Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. (8115 Views)

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by bolaino(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
There's a saying that those who the gods want to kill, they first make mad. Nnamdi kanu is a mad man, and he has being destined to be killed, either by his British handlers or in the hands of Patriotic Nigerians, but either way, the gods have marked him for death, hence his current madness. It is only a mad man that would call his fellow human beings animals and refer to them as people living in a zoo, these are not rantings of a sane man, but someone who the gods have made mad because they want to kill him, I pity the millions of Ibo people supporting him and his quest for Biafra, this proves that the Ibo people in Nigeria are not a forgiving people, and that they would rather die than forgive, and it is because of this reason that I am in full support of the Government of Buhari in dealing with their ongoing acts of insurrection. Nnamdi Kanu is currently being sponsored by foreign Governments, and the British being one of them, with their American Counterparts giving him all the moral backing he needs to continue his Crazed rantings of killing Innocent Nigerians, But not to worry, Nnamdi Kanu is just a pawn in the chess board, he is of no consequence, because he will be dead soon, it is the gullible millions of Ibo people falling for his antics that I pity, The Ibo people can not handle the things that are coming next, and the painful thing is that whether they chose to accept it or not Nigeria will remain One, they will be forced to accept one Nigeria whether they like it or not. The Ibo people of Nigeria can not set Nigeria backwards, No, The devil wants to use them to set us back, but it will not work. The world is about to fight a world war, and Nigeria does not need a civil war that would make us vulnerable to foreign aggression, so to all the Biafran agitators in Nigeria, be careful. Do not allow the devil to use you. Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Are u the one the gods are sending to kill him ? undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by spartoo: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
and is that why u wrote this epistle
why don't you use a megaphone or something

undecided

why did u create this nonsense thread in the first place?

31 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
He will meet his waterloo pretty soon.............. SENSIBLE igbo people are not in support of his atrocities. *capital letters for emphasis*

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Why do you want one Nigeria Why do you want to force us to stay?? We want seperation, do you have any problem with it??

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by wecan: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Now believe this prophecy, Op must die before Nnamdi Kalu. What out

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by bolaino(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Are u the one the gods are sending to kill him ? undecided
don't worry, very soon, the gods will kill him.
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by Chinachriss(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Only God knows how much I want Biafra but I still owe Nigeria my allegiance until God says it's time to go. This quest must not die, we shall make it. Biafra must prevail. The deer has escaped, tomorrow is another hunting day.

15 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by bolaino(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
STPEACE:
Why do you want one Nigeria Why do you want to force us to stay?? We want seperation, do you have any problem with it??
if you people want to create a new country I suggest you guys go to "Isreal" where you come from.
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by menix(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
If he has being anointed by the gods for death, kindly tell us if u re a god.

If u ain't a god then amadioha has set u for destruction..

Yes!! I am his servant..

13 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by saintikechi(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
bolaino:
don't worry, very soon, the gods will kill him.

i think you have gone mad already.

13 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
op... are sure u are not the cursed one,. cos from sphere of happenings so far what nnamdi knu is doing is within the ambiance of the international law.

14 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
i no DO again no be by force
until theres equal right in ruling the country
until therez no marginalization of igbos

NIGERIA WAS A MISTAKE AND WILL SOON BE CORECTED

18 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by glassjar1: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
bolaino:
There's a saying that those who the gods want to kill, they first make mad. Nnamdi kanu is a mad man, and he has being destined to be killed, either by his British handlers or in the hands of Patriotic Nigerians, but either way, the gods have marked him for death, hence his current madness. It is only a mad man that would call his fellow human beings animals and refer to them as people living in a zoo, these are not rantings of a sane man, but someone who the gods have made mad because they want to kill him, I pity the millions of Ibo people supporting him and his quest for Biafra, this proves that the Ibo people in Nigeria are not a forgiving people, and that they would rather die than forgive, and it is because of this reason that I am in full support of the Government of Buhari in dealing with their ongoing acts of insurrection. Nnamdi Kanu is currently being sponsored by foreign Governments, and the British being one of them, with their American Counterparts giving him all the moral backing he needs to continue his Crazed rantings of killing Innocent Nigerians, But not to worry, Nnamdi Kanu is just a pawn in the chess board, he is of no consequence, because he will be dead soon, it is the gullible millions of Ibo people falling for his antics that I pity, The Ibo people can not handle the things that are coming next, and the painful thing is that whether they chose to accept it or not Nigeria will remain One, they will be forced to accept one Nigeria whether they like it or not. The Ibo people of Nigeria can not set Nigeria backwards, No, The devil wants to use them to set us back, but it will not work. The world is about to fight a world war, and Nigeria does not need a civil war that would make us vulnerable to foreign aggression, so to all the Biafran agitators in Nigeria, be careful. Do not allow the devil to use you. Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

make sure that I die with him , or else you are bluffing AMERICA knows ,

but just try it cool cool cool cool just make a move .

enjoy your disease mental polio cheesy born crippled brain grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by bolaino(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
menix:
If he has being anointed by the gods for death, kindly tell us if u re a god.

