Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Kind Investment Can U Invest With 800,000 Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Investment Can U Invest With 800,000 Naira (670 Views)

What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria / What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into / Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Investment Can U Invest With 800,000 Naira by emmani42: 5:43am On Sep 09, 2015
I have about 800000 I want a good fast profitable invesment that can my capital within a month
Re: What Kind Investment Can U Invest With 800,000 Naira by decub: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2015
emmani42:
I have about 800000 I want a good fast profitable invesment that can my capital within a month
You have a good sum of money to start up something reasonable and don't waste it on something not profitable or risky.

The best, legal and fastest way of becoming rich is to proffer solutions to problems and remember; what works for Tom might not work for Harry because of location.

Discover what people around you need/want and be ready to offer them.

You can start up recharge card printing or distribution if you are sure enough it sells.

You can as well be a sub distributor of things like noodles if you are sure you have a targeted market(buyers) within your area.

Just to mention but a few. Your location determines what you can start with.
Re: What Kind Investment Can U Invest With 800,000 Naira by oosea(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
emmani42:

I will say becareful. You can double your capital within a month only if you have something
you have been working on already and you want to reinvest on it.

You can check out this link https://www.nairaland.com/2587502/discover-how-making-30-investment

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alert= Only Serious Comments Are Welcomed / Please How Can I Invest 100k Service Money Asap With High ROI? / Invest In Bitcoin And Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.