Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal (5711 Views)

Oke & Olamigoke Win Gold & Silver Medals At All Africa Games Triple Jump Event / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso: All Africa Games Today At 4:30pm / Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by iwaeda: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nigeria will play Senegal this afternoon in Congo Brazzaville in the continuation of soccer event of All Africa games,Nigeria beat Ghana 2-0 earlier.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by Vetsolo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
what tile is d match showing
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by shizzy7(f): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
iwaeda:
Nigeria will play Senegal this afternoon in Congo Brazzaville in the continuation of soccer event of All Africa games,Nigeria beat Ghana 2-0 earlier.
What time is the match and what channel is Showing it.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by safarigirl(f): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
The match never start?
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dream Team VI XI vs Senegal Daniel, Sincere, Ndifreke, Azubuike ,Oduduwa, Obanor, Umar, Etebo, Junior, Sokari, Etor
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Same line up that started against ghana.
It's 0-0 by the way.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by safarigirl(f): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
HT: Nigeria 0-0 Senegal

1 Like

Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Senegal up 1-0.... Yes, we've qualified but I don't like this.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Senegal up 1-0.... Yes, we've qualified but I don't like this.
What channel are you watching this match please?
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yesss! ! ! It's one all.... The dream team are back in this.....
Senegal 1-1 Nigeria
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sorry bro. Unlike other matches, I'm following this online... For today.

DeeTus:
What channel are you watching this match please?
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by Justcash(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Even with the draw, this Nigerian team is a big joke. Why is it that Nigerian players are so lazy, sluggish, uncoordinated, full of useless pride and uninspiring? So, out of 170 million people, Nigeria cannot produce 100 high class and deadly players?

NA WA O!
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Relax Sir *smiles*

You aren't watching this game or are you?

The boys are doing good even in the absence of several key players (capped and uncapped).

Still 1-1 by the way.

Justcash:
Even with the draw, this Nigerian team is a big joke. Why is it that Nigerian players are so lazy, sluggish, uncoordinated, full of useless pride and uninspiring? So, out of 170 million people, Nigeria cannot produce 100 high class and deadly players?

NA WA O!
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Still 1-1..... Meanwhile in other news, super eagles star, Odion Jude Ighalo has scored for Watford against high-flying Swansea.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by Justcash(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Relax Sir *smiles*
You aren't watching this game or are you?
The boys are doing good even in the absence of several key players (capped and uncapped).
Still 1-1 by the way.

I watched it from the beginning till the end. At a point, I prayed that Senegal should score so that they will wake up.

The Nigerian boys played as if they had no vision. Even Siasia was disappointed at the end. They can't trap balls, poor passing, zero dribbling skills, heavy all round, breathing as if all of them play in cold regions and very stale infront of goal.

It is sad watching these dudes.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by safarigirl(f): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Justcash:

NA WA O!
are you watching the match? See talk o. USA with over twice Nigeria's population don't have a deadly football team. Neither do India and China, you think it's by population? Abeg make una no carry Premier League frustration come here

1 Like

Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
You may just have guessed it Safari honey..... That may be it..... "Epl frustration" or could there be more to it?

*smiles*

safarigirl:
are you watching the match? See talk o. USA with over twice Nigeria's population don't have a deadly football team. Neither do India and China, you think it's by population? Abeg make una no carry Premier League frustration come here
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by Justcash(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
safarigirl:

I watched the match. The Nigerian team is not good at all. The U.S. can boast of being one of the best in basketball, lawn tennis, golf and many other games. Right now, they are even rising in soccer. Look at their league. India is one of the best in Cricket and China owns diving and gymnastics. Can the same be said about Nigeria?

Apart from soccer, what else can Nigeria boast of being good in when compared to other countries around the world? Yet, we cannot find 11 players that can beat any team, anyday.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
safarigirl:
LOL.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sir, relax na..... Haba! Your brief description certainly doesn't match any team I know that scores after going behind.

Pls, take it easy..... *smiles*

Justcash:

I watched it from the beginning till the end. At a point, I prayed that Senegal should score so that they will wake up.

The Nigerian boys played as if they had no vision. Even Siasia was disappointed at the end. They can't trap balls, poor passing, zero dribbling skills, heavy all round, breathing as if all of them play in cold regions and very stale infront of goal.

It is sad watching these dudes.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by Justcash(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Samson Siasia was interviewed at the end of the match, and he was very disappointed with the approach and attitude of his players. Even the coach felt my pain watching that match.

BTW, I am a Barca and Naze Warriors fan.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by Justcash(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Sir, relax na..... Haba! Your brief description certainly doesn't match any team I know that scores after going behind.

