Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged (1602 Views)

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by tpiah01: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
him in a hotel in order to avoid all appearance of evil.

Should you inform your husband you did so?

let's say the ex boyfriend suddenly called you out of the blue to let you know he was on his way and after staying a while and making no effort to not prolong the visit, you got him a hotel as the next option.

all views can be aired regardless of gender.
Re: If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by tpiah01: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
imo, as soon as the ex boyfriend called to let you know he was on his way, the first question you should ask (if you know how he got your number), is how did he know your husband travelled.
Re: If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by ladyF(f): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lol.....what is the purpose of the visit? Couldn't it be discussed over the phone that he had to come and visit? shocked abeg o

Imagine if your husband lodged his ex gf that came to visit him when you (the wife) travelled, you no go vex?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by rawpadgin(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Some of tread we read here though

why are u (a married woman) still keep in touch with ur ex?

if i were ur hubby
Re: If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
What's the ex even calling me for in the first place?
I don't want him to see me, call me or greet me.Infact , I no longer remember or recognise him any longer. He doesn't exist!!

1 Like

Re: If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by Braaad: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
tell me what you did with your ex in that hotel, then based on the information, i will be able to advice you. undecided
Re: If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by funlord(m): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2015
sad

2 Likes

Re: If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by TheNonce: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2015
cheesy
tpiah01:
him in a hotel in order to avoid all appearance of evil.

Should you inform your husband you did so?

let's say the ex boyfriend suddenly called you out of the blue to let you know he was on his way and after staying a while and making no effort to not prolong the visit, you got him a hotel as the next option.

all views can be aired regardless of gender.

Brainless _idiot of an o.p just copied
5minsmadness concept! Be original not stale! Lmfao!!!
www.nairaland.com/2581735/ladies-want-know

1 Like

Re: If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by Qualer: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
I don't want him to see me, call me or greet me.Infact , I no longer remember or recognise him any longer. He doesn't exist!!

this is over-vexing now! wetin happen, the ex no give you better 'wood' that time, abi the wood good sotey you dey vex say he give am another babe? cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
Qualer:

this is over-vexing now! wetin happen, the ex no give you better 'wood' that time, abi the wood good sotey you dey vex say he give am another babe? cool

very dumb quote.You too get sense so tee e dey "runneth over"
Re: If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by ovalrose(f): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

1 million likes for this comment...

3 Likes

Re: If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2015
Lolll. What sort of question is this?
Re: If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by aspirebig: 12:28am On Sep 23, 2015
This generation need serious prayer o.
Re: If Your Ex Boyfriend Came To Visit You When Ur Husband Travelled, But You Lodged by pet4ril(f): 5:15am On Sep 23, 2015
How will I get into such talk with an ex sef Not to talk of lodging him I don't have time for that rough play. Once you are an ex, our. Business /relationship are over

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Keeps Me Away From My Family. Help! / 10 Great Marriage Proposal Ideas That Will Have Your Girl Screaming YES!! / samsung Blu-ray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.