Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) (93721 Views)

Oke & Olamigoke Win Gold & Silver Medals At All Africa Games Triple Jump Event / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso: All Africa Games Today At 4:30pm / All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by V0lv0(f): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2015
This thread is such an embarrassment. So the foreigners who visit this site will think all Africans are babaric.

We are arguing about nonsense which is very pathetic and childish.

Also beware of fake imposters. This is an anonymous forum after all and not everyone is who they claim to be.

Another thing I would like to say is the whole of Ghana is not on Nairaland. So if someone makes a comment it does not mean the whole of Ghana made that comment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by iamord(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2015
Dindondin:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, mukina2 and others. I don't do up to what Kwametut and OXYGEN01 are doing before you guys ban me. I m sad that these handle and their fellows v not been dealt with. This is injustice. I feel like crying, I wanna cry, I m crying...Last BulletWhuaaaaaa aaaaah, whuaaaa!
aww baby don't cry ! Kuchi Kuchi smiley don't cry.. Here is a finger for your sucking pleasure smiley

LAST BULLET
THIS GOES Out TO ALL THE IMMATURE WANKSTERS PROMOTING UNNECESSARY HATE

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by iamord(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2015
shizzy7:
The person you quoted is a Nigerian..
shit! That's an own goal grin. Well on a serious note. This immature bickering needs to stop. It's uncalled for.
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Dindondin(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2015
iamord:
aww baby don't cry ! Kuchi Kuchi smiley don't cry.. Here is a finger for your sucking pleasure smiley

you no well. I look like baby?
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by YomaA(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Hahahaha but who doesn't know Ghana is far developed than that useless country of yours.The villages and slums in nigeria are even more than the entire villages in the whole of Africa..Its only in a useless country like nigeria where villages are called cities.Stu.pid village terrorist.
Most of you fools come to GHANA and thinks you are in England.

Nice to see that u know a lot about this great country called nigeria,but then again the revenue of states alone (delta,lagos) is way more than wat ur country can generate,come to music, u know the story na, or is it movies that all ur useless actors nd actresses now flock our nollywood like migrants seeking greener pastures, ur girls r so dark and dirty, I can hardly pick one cute Ghanaian actress else it's an half cast, the only few are or have dated a naija boy. Am quite sure that even u would accept a permanent stay in nigeria if u had ur way.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by chidile: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2015
imagine,what a woeful performance by Nigerian athletics., during the good days Nigeria always fight first position with Egypt,and lately s.africa.what a woeful performance.
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by naijacommando: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Hahahaha but who doesn't know Ghana is far developed than that useless country of yours.The villages and slums in nigeria are even more than the entire villages in the whole of Africa..Its only in a useless country like nigeria where villages are called cities.Stu.pid village terrorist.

The above post is tantamount to heresy.... Second only to blasphemy against the Holy Ghost. Guy
, u should just shut up now cos u are no longer making sense.

You never made sense anyways grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by shizzy7(f): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Adexchelsea19:
But bros,u no get work o.Have been reading your post for long even till d last page and you are still here.You seems so obsessed with anything with d name Nigeria,you may not know this but anyone going through d pages could see it.Enough of this and just chill out!!!
HE'S VERY OBSESSED WITH Nigeria,, I have never seen someone so hateful ,,,I HAD TO Check ALL HIS POST since Day 1 he's Been ON NL and for the Past 1year its the same OLD Rubbish...
people like him are very Ugly and they are always unhappy with their life hence, they suffer Depression..

HE'S ACTUALLY ON NL TO SHOW HIS HATRED,,,THUS HE ONLY POST IN THREADS LIKE THIS,,,

IN REAL LIFE ,,,THIS IS EXACTLY WHO IS....
I Pray This kind of person never crosses my path in life

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by SlyCharlie(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
chidile:
imagine,what a woeful performance by Nigerian athletics., during the good days Nigeria always fight first position with Egypt,and lately s.africa.what a woeful performance.
Emmmmm dude Nigeria actually came in second place behind Egypt
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by shizzy7(f): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
iblawi:

Are you sure it was Confirmed? So all those boys making stvpid noise now see we are born to overtake everybody.

