Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Hardest Rat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Hardest Rat (1679 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo / Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hardest Rat by tripdizle(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2006
I woke up one Saturday morning, after a hard night of drinking, with a serious hangover only to overhear two rats casually discussing in my room.

The first announced triumphantly 'you dis weak man, yesterday you know say na me eat all the fish for on top all those gum traps for the house!'.

In an effort to prove tougher, the other rat replied 'na that one una do? Shioo!! I dey use the rat trap as swing!'.

As the first rat was thinking up something else to brag about, out from one other corner came another rat's voice.

'See dis weak dodos as dem dey talk'.

I turned to see and there stood this rat in a waist coat and a comb in it's hands. He then proudly announced 'Una no know say na me give the cat for the next house belle!
Re: The Hardest Rat by Jasiel(f): 5:39am On Oct 07, 2006
I must commend u trip. Iv read like 3 of ur jokes and they were all funny. Thank u and keep it up
Re: The Hardest Rat by echowords(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d men dat was funny

Re: The Hardest Rat by Alexos(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2006
I fear you Oh trip dizle, na your house all this dey take place and u still have the guts to remain in that house? shocked undecided

LOL

That was a nice peice of Joke dude. Very funny grin cheesy grin
Re: The Hardest Rat by tripdizle(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2006
we'll be relocating very soon wink wink wink
Re: The Hardest Rat by daviespan(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2006
just dont let the rats hear you, cos they might follow. they seemed to be having a nice time with you around cheesy
trip dizle:

we'll be relocating very soon wink wink wink
Re: The Hardest Rat by tripdizle(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2006
it's a secret stuff

(1) (Reply)

Guys And Mini Skirt / Critical Reasoning / A Friend In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.