Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,733 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

“I Did Not Shed A Tear When My Mother Died”, Iyanya Shares His Pain. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Did Not Shed A Tear When My Mother Died”, Iyanya Shares His Pain. (924 Views)

Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me / Iyanya Shares Photos Of Himself In A Towel / Iyanya Shares Sexy Morning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Did Not Shed A Tear When My Mother Died”, Iyanya Shares His Pain. by ndnuray(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2015

Earlier today Iyanya who rocked our world yesterday with his shirtless photos, got into his feelings about some deep and personal stuff. Somebody must have done something to him, because he took to his Instagram and wrote, “I see you anonymous”, before pouring his heart out about friends who have betrayed him & gone to blogs with stories about him.

The most heartbreaking part, was when he disclosed that he did not shed a tear when his mother died because her death was the third death of a family member in two years. You may not know but Iyanya lost his father, brother and mother all within the space of two very short years.

Read his emotional piece in full after the jump

So many people out there judge me ..,my friends go to bloggers to write things about me ..I have no friend ..I trust no one.I lost my family years ago it was the only thing that made me shed tears…the last was my mum and I remember not shedding a tear cos she was the third in two years… Nothing in this life can break me anymore .I want you to know that no man on earth has the power to stop what God starts and till you confess you will not find peace .I’m not perfect but I’m making changes.God bless every one who supports and prays for me.

The part about his mom touched my soul! Sounds like Iyanya just got betrayed by someone very close to him…I wonder who it is

SOURCE: http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/09/08/i-did-not-shed-a-tear-when-my-mother-died-iyanya-shares-his-pain-lashes-out-at-friends-whove-betrayed-him/
Re: “I Did Not Shed A Tear When My Mother Died”, Iyanya Shares His Pain. by ladyF(f): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
cry eeyah I feel for him.

Some friends sha....

1 Like

Re: “I Did Not Shed A Tear When My Mother Died”, Iyanya Shares His Pain. by Favolly(f): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Shattap there jor!
Proud nigga angry
Re: “I Did Not Shed A Tear When My Mother Died”, Iyanya Shares His Pain. by Desgidi(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
its iyanya!!...9ja celeb looking for sympathy since 18bc... felt bad about his mom sha...
Re: “I Did Not Shed A Tear When My Mother Died”, Iyanya Shares His Pain. by slimmyjimmy(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2015
NOted. sad
Re: “I Did Not Shed A Tear When My Mother Died”, Iyanya Shares His Pain. by Lilshorecords(m): 3:44am On Sep 09, 2015
All will be well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Acting Icon Segun Arinze Turns 50 Today!. / VIDEO: King Mufasa Ft Ice Prince & Yung L– Goons On Deck / (photo) DJ Xclusive Wedding- Banky W, Niyola, Shadee In The Bulding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.