Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) (42152 Views)

Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) / Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife / Soldiers, Policeman, Others Attacked Over Missing Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Kulas: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2015
When a wife is having affair with another man,I think I don't have any business with d man because sex(not rape) was an agreement which d wife accepted(and not forced) to do.So why should I leave d woman and be fighting with d man.I can only react if d man rape.I expected dis man to deal with his wife and not d man.

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by dalass(f): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2015
dedugbaa:

Come on man do you have to go tribal,people of all tribe do cheat,it is not restricted to the people of the south west don't you agree,except you order God to be born your ethnic group.
DONT ANSWER THAT FOOL! THEY GO CRAZY ON D YORUBA FOR ANY STUPID REASON!

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2015
dedugbaa:

You mean free to share a stupid and myopic opinion devoid of critical thinking and logic, I bet you have not had a reasonable education to correct your shallow mindset,so pls do not spew you ignorance to the world,you might have someone willing to expose your ignorance to the world.Guy what is your alma mata,I hope you know the meaning,the last shool you attended,Stupid,uneducated ehnic bigot.
From anecdotal evidence I've told you what I've observed. If you're not ready to do the same then leave me and my opinion. Try as you may you cannot correct my pre-concieved notion neither will you succeed in converting anyone else.

Something tells me you're only annoyed I put up the comment first or you're a member of the erring ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by chichriso: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2015
this is cool for him

ChiCHRISO Said :::: CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Winning123: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
This story does not add up.

In all the commentary, Mr Soji Omotayo neither denied or confirmed if he was dating somebody's wife,and that leaves me to suspect he has something going on, as the man did not just wake up and point him out of everybody he knows, to be sleeping with his wife.

To those who specialize in sleeping with other people's wife, know that it is a one way ticket to Uncle Devil's abode if karma catches up on you, especially if the woman has a crazy husband.

In my Service days in the East. A popular Palmwine tapper in the community i served,after hearing plenty of rumor in the community, that the wife was sleeping with one Hunter. Pretended one day, he was going for a burial in Onitsha, and he went to the next Village to hide.

This woman is not even young and should be in her 50's with her 3 Kids married.

Late in the night, the man sneaked back home and caught them in the act in his bedroom. He was prepared with a Machete in his hands, and he hacked both of them to what i was assuming was death.

The community apprehended him,and he was taken to the Station. It was at the Station, they told him the Wife had not died and from what i heard. The man went crazy, and was shouting that he should be released to go FINISH the Job.

That day, was the day i swore NEVER to look at a MARRIED woman, let alone attempt to sleep with one. Married women are trouble, and will bring nothing but grief into your life.

I still have not seen the kind of blood scattered everywhere, like the one i saw in the palmwine tapper's house, and whenever a married woman start becoming flirtatious with me, i usually just PLAY the image again in my mind, and you need to see me RUN away.

I don't want to be the next Cutlass Victim.

Hopefully, this Radio Presenter has learned his lesson, and should go and sin no more. He might not be Lucky the second time.

Your comments is damn stupid. You stupidly concluded the man was dating the idiot's wife. Judge not so that you won't be judged. Even if the man was dating his wife, must he take his life. He should be prosecuted
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Toks2008(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2015
babadem2much:
With all the girls on town he chooses someone's wife abi? he never see something

This is something i will never understand.

Going after another man's wife when other sweet chics dey there.

And sometimes some foolish men fall for the lies of these ladies who claim they were never married so cant ereally blame them.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by saasala(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
This story does not add up.

In all the commentary, Mr Soji Omotayo neither denied or confirmed if he was dating somebody's wife,and that leaves me to suspect he has something going on, as the man did not just wake up and point him out of everybody he knows, to be sleeping with his wife.

To those who specialize in sleeping with other people's wife, know that it is a one way ticket to Uncle Devil's abode if karma catches up on you, especially if the woman has a crazy husband.

In my Service days in the East. A popular Palmwine tapper in the community i served,after hearing plenty of rumor in the community, that the wife was sleeping with one Hunter. Pretended one day, he was going for a burial in Onitsha, and he went to the next Village to hide.

This woman is not even young and should be in her 50's with her 3 Kids married.

Late in the night, the man sneaked back home and caught them in the act in his bedroom. He was prepared with a Machete in his hands, and he hacked both of them to what i was assuming was death.

The community apprehended him,and he was taken to the Station. It was at the Station, they told him the Wife had not died and from what i heard. The man went crazy, and was shouting that he should be released to go FINISH the Job.

That day, was the day i swore NEVER to look at a MARRIED woman, let alone attempt to sleep with one. Married women are trouble, and will bring nothing but grief into your life.

I still have not seen the kind of blood scattered everywhere, like the one i saw in the palmwine tapper's house, and whenever a married woman start becoming flirtatious with me, i usually just PLAY the image again in my mind, and you need to see me RUN away.

I don't want to be the next Cutlass Victim.

Hopefully, this Radio Presenter has learned his lesson, and should go and sin no more. He might not be Lucky the second time.

Omo, I almost slept with a married woman onetime o... Na God save me o

2 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by apholaryn: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Oh.
I just came to confirm their names.
They're good at fuccking people's wives.
The most educated tribe on earth. Yellow Bar
hope u're married sha? won't mind fuckin ur wife and even ur mum as well.tribal bigot!
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by affiliate766(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Vqa8cwxZ1GE/ULhP1GfZJMI/AAAAAAAAACs/hT6pAyAyzWk/s280/vfl+nairabet.png[/img]
VERY IMPORTANT
Look at my signature to see link to vfl ebook N500 only ;DVERY IMPORTANT
Look at my signature to see link to vfl ebook N500 only
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Neplusultra(f): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2015
Wot do expect wen he works with 'Faaji' station grin Silly tin!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by eightsin(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2015
This is a psychiatric problem ... its called pathological jealousy.
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2015
From my experience, dating a married woman is damn dangerous, especially if the husband is jealous. Keep off the act!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by anyicash(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2015
You know, confirming your wife being bleeped by another nigga can be very persuasive bro.
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by ZIGGYCOM: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by oginga: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2015
dalass:
DID YOU SEE THE WIFE'S NAME BEFORE ABUSING YORUBA LADIES ... U MUST HAVE BEEN DUMPED BY ONE HENCE D THIS UN-WARRANTED ATTACK.. GET A LIFE JAWE
I Am impressed.
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by babadem2much(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2015
Toks2008:

This is something i will never understand.

Going after another man's wife when other sweet chics dey there.

And sometimes some foolish men fall for the lies of these ladies who claim they were never married so cant ereally blame them.

I swear the guy has a godly heart if I were the one that his third leg is gone

2 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by datopaper(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2015
SOJ ...gbabe
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by bummyla(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by bummyla(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
oga go marry your wife oooooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by dre11(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
bluecircle470:

Sometimes i wonder y we av unthinkable people lyk u on ds forum. Is thr any proof dat shows omotayo is dating kunle's wife? I think Kunle should be charge to court with immediate effect

Just because you heard omotayo version doesn't mean he isn't guilty

I ask you..... Why did the police let him go and tells both to settle between themselves

Am sure you know the policemen have listen to both parties and decides on which best way to resolve what's BTW the two

2 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by bluecircle470: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
dre11:

Just because you heard omotayo version doesn't mean he isn't guilty

I ask you..... Why did the police let him go and tells both to settle between themselves

Am sure you know the policemen have listen to both parties and decides on which best way to resolve what's BTW the two

You may be right anyway, but i think d other guy should b arrested and charge to court for attempted assassination.
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by onelife97: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
What about if a man has been calling u gay and all,and his wife wooed u;won't u Bleep the sh..it out of her so that she can pass the message to the stupid husband to mind his own biz and stop spreading unnecessary rumours about another man.
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by ijustdey: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
onelife97:
What about if a man has been calling u gay and all,and his wife wooed u;won't u Bleep the sh..it out of her so that she can pass the message to the stupid husband to mind his own biz and stop spreading unnecessary rumours about another man.

seems you have browse a married woman 'honey pot' for you to come up with this excuse undecided
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by bmos(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
48noble:
Yeye dey smell

Omotayo did you or did you not flirt with his wife?
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by forbisi: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sijo01:
Lol...... Should I say serve him right
No, say serves him right...
Re: Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
My brother its a yoruba disease. 5 years ago I was going through some really difficult time and asked a childhood yoruba engineer friend of mine for financial help. Do you know that later that same night this animal called my fiance then(we are both married now) around 1.am in the night and was telling her that i asked for financial help from him but if he'll help me solely lies in the hands of my woman shocked My woman was so disgusted and she gave him the sermon of his life and warned him never to call her number ever. The next day I deleted the animals number from my phone and ceased all forms of communication with the dog.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edwin Mbaeyi's Palace Set On Fire By Imo Youths / My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.