Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer (27079 Views)

Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) / Patient Rapes 16-Month-Old Baby On Sick Bed In Sokoto / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2015
I just came to confirm the place such abomination took place. My guess, Lagos. *walk out of thread*
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by illiad1(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2015
SUDDENLY NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THE FACT THAT THIS PASTOR IS A YORUBA MAN, WHY?

SO NOW YORUBAS HAVE BEEN GIVEN A PATENT TO RAPE AT WILL!

GOD WILL JUDGE YOU ALL
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by Iamvictor(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2015
Na everyday for 9ja person go dey hear rape news ... why now
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by edward1984(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2015
Ok, We were known world wide as fraudsters, scammers, 419 bla bla bla bla, Now we are upgrading our level to Rapists, Perverts and Pedophiles. Even the so called Men of God are leading. May God have mercy on us.
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by Greatfes17: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2015
same story everyday from different people
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by belmotv: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2015
sybarite7:
rape,rape,rape everyday ,our sisters and daughters shall not fall victim in Jesus name amen!!! this FTC is dedicated to rotexteymie ,cos I thought introvert and ladyF are d only persons who is directly proportional to FTC
i like christians, imagin if d name mentioned here is yerima or alfa/malam. U pple will not waste time to blame on islam. because its a pastor, he doesnt hav any link to christianity. I hail oo!
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by Rotimi47: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2015
These are fake pastors who use the pastor tag to hide their criminal identities: Rapist should be flogged on their dicks.
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
kachysblog:
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a pastor, Abraham Sunday, for allegedly raping a 16-year-old girl, Kike (pseudonym) in Adalemo Estate, in the Toll Gate area, on the Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Sunday, the pastor of Christ In All Nations Church in Adalemo, was arrested by the Ojokoro Police Division last Wednesday, September 2, from where he was taken to the Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.

It was gathered that Kike, who was ill, had been taken by the pastor to a house in Adalemo Estate on August 28 for deliverance prayer when the incident occured.

It was learnt that the victim’s mother, who said Sunday was a family friend, became apprehensive after she did not hear from her daughter.

The matter was said to have been reported to the police by the landlord of the house where Sunday allegedly camped the teenager to rape her.

A police source told our correspondent that after Kike was rescued, she was taken to a hospital, where a medical test confirmed that she had been raped. The pastor was thereafter arrested.

He said, “The pastor was like a foster father to the girl. She was ill and had gone to a hospital in the area. While returning from the hospital, she boarded the same bus with the pastor, who said he would take her to a place for prayers.

“Since the suspect was a family friend, she did not doubt him. So, they went to the pastor’s apartment, where he camped and raped her for three days. The victim’s mother did not even know about the deliverance prayer.

“On Monday, the landlord and some neighbours got suspicious of the pastor’s arrangement with the teenager and they alerted a non-governmental organisation in the area, which in turn invited the police. The girl was rescued and rushed to a hospital, where a medical test confirmed rape. The suspect was arrested immediately.”

Our correspondent learnt that Kike and her mother were thereafter referred to the Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team and the Ministry of Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation.

The DSVRT Coordinator, Lola Viviour-Adeniyi, said the team had taken up the rehabilitation of the victim.

She said, “It was an NGO, Rubies Ink, that brought the matter to our attention.

“The girl was taken away for prayer. She was in the pastor’s house at the Adalemo area for three days, and during that period, he raped her.

“The DSVRT reached out to the victim’s mother, but she maintained that she would not pursue any case. While admitting that the pastor defiled her daughter, the mother said the pastor had a three-month-old baby, and she did not want him to be jailed.

“However, we informed the police at Ojokoro division that the state government was interested in the matter.

“This prompted the transfer of the suspect to the SDCI, Yaba.

“At present, the girl is undergoing treatment. She was taken to the Mirabel Centre.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Patricia Amadin, confirmed the pastor’s arrest.

She said, “The police have arrested the suspect, and the matter has also been transferred to the SDCI, Yaba.’’

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/pastor-rapes-16-year-old-during-three-day-deliverance-prayer/

this doesn't seem like rape to me....more of persuading a minor....abi d yeye girl no fit talk...they had to rush a 16yrs old girl to d hospital to confirm rape...better story
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by jonnieoneng: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
sybarite7:
rape,rape,rape everyday ,our sisters and daughters shall not fall victim in Jesus name amen!!! this FTC is dedicated to rotexteymie ,cos I thought introvert and ladyF are d only persons who is directly proportional to FTC
Parents are to blame I have a young Daughter and I will never allow her go alone unaccompanied to any Male's abode I blame her parents for subjecting this poor girl to this molestation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
scam pastor.
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
normal news.next thread please.
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by minifuworld: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
belmotv:
i like christians, imagin if d name mentioned here is yerima or alfa/malam. U pple will not waste time to blame on islam. because its a pastor, he doesnt hav any link to christianity. I hail oo!
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by minifuworld: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
belmotv:
u dey mind dem if d man is a muslim dey wil say dats wot prophet muhammed teach us in d holy quran ignorin individual personal actitude
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by elvfab4(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Akpos goes over to see his neighbour who has a very ferocious looking dog. As Akpos approaches the door, the dog begins to bark wildly and his neighbour says to him, “Come on in, Akpos! Don’t be afraid of my dog. You know the old proverb: A barking dog never bites.” “Yes,” replied Akpos, “I know the proverb, and you know the proverb, but the real question is.. does your dog know the proverb?”
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by Hatrik(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
konji nah bastard. hmm pastor your own don finish
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by elvfab4(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Akpos goes over to see his neighbour who has a very ferocious looking dog. As Akpos approaches the door, the dog begins to bark wildly and his neighbour says to him, “Come on in, Akpos! Don’t be afraid of my dog. You know the old proverb: A barking dog never bites.” “Yes,” replied Akpos, “I know the proverb, and you know the proverb, but the real question is.. does your dog know the proverb?”
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by Ayus34(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sanguine77:
Too bad. All the people who cheat, deceive and steal in the name of God will be exposed and punished.
Every sexual crime like rape should carry a minimum sentence of 20 years in prison, nonsense.
Oga that is too harsh....wein happen ?
200yrs is OK abeg!!!!
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Only in yellobar land grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by NemzySeries(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
so wen did sex(Rape) bkom a healing process 4 sick adolescents?........aving self control & self discipline in dis generation is more difficult dan bin an associate professor....God help us Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo bkos dis. rape tin is bkoming an alarming culture in d western region
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by NemzySeries(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
RisingEast:
Only in yellobar land grin grin
hahahahahahahaha....u get mind sha bkos u kw as e dey b if u mention any tribe or region
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by lilmizwierd(f): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:

yah! quite horrible... india do it better or worst, they'll bloody gang-rape children and even sentence women to be gang-rape. I hope we never get to such disgusting place in Nigeria
Amen heard of one raped there her family threw her out the family that took her in was victimized
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by nwakaibeya1: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 …>> Humanbeigns who hv spiritual eyes listen to the utterance in this video and they know its TRUE and so many other utterances could be decoded spiritually hence it is in the spiritual that the battle of life is won and lost
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by malikisah: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
stupid people, always looking for satan even when he is minding his own business!
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by malikisah: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
people are always looking for satan even when he is minding his own business!
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by rotexteymie(f): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
sybarite7:
Amen grin
Re: Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2015
seunlayi:
this is disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension / Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint / GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.