No wonder I didn't hear any noise. Am sure the person that opened this thread started it becos of Nigerians.
As in After all the Bragging,,, see how it ended,, I couldn't believe it because I wasn't expecting it..

I didn't see any reliable source to,, but of you watch STV sports news they said we finished Second behind Egypt.. ...
The closing ceremony In Congo was not that good because Rain fell.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Miss Shizzy, you see...... Sometimes, We can't save people from themselves.

The fellow had chosen his path. The rest of us should just stay focused and ignore such distractions.

Meanwhile, I just confirmed this morning what you've been trying to communicate to all.

NIGERIA "DRAMATICALLY" FINISHED IN OVERALL SECOND POSITION............ WOW! WHAT A COMEBACK! INDEED NIGERIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN COMEBACK KINGS IN SPORTS. CONGRATS NIGERIA! AND CONGRATS AFRICA FOR A GOOD ALL AFRICA GAMES COMPETITION. Can't wait for the 12th edition of the AAG to come around.

*SMILES*

shizzy7:
HE'S VERY OBSESSED WITH Nigeria,, I have never seen someone so hateful ,,,I HAD TO Check ALL HIS POST since Day 1 he's Been ON NL and for the Past 1year its the same OLD Rubbish...
people like him are very Ugly and they are always unhappy with their life hence, they suffer Depression..

HE'S ACTUALLY ON NL TO SHOW HIS HATRED,,,THUS HE ONLY POST IN THREADS LIKE THIS,,,

IN REAL LIFE ,,,THIS IS EXACTLY WHO IS....
I Pray This kind of person never crosses my path in life
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by shizzy7(f): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
iamord:
shit! That's an own goal grin. Well on a serious note. This immature bickering needs to stop. It's uncalled for.
It was a misinterpretation on his own part,,, I know your type of monikers...
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Dindondin(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
V0lv0:
What this guy loves doing is bringing confusion between Ghana and Nigeria. His other usernames are dieantword/dieantwordrsa/wale112/UcheCape and a couple others. He also has a Nigerian username whereby he pretends to be a Nigerian and a tribalist.

This guy is a Xhosa guy from South Africa. Like I said before. You guys should ignore the pig. What you are doing here is giving him exactly what he wanted.
I only blame the mods that are yet to ban them(OXYGEN01 and Kwametut).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by shizzy7(f): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Miss Shizzy, you see...... Sometimes, We can't save people from themselves.

The fellow had chosen his path. The rest of us should just stay focused and ignore such distractions.

Meanwhile, I just confirmed this morning what you've been trying to communicate to all.

NIGERIA "DRAMATICALLY" FINISHED IN OVERALL SECOND POSITION............ WOW! WHAT A COMEBACK! INDEED NIGERIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN COMEBACK KINGS IN SPORTS. CONGRATS NIGERIA! AND CONGRATS AFRICA FOR A GOOD ALL AFRICA GAMES COMPETITION. Can't wait for the 12th edition of the AAG to come around.

*SMILES*

IN AAG and Africa tennis,, Egypt is the Only Country that is a tough Competition to Nigeria...

You have know Idea how happy I was when I heard 2nd,,Considering the fact that we started 9th,, that was a QUANTUM LEAP

**Yesterday I apologized to Algeria for Raking them off the 3rd position..
**Today I tender my sincere and Unreserved Apology To South Africa for Shifting them Off their 2nd position in the dying minute because they were 2nd throughout the game..
Nigeria didn't mean to Do That,,we just have POWERLIFTERS WHO ARE SCARY

Importance of eating Eba, Akpu, Fufu and Amala..

