Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) (6242 Views)

Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) by SPG4U(m): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2015
[size=17pt]they are using home advantage for the demon in d man

Dey should not hold d man so we can see who gat more punch between warri pastor and warri demon

[/size]
Re: Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) by kokoA(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Omor! Dis one pas Brutality for mortal combat o. That will regret ever taking "demonism" as a career.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) by olokpa11(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2015
He did not even get physical contact with the man, so pls give it a rest.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) by dkronicle(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2015
Witches 'n' wizard beware
Re: Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) by RapLawd(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
The pastor is possessed too.. If u doubt see the picture yourself and feel the demonstration.

No He's not, that is the pastor though can't remember his name but the founder of mercy tv and the ground where his ministry is based is called. Mercy Land!...

I like his delivering tactics...
Re: Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) by G12(m): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2015
This is serious!
I believe a simple "in Jesus' name" would solved the problem. "In the name of Jesus every knee must bow" not at the giving of punches.
If na me, na once I go leave that church.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2015
BoboYekini:
shocked cheesy
I have no words. Pastor owo blow.

But that ain't no fair fight. They should let the demon possessed man loose! Two fighting.
Not fair at all, I bet that man is frustrated and looking for a miracle and all he gets is heavy blows, yet they say it all makes sense, I tire o.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) by royallord1(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2015
G12:
This is serious!

I believe a simple "in Jesus' name" would solved the problem.
"In the name of Jesus every knee must bow" not at the giving of punches.

If na me, na once I go leave that church.
u say in d name of jesus.... and let see the if demons would obey
u nid the authority to make d name jesus work wonders... such dont come by ur will but by the will of God
if d guy decides to enact a boxin match to cast d demon nah him way... as long as d devil is castout...
u can see him in d youtube video raising d child from d the dead in a calm manner...
Re: Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) by back2sender: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2015
BoboYekini:
shocked cheesy
I have no words. Pastor owo blow.

But that ain't no fair fight. They should let the demon possessed man loose! Two fighting.
so those usher holding the said man with demon get 2 head and are saints.
all this arrangee deliverance, miracles , healing etc under the name of GOD na wao
Re: Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) by Heavenly102: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
abitex577:
Every anointing that is not understood is usually criticized. In the time of Martin Luther King, he was even assassinated for the principles of the Bible he stood for. Whoever is on top becomes a topic!!!

Martin Luther was understood, they just didn't like what he believed.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) by IndianaJay: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hahahaaaa. Lmfaoooo!!!

The people who believe in these crazy pastors are stupid AF.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ireland Delivered A Hard Slap To The Catholic Church Today / What's The Difference Between Purity And Holiness? Any Difference? / The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.