nairaland Login Notifications In My Email Inbox? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What the COOKIES NOTIFICATIONS On Top Of Your Blog Means by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
You must have seen the "cookies notification" which usually appears at most blogger blogs header when you visit the blog for the first time and wonder why this happens? Well this not happening on blogger blogs only but also Wordpress in which it usually displays at the footer.
This notification is recommended by Google to blogger blogs so as to give information to visitors about how cookies are being collected and used. Although some bloggers do already explain this in the "privacy policy" section on their blog but most might not have this page and i guess thats why Google mandates it.
If you're panicking that maybe it was a bug from your template, DO NOT WORRY. Its not something Unusual.

HappyBlogging
Re: What the COOKIES NOTIFICATIONS On Top Of Your Blog Means by gidimasters(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Readers Bounce Off From Your Blog Immediately When They Visit / 4 Reasons You're Not Making It As A Blogger Yet / Top 9 Improvements Expected In Joomla 3.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.