Egypt won 217 medals
Nigeria won 144 medals

Those Egyptians are Badass
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by shizzy7(f): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
chidile:
HOW was it Woeful when we are Number 1 in Athletics,,,We won 10gold models in athletics..Its only the men that Fumbled

Yes, We are the First position Again in Athletics..
http://sportvisionng.com/aag-nigeria-dominates-athletics/
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
kwametut:
AM SURE THE nigerians WERE JEALOUS OF THIS. 2022 COMMONWEALTH GAMES WILL BE IN S.A. AND WE'RE PREPARING FOR THE OLYMPICS. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

@14 we have a thread on skyscrapercity on this event and construcution projects around it.
The spaking new min city Cornubia is part of this jazz/slang wink wink wink
You probably would be dead at this time with the jargons u keep spewing. Your countdown begins now.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by shizzy7(f): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
goldfish80:

Our power lifters never dissappoint indeed. They break their own records almost at will,God bless them. My major disappointment was d'tigers semifinal loss, watched the game in frustration as to how they shot themselves in the foot with some basic errors resulting in turnovers and needless fouls.

Anyways, the games was a success apart from certain grey areas. In my opinion, the gap between us and 1st position is swimming,where more than 60 medals are at stake. There seem to be no program what so ever to develop swimming in Nigeria.
That swimming eh I don't know why we didn't recruit those in Bayelsa and Rivers that can swim through the water under Third Mainland Bridge..They don't even need training,,,,
The d'tiger boys were not so good but they tried because they held they Egyptians down we were just unlucky with that score line..

Its not only swimming that's not developed in Nigeria,,other sports too are not I was surprised that are our women cycling team could even win Gold beating s.a to silver.....
Table Tennis should be reviewed we can't continue putting our hopes on Toriola and his female Counterpart....
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by shizzy7(f): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
kwametut:
As I said your country will win few medals though ya'll will come second or third since OKAK-GBARE is out. From 100m-200m u stand a chance and 400m upwards is for southern africans,north africans and east africans. Ya'll dont have a plug//slang for long runs...
**Clears throat**

Actually we came FIRST Not second or third as you predicted..
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by AzontoGhost(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
shizzy7:
**Clears throat**
Actually we came FIRST Not second or third as you predicted..
hey shizzy7, how are you? I miss u
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by AzontoGhost(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
shizzy7:
But at this rate I really hope your thread will not be deleted..
Tufiakwaa!
lol

but my once beautiful thread is now a dimwit just like those propagating hatred here embarassed
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by ideatoprince18(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
OXYGEN01:
..... everybody knows Ghanaians are like slaves to Nigerians ....ur artist come to Nigeria in order for them to b recognised .... ur actors were amateur before we brushed them up ....even as we brush dem up majority still chose to behave lyk d goats they are ........ Ghanaians body odor is d highest in Africa ........ ur girls come to Nigeria for prostitution ....... ur men are thrives...cobblers .....shit carriers over here .....GERRArAHIA man ...u av no business in a Nigerian site unless u love Nigeria buh u are too shy to admit!!!!!!
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by AzontoGhost(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
SlyCharlie:

Hey dude take a chill pill am a Nigerian just like u..
Am from imo state, and i am very happy that niaja finally finished second.
Its a pity u mistook me for a Ghanian. Don't blame u tho, I had misunderstood the medals table...#Congrats to Naija..
#Proudly_Nigerian
And to rhat south African twerp who opened this thread..... Who laughs last now huh
who are you to insult the OP?

Silly boy! undecided
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by guyXander(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
kwametut:
Shes taking gold in javelin, am not sure if u boons play this code up north.... cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin am sure some codes aren't there in this Africa Games cos boons can't play em.
YOUR PROBLEM IS UR NOT CLUED WITH CURRENT AFFAIRS IN SPORTS. All ya'll lat koppe ken is sokker/all u flat heads know is soccer.
Gerara here jor!
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by lordmario(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Reading through this post and I now realize why africa will never grow. Are you guys meant to be the future of africa? If its yes, then africa is doomed. Doomed before the future is even here. You hate each other so much and can't get over it. What a shame. One person in form of kwametut started this rubbish and just for the rest of africa to ignore the rubbish he wrote was too much that others had to join in and be at each others throat. Its a shame really. It is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Toriola is no longer Nigeria's best hope in male table tennis. It is now Africa's best, Aruna Quadri dat carries Nigeria's hopes alongside a young and dynamic Ojo onaolapo.

Quadri won silver in the singles event at the AAG losing to his keen rival and sometimes albatross, omar assar of Egypt. (This is the 3rd time this year Aruna would meet this same guy in a final within the continent and lose. Last year, Aruna was unbeatable. First was at the lagos international classics and 2nd was at the Attf/ittf africa senior open).

In the team event, quadri and co won gold.

As 4 the ladies, Oshonaike remains our best bet 4 now but she'll possibly retire after Rio 2016. She won bronze in the women's singles.

In the team event, she, cecilia edem offiong and co won silver.

I believe the likes of Cecilia, Ogundele and a few other fast-rising others would take up the mantle bravely once oshonaike bows out officially.

Interestingly, congo won the gold in both male and female doubles and another gold in mixed doubles. Those congolese with their "imported chinese talents" are really gonna give us and egypt a big run for our money in the sport in subsequent years.

shizzy7:
That swimming eh I don't know why we didn't recruit those in Bayelsa and Rivers that can swim through the water under Third Mainland Bridge..They don't even need training,,,,
The d'tiger boys were not so good but they tried because they held they Egyptians down we were just unlucky with that score line..

Its not only swimming that's not developed in Nigeria,,other sports too are not I was surprised that are our women cycling team could even win Gold beating s.a to silver.....
Table Tennis should be reviewed we can't continue putting our hopes on Toriola and his female Counterpart....

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmm......... Now that u mention it. I wonder if one of the delicacies u mentioned is ur favorite wen given a bowl of hot soup. *winks*

Anyway, kudos to the Egyptians but I don't see them holding unto that position for too long if we take our swimming programs very seriously. At every national sports festival swimming athletes from delta, rivers and bayelsa states always sweep the swimming medals. Why can't we set up a program that will expose these raw talents to developmental competitions and world class swimming programs in the united states.

Nigeria produced a huge shock at the AAG when she struck Gold in the female team cycling event. Dusting even the highly rated south africans. Our male team couldn't produce any medal. IT WAS AN "I-DONT-BELIEVE-IT" MOMENT AT THE AAG. So you see, Egypt better watch their backs coz when Nigeria makes cycling and swimming and even gymnastics part of our many strongholds, we would reach a point wheb we dash out medals "philantropically"......... It can happen but dedication and discipline are keys.

Even Daniel Igali, coach of the wrestling team regretted not bringing enough wrestling athletes even when we won "NINE(9) GOLDs, 3 Silvers and 4 bronzes". We brought 18 wrestlers and 16 of them picked up medals. Awesome return! Yet Igali said it would have been more. THE POWER OF NAIJA JUST CAN'T BE DISPUTED. WE TRULY ARE AFRICA'S GIANT BUT WE STILL GOT A WHOLE LOT OF WORK TO DO EVEN OUTSIDE OF SPORTS........

shizzy7:
IN AAG and Africa tennis,, Egypt is the Only Country that is a tough Competition to Nigeria...

You have know Idea how happy I was when I heard 2nd,,Considering the fact that we started 9th,, that was a QUANTUM LEAP

**Yesterday I apologized to Algeria for Raking them off the 3rd position..
**Today I tender my sincere and Unreserved Apology To South Africa for Shifting them Off their 2nd position in the dying minute because they were 2nd throughout the game..
Nigeria didn't mean to Do That,,we just have POWERLIFTERS WHO ARE SCARY

Importance of eating Eba, Akpu, Fufu and Amala..

Egypt won 217 medals
Nigeria won 144 medals

Those Egyptians are Badass
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by iblawi(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
shizzy7:
As in After all the Bragging,,, see how it ended,, I couldn't believe it because I wasn't expecting it..

I didn't see any reliable source to,, but of you watch STV sports news they said we finished Second behind Egypt.. ...
The closing ceremony In Congo was not that good because Rain fell.

That is how we will continue to overtake the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.