Pls, take it easy..... *smiles*

So, the fact that they scored a late goal is your consolation? The Senegalese team needed a draw, we had the match in our hands (win or lose) and the players had the opportunity to use this match to train (mesmerize their opponent), but they went there and played absolute nonsense. You think if the reverse was the case Senegal for no finish Nigeria?

Anyway, I wish them goodluck with their lacklustre performance. I think I'll be better off focusing on the Falcons.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by safarigirl(f): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Justcash:

I watched the match. The Nigerian team is not good at all. The U.S. can boast of being one of the best in basketball, lawn tennis, golf and many other games. Right now, they are even rising in soccer. Look at their league.

Apart from soccer, what else can Nigeria boast of being good in when compared to other countries around the world? Yet, we cannot find 11 players that can beat any team, anyday.
Basketball. We may not be the best in the world, but we're a steady top 5 in Africa, that you are all football-crazed doesn't mean that's the only sport. Meanwhile, what are the facilities in place to make you world class? No be street boys una dey gather to play ball? Is there a world-class set up like they have in Spain, England or Brazil? You think you can use street boys with street ball sense to be world class?
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Siasia should be disappointed. I am too. No good coach would want his players to feel comfortable at a level when there's room for improvements after all the largest room in the universe is certainly the room for improvement(s). So look on the bright side Sir......

The boys will definitely get better. Against Ghana, they were near awesome and a lot of people(including you I guess) praised the team. Some even went as far as saying, "....these boys should finish the afcon qualifiers for us".
Today, They struggle against senegal and they're suddenly 'No good'. That's not how things are done Sir..... Come on, you know better than this.....

*smiles*
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by safarigirl(f): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Justcash:

So, the fact that they scored a late goal is your consolation? The Senegalese team needed a draw, we had the match in our hands (win or lose) and the players had the opportunity to use this match to train (mesmerize their opponent), but they went there and played absolute nonsense. You think if the reverse was the case Senegal for no finish Nigeria?

Anyway, I wish them goodluck with their lackluster performance. I think I'll be better off focusing on the Falcons.
Nigeria needed nothing, so if it was a lacklustre performance it's cuz dem no send
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Not my consolation Sir. *smiles*

Just a bright spot to look at and improve on.

Anyway, the Super falcons' game comes up by 5pm..............................

And wait, something just came in guys....

IHEANACHO HAS SCORED FOR MAN CITY! INCREDIBLE!

HE HAS STARTED HIS LEGEND!

Justcash:

Anyway, I wish them goodluck with their lackluster performance. I think I'll be better off focusing on the Falcons.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by Justcash(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
safarigirl:
Basketball. We may not be the best in the world, but we're a steady top 5 in Africa, that you are all football-crazed doesn't mean that's the only sport. Meanwhile, what are the facilities in place to make you world class? No be street boys una dey gather to play ball? Is there a world-class set up like they have in Spain, England or Brazil? You think you can use street boys with street ball sense to be world class?

Nigeria cannot beat the U.S. In basketball, but the U.S. can beat Nigeria in soccer. That is what I mean. If we claim to be a soccer powerhouse, the nonsense that these dudes played this evening is absolutely unacceptable! Simple!
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Siasia should be disappointed. I am too. No good coach would want his players to feel comfortable at a level when there's room for improvements after all the largest room in the universe is certainly the room for improvement(s). So look on the bright side Sir......

The boys will definitely get better. Against Ghana, they were near awesome and a lot of people(including you I guess) praised the team. Some even went as far as saying, "....these boys should finish the afcon qualifiers for us".
Today, They struggle against senegal and they're suddenly 'No good'. That's not how things are done Sir..... Come on, you know better than this.....

*smiles*
We'll reach final. The team is still good. Just that today's game wasn't so important and as a result, they played badly.

The guy up there shouldn't lose hope.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by Justcash(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
safarigirl:
Nigeria needed nothing, so if it was a lacklustre performance it's cuz dem no send

Which is why they should have whooped the ass of Senegal or at least, they should have used them to learn co-ordination. They were so disappointing. They better sit up. Nigeria should be able to raise 11 players at anytime to compete head to head with teams like Spain, Brazil, Argentina etc. That is, if we claim to be good in soccer.
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Super falcons lead 1-0 courtesy of Mercy Amanze Aighewi
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nigeria1-0 Ivory coast (HalfTime)
Oparanozie is rested on the bench. Falcons in control and coasting
Re: All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nigeria1-1 Ivory coast (2nd half begins)

Oparanozie and Adeboyejo(u-20 falconets star) are rested on the bench. Team falcons doing well so far..........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swaggericious Burkina-faso's Bance So Much On Point (picture) / Confederation Cup: Japan Vs Mexico (1 - 2) On 22nd June 2013 / AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.