Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs (55712 Views)

D'banj's Ikoyi Mansion Pool: His Signature Logo Engraved In It / Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) / Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by maxdozie(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2016
Nigerian Singer patoranking has shared a picture of him signing his signature on a womans cleavages

He captioned it

patorankingfire: She said sign it there…I follow instructions and I listen to My fans  #GOE2016 #Whayasay!!!

Carry on brother

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFOP4hDSroj/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by maxdozie(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 10, 2016
Pato ranking hmmmm u are going somewhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Akkord4gov: 12:14pm On May 10, 2016
kallmemrB:
Pato ranking hmmmm u are going somewhere

Yes,he is going somewhere by signing on breasts. He will be there soon oooo.

49 Likes

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Shamstiel: 12:23pm On May 10, 2016
Lord bless me so much to the extent that ladies forming hard of get to other guys will be begging me to sign on their boobs. Amen.

Lol the "other guys" are already quoting me probably because they are threatened by my prayer grin

Thank you Lord in advance grin grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by maxdozie(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2016
Shamstiel:
Lord bless me so much to the extent that ladies forming hard of get to other guys will be begging me to sign on their boobs. Amen

God doesnt answer such prayers

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Shamstiel: 12:32pm On May 10, 2016
maxdozie:

God doesnt answer such prayers

R you God's mouth piece? Face front Oga. I haven't signed in your girlfriend's boobs yet you don dey poke nose undecided

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by maxdozie(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2016
Shamstiel:

R you God's mouth piece? Face front Oga undecided

Am not ...
But am just saying the truth ..
You and i know its the truth

But am pray it comes to pass ooo..
Like a Big AMEN!!!!!! To ur prayer

5 Likes

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Shamstiel: 12:47pm On May 10, 2016
maxdozie:

Am not ...
But am just saying the truth ..
You and i know its the truth

But am pray it comes to pass ooo..
Like a Big AMEN!!!!!! To ur prayer

Listen sir, I am not saying the aim of me being successful is because I want to start signing on women's boobs. You should be able to read the sarcasm in my comment

8 Likes

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by cutegp(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2016
ooohh myyyyy jeeeezzzz wahya say!!!!! this dude is so on point........

ohhh brother u gud
Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Iffffffy(f): 1:00pm On May 10, 2016
Shamelessness

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Damalex4luv(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2016
Shamstiel:
Lord bless me so much to the extent that ladies forming hard of get to other guys will be begging me to sign on their boobs. Amen
ode

5 Likes

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2016
grin

Actually fellow nairalanders am waiting for rihanna or beyonce to come and sign there signature in my own dick

Am patiently wating in this mantion grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 10, 2016
Shamstiel:

See where you sense carry you stop

Sign on boobs is ya future ambition

Kwantinue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Dottore: 1:02pm On May 10, 2016
How much be dollar today?
Has electricity supply improved in your area?
It seems there's improvement in supply of fuel.
#yawns
Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by iamauxin(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2016
Legendary Signature.... this signature will be difficult to forge.
Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Isoni(m): 1:03pm On May 10, 2016
Baba for the girls grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by mrhansome12(m): 1:03pm On May 10, 2016
Even due it is not her request that side is too tempting to ignore for such offer
Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 10, 2016
Dottore:
How much be dollar today? Has electricity supply improved in your area? It seems there's improvement in supply of fuel. #yawns
Real life issues mehn..... Who pato and fallen boobs epp

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by optional1(f): 1:03pm On May 10, 2016
Nothing new here

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 10, 2016
Lol.....U follow instructions like dis.....ashewo..... lolz

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by iamauxin(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2016
seumma:
I wanna be a celebrity for this SINGULAR reason, so I can sign on got guys
you can sign on my back. U don't need to b a celebrity.
Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 10, 2016
go take d pic collect money for bank na

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Blakenails(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2016
Shamstiel:

R you God's mouth piece? Face front Oga undecided
God answers even the Devils prayers
Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 10, 2016
On a normal day that woman no go gree if pato ask for her attention.

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by onihaxy: 1:08pm On May 10, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by KOLZY(m): 1:09pm On May 10, 2016
crazy people

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by jazinogold(m): 1:09pm On May 10, 2016
Are my eyes deceiving me...thought i saw the topic as 'PATORANKING SIGNS AUTOGRAPH ON WOMAN'S HOOD' sad sad grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 10, 2016
If her husband catch you eh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘You Will Go To Hell’ – Fans To Yvonne Jegede Over Boobs Baring Photo / Peace Samuel Omana Is A Korean Beauty In These New Photos / Gucci Mane’s Wedding Cake Vs Nigerian Independence Cake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.