Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Get A Womans Phone Number And Getting Her Into Bed Easily - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Get A Womans Phone Number And Getting Her Into Bed Easily (1146 Views)

Braless Photo Of Nollywood Actress Getting Her Nipples Painted Onset / Lady Orders 3 Bottles Of Moet For A Guy Who Tried Getting Her Number / Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Womans Phone Number And Getting Her Into Bed Easily by helenajah: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
How To Get A Womans Phone Number And Getting Her Into Bed Easily
admin | September 8, 2015 | Uncategorized | No Comments

bfd516cc3c1441b7070361032b8ed009_L

Getting Her Telephone Quantity And A Date…

Getting a lady’s cellphone quantity is simple, when you’ve already constructed up sufficient attraction inside her. Getting a lady’s telephone quantity all comes all the way down to realizing the way to lead ladies and make statements as an alternative of asking questions.

It finally ends up wanting like this:
(After the lady and the man is each laughing, having fun with one another’s firm, and hitting a excessive level.)

Man: Let’s seize a cup of espresso or a chew to eat someday this week. Right here, let me get your cellphone quantity.

Lady: Okay, it’s Bleep-Bleep-xxxx
As a result of the man confirmed management, confidence, and didn’t ask for permission, the woman merely adopted his lead and exchanged cellphone numbers with him. Versus…

Man: So, um yeah, can I get your cellphone quantity?

Lady: Um, I don’t know, right here how about I take yours as a substitute?
The man on this instance and dialogue solely proves that he doesn’t actually perceive girls in any respect.
He hesitates and asks the lady for permission if he can have her cellphone quantity, and girls being the best way they’re, mirrored his response proper again to him by primarily declining his supply and refusing to provide him her telephone quantity.
(Sidenote: Each time a woman refuses to offer you her telephone quantity and as an alternative asks to have yours, that could be a rejection (albeit a a lot nicer, extra sociable technique to let a man down.)

continue >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/how-to-get-womans-phone-number-and.html

Re: How To Get A Womans Phone Number And Getting Her Into Bed Easily by miki1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Na by lik dat
Re: How To Get A Womans Phone Number And Getting Her Into Bed Easily by QueenEdna(f): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
U̶̲̥̅̊ are jobless
Re: How To Get A Womans Phone Number And Getting Her Into Bed Easily by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 09, 2015
QueenEdna:
U̶̲̥̅̊ are jobless

I like fleshy ladies with premium package like yours, especially coupled with alluring confidence + sophisticated gait & ferocious humility; no coronation required, crown yourself!

Errmm, what exactly was the OP saying again? cheesy
Re: How To Get A Womans Phone Number And Getting Her Into Bed Easily by QueenEdna(f): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Zoharariel:

I like fleshy ladies with premium package like yours, especially coupled with alluring confidence + sophisticated gait & ferocious humility; no coronation required, crown yourself!

Errmm, what exactly was the OP saying again? cheesy
lols! Seriously d op had nothn to say.

thanks 4 d compliment smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Sexy And Beautiful As She Attends The Peace Beauty Pageant / PHOTO: IBB Rocks Agbada With Canvass / Stunning Make-up Photo Of Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.