Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Importation Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Biz (655 Views)

How I Make N150,000 Monthly Doing Importation Biz In 2017 Using This 5 Tricks / Let Me Guide You For Free On Mini Importation Biz / Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Biz by gidimasters(m): 2:53am On Sep 09, 2015
im a student, a blogger and a web designer. i tink of starting importation business to sell in my school(mapoly) and i have 20,000. how far can i go with it. what r d requirements.
Re: Importation Biz by menix(m): 3:01am On Sep 09, 2015
gidimasters:
im a student, a blogger and a web designer. i tink of starting importation business to sell in my school(mapoly) and i have 20,000. how far can i go with it. what r d requirements.

As in, u intend importing what kind of ghost with 20k...
Re: Importation Biz by gidimasters(m): 3:04am On Sep 09, 2015
menix:

As in, u intend importing what kind of ghost with 20k...
bro kip mute. even with 10k u ll import goods. i just nid few explanations

2 Likes

Re: Importation Biz by menix(m): 3:25am On Sep 09, 2015
gidimasters:
bro kip mute. even with 10k u ll import goods. i just nid few explanations

Am aware, thatz d reason I need to know the specification of ghost u need to import at 10k..
Re: Importation Biz by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 09, 2015
menix:

Am aware, thatz d reason I need to know the specification of ghost u need to import at 10k..
I think you need to make your spellings correct. It is "Goods" not "Ghost". That is what is making the OP confused.
Re: Importation Biz by menix(m): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

I think you need to make your spellings correct. It is "Goods" not "Ghost". That is what is making the OP confused.

Hahaha...
Seriously reading in between lines ain't ur thing..
Re: Importation Biz by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2015
menix:

Hahaha...
Seriously reading in between lines ain't ur thing..
So are you saying you actually mearnt to write "Ghost"? Well, if that's what you mean then I stand boldly to tell you that you can even start mini importation with 10k or even less, I have done it before and I have my facts so stop discouraging people.
Re: Importation Biz by gidimasters(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2015
No B Hin Fault. Na Hin Grand ma Dy Do Am
Re: Importation Biz by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2015
I will suggest u try import android tablet since u are in school and sale to ur fellow students
Re: Importation Biz by dynamix101(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Bro, it will be better if you get info from someone who is ahead in the game. Visit http://importmanifesto.com.

(1) (Reply)

The Neglect Nigerian Businesses Suffer from Nigerians / Making Millions From Agricultural Value Chain / Free Video: How To Make Money Setting Up Toll Free & Non-toll Free Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.