If u ain't a god then amadioha has set u for destruction..

Yes!! I am his servant..
where was Amadioha when The Last civil war happened? Where was Amadioha when Thousands of innocent ibo children died of Hunger and Malnutrition? Be Wise Mr Man.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by ebamma(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Abeg shut up,

Separatists, have always existed in a country, were a particular ethnic group feels cheated,

From the Kashmiris in India to Igbo people in Nigeria,

The Biafra agitation didn't start with Nnamdi Kanu, and even he dies it won't end with him,

And truth be told, if all leaders from the SS and SE were not only after their pockets,

All of them will be advocating for separation or resource control,

You can't be using the the proceeds of the resources of a few states to share to all the states of the federation and expect it people not to feel cheated

14 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by bolaino(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
glassjar1:

make sure that I die with him , or else you are bluffing AMERICA knows ,

but just try it cool cool cool cool just make a move .

enjoy your disease mental polio cheesy born crippled brain grin grin
I know this is a faceless Forum where people come to make up all sorts of lies and distortions to further their different selfish agendas, But let me tell you one truth you can sleep with tonight, I have been hiding from some Foreign Intelligence agencies for some years now, I have suffered, in ways you could never imagine, why are this people after me? Because I have voiced my fears about their evil intentions to split Nigeria this year, everything I have been doing in the past few years is to avoid what these foreign powers have been planning, and under my nose, Under my foolish nose, there comes this Ibo Boy. Who wants to play james bond, by causing disaffection in the country, it's funny, because I and some other colleagues were thinking it would be the Insurgency in the North that would be used to disintegrate this country, But Alas, Nnamdi Kanu comes along, having being trained by British spooks on how to carry out covert broadcasts activities etc, and he wants to spoil everything that we have invested Time and Money in trying to secure, The fool is a dead man, I can tell you as a matter of fact that there is a Contract on his head, and the thing is we did not even have to spend much money on this contract, as there have been Friends who have volunteered to execute this contract without much financial assistance, anytime from now, you will all hear what will happen to him, even the Nigerian government can not save him now, you know why? Because it is too late, The fool is already a dead man.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by glassjar1: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
bolaino:
I know this is a faceless Forum where people come to make up all sorts of lies and distortions to further their different selfish agendas, But let me tell you one truth you can sleep with tonight, I have been hiding from some Foreign Intelligence agencies for some years now, I have suffered, in ways you could never imagine, why are this people after me? Because I have voiced my fears about their evil intentions to split Nigeria this year, everything I have been doing in the past few years is to avoid what these foreign powers have been planning, and under my nose, Under my foolish nose, there comes this Ibo Boy. Who wants to play james bond, by causing disaffection in the country, it's funny, because I and some other colleagues were thinking it would be the Insurgency in the North that would be used to disintegrate this country, But Alas, Nnamdi Kanu comes along, having being trained by British spooks on how to carry out covert broadcasts activities etc, and he wants to spoil everything that we have invested Time and Money in trying to secure, The fool is a dead man, I can tell you as a matter of fact that there is a Contract on his head, and the thing is we did not even have to spend much money on this contract, as there have been Friends who have volunteered to execute this contract without much financial assistance, anytime from now, you will all hear what will happen to him, even the Nigerian government can not save him now, you know why? Because it is too late, The fool is already a dead man.

HANG YOUR SELF AGAIN AND AGAIN .IN ANGER AND FRUSTRATION .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by bolaino(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
glassjar1:

HANG YOUR SELF AGAIN AND AGAIN .IN ANGER AND FRUSTRATION .

let's wait and see who laughs last my good mann.
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by glassjar1: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
bolaino:
let's wait and see who laughs last my good mann.

RUFF ,RUFF ,RUFF ,RUFF BOW WOW .

EMPTY WASTE . ENJOY YOUR LEPROSY MISTER POLIO GET OUT OF MY FINGER TIP .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by menix(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
bolaino:
where was Amadioha when The Last civil war happened? Where was Amadioha when Thousands of innocent ibo children died of Hunger and Malnutrition? Be Wise Mr Man.

Pls ask ur self same queshion, taking out amadioha nd using the gods u used..

"Wise" man....

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by bolaino(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
glassjar1:

RUFF ,RUFF ,RUFF ,RUFF BOW WOW .

EMPTY WASTE . ENJOY YOUR LEPROSY MISTER POLIO GET OUT OF MY FINGER TIP .
My good mann, I will not join issues with you, but know that I am a more dangerous Man than Your Nnamdi Kanu, Know that.
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by bolaino(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
gatiano, warn your people.
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by glassjar1: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
bolaino:
My good mann, I will not join issues with you, but know that I am a more dangerous Man than Your Nnamdi Kanu, Know that.

OK YOU ARE .

IRON MAN wink ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by nabiz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Personally I don't support a divided nigeria. There is greatness in unity, both economically, politically and in military strength and if u disbelieve me, then go and ask china. Americans made a mistake by allowing china to grow and now china is now a threat to them both economically and in military strength. In other not to make the same mistake, the western country will never allow nigeria to unite. There is power in unity and if u disagree with me, I will refer u to genesis 11:5-8, and God said, let us go down to put confusion among them, this people are united and speak one language, If we all them, there will be nothing IMPOSSIBLE for them to achieve.(This happen when the children of noah wanted to build a mansion that will reach heaven) Our lord Jesus said "...any house that is divide among itself will not stand. The world power knows this more than we and are master in the game called international politics.
For nigeria to survive this, I will advice nigeria to put herself in other. Let us tell ourself the truth, we need to go back to federal system of government. Let each region manage her resources and doing this will bring a positive competition among the regions and in long run brings developent. Buhari should eschew his hatred for igbos and encourage policy that will encourage unity and if this can not be done, I prefer Biafra republic to this present zoo like country.
The truth is bitter but it must be told

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by gatiano(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Don't mind them, my beloved brothers. But you too Bolaino, when you want to shoot, use a silencer, that one na rocket launcher you use ooo.

I am Igbo, I am Yoruba, I am Hausa, I am Fulani, I am Urhobo, Bini, Calabar, Madingo, Sudan, Zulu, Akan , Ashanti, Fon, Hutsi, Tutsi.

When I examined my DNA, They had a long line of Ancestors of over many trillion generations. Thus, I am simply Black, Melanated, Asiatic, African, Moor Mind(Man).

All Black Mind must unite to remove the blood shedder, the murderer, thieves, rapists, devils from the Blackness of the universe. After that We can then go our different personal ways (the universe large die).

When we were busy killing ourselves here in that time 1966(when we were not born, nairalanders), the fulani killing the others and all of the others killing another peoples(Blacks). The main causal of the wars were clinging champagne flukes celebrating the death of multitude of Black people.

Just because Nnamdi Kanu wants an asylum and a caucasian booty, He is willing to slaughter his own Black people, and worst without his knowledge. My Black Brothers and Sisters be calculative and learn from the past.

The Biafran war was during the Vietnam wars. Black people according to devils should not be left in peace to grow or develop while they were exercising wars, lets keep them busy they said, perhaps...

Now the Middleastern war is going to be fire, again Them Negro must not be left in peace, else they might grow, let us come on them by all corners...

Do not fall for tricks, UNITE BEHIND ONE BLACK MIND.

bolaino:
gatiano, warn your people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by bingala: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
bolaino:
see this mumu ohh.......

baboons and monkeys just choose one......... ndi ara!!

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by basilo101: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
bolaino:
that was then, this is now. wake up, stop living in the past. u sound so scared, shit getting real abi?

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by basilo101: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
bolaino:
his death will even increase the momentum of the agitation, that was the mistake Yaradua made by killing the leader of boko haram

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by caraspocal: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Keep it up Jared,all hail Biafra
Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by codejoe: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Then what will happen to Your president buhari who called you monkeys and baboons , that lives in thick forest.
Nnamdi was kind to call you zoo, which is better than forest.
Oh biafra

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu And The British Connection. by M4gunners: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Op you are even worser than Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

H / The Most Developed State In The South South Region / Osoba: Some Persons Sat On APC Report On Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.