Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar (1975 Views)

Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport / Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by markidoo(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2015
A professor n the current dean faculty of law university of calabar one Mr Ndifon from Northern Crossriver has been charged to court n suspended from the university for assaulting a final yr student sexually. The rapist of a prof went into the hall where students were taking a test on his course n tore the girl's script witout any malpractise prove. After an hr he told the girl to bring the torn script to his office. She was followed by her friends. When she got there he told her to rewrite the test in his secretary's office after 10 mins he appeared at the door leading to his private office n called the girl in. Innocently she went in, immediately she entered his raping den he locked the door n seized her purse then force her to drink alcohol he keeps 4 his victims she refused n raised alarm. Her friends cudnt hear her cos we waited outside corridor leading to the office, after 30mins she came out crying bitterly,the zip of her skirt torn n her face red from slaps. Immediately she was taken to the H0D who suggested they go 4 a medical examination. Results from d test confirmed that she has been raped. The Hod personally took her to the police station where an offical report was filled after that the parents of the girl were contacted the mum was so furious. After series of meetings wit the VC and the DSS the rapist was apprehended n duly suspended from the University till further notice. My take on this situation as an eye witness is that ladies should be bold enough to report any rape incidence to the appropriate authorities 4 neccesary action cos after this girl reportd d case to higher authorities some girls dat were victimised by this rapist of a prof came forward to prove that they av at one time or d other been assaulted by the same he goat bt were scared to report cos he threatened dem dat they wil never be safe or graduate from the University. Thank God 4 this straw that broke the camels back.

1 Like

Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by olafum1(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Source?
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by sekzy99(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2015
As I don't have friends and families to wish me happy birthday as most of them will forget.

I have decided to wish myself a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sept 9 pikin
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by derrick333(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2015
olafum1:
Source?
Watin u de eat way u de find source A studnt of d institution giv news u de find source ,him Tel u say him b blogger? Aniway ,dats gud 4 d prof
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Anybody can manufacture any story bro....no source, then fake story
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by markidoo(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2015
This news is from me the brother to the victim this is not a fabricated story the rapist is the Dean Faculty of Law University of Calabar. His name is Prof Cyril Ndiffon.

3 Likes

Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by sumonaira1976: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2015
olafum1:
Source?
The Source is Punch Newspaper
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by ecolime(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13
markidoo:
This news is from me the brother to the victim this is not a fabricated story the rapist is the Dean Faculty of Law University of Calabar. His name is Prof Cyril Ndiffon.
Woww

I had to check this thread after your previous comment on the frontpage.

And I be dey give the Prof. benefit of doubt before oo

I hands off.

Karma is real true true

7 Likes

Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by markidoo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13
ecolime:

Woww

I had to check this thread after your previous comment on the frontpage.

And I be dey give the Prof. benefit of doubt before oo

I hands off.

Karma is real true true
God can never be Mocked,that stuff almost broke my Mum's heart cos she( the Victim) is the baby of the House of 5 Older Ones

5 Likes

Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by ecolime(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13
markidoo:
God can never be Mocked,that stuff almost broke my Mum's heart cos she( the Victim) is the baby of the House of 5 Older Ones
So sad to hear this.

Thank God for finally exposing him.
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by FineUsername(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13
Mods take this to front page.

nlfp

1 Like

Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by sleekier(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13
This present arrest serves him right.
Your sister should go and testify against him at the court.

2 Likes

Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by korm2me(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13
This is another good evidence against him
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by othermen: 8:09pm On Feb 13
Those who reinstated him should be prosecuted too.
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by Cutezt(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13
markidoo:

God in heaven knows anyone that tries this with my sister will not live to see the end of the month. I sympathize with you, but no be everything you go leave for karma boss.

Thank God he is reaping the rewards of his actions sha.
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by Dangrace01: 9:33pm On Feb 13
Kai
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:52pm On Feb 13
This stupid professor should rot in jail
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by Maize247(f): 10:23pm On Feb 13
E no go better for this man and his family
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13
Nobody can try this with my sis and go free.as far as I dey aware.i wont kill him.but he must loose a body part.like his thumb.

1 Like

Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by Zanzibar1: 11:04pm On Feb 13
markidoo:
A professor n the current dean faculty of law university of calabar one Mr Ndifon from Northern Crossriver has been charged to court n suspended from the university for assaulting a final yr student sexually. The rapist of a prof went into the hall where students were taking a test on his course n tore the girl's script witout any malpractise prove. After an hr he told the girl to bring the torn script to his office. She was followed by her friends. When she got there he told her to rewrite the test in his secretary's office after 10 mins he appeared at the door leading to his private office n called the girl in. Innocently she went in, immediately she entered his raping den he locked the door n seized her purse then force her to drink alcohol he keeps 4 his victims she refused n raised alarm. Her friends cudnt hear her cos we waited outside corridor leading to the office, after 30mins she came out crying bitterly,the zip of her skirt torn n her face red from slaps. Immediately she was taken to the H0D who suggested they go 4 a medical examination. Results from d test confirmed that she has been raped. The Hod personally took her to the police station where an offical report was filled after that the parents of the girl were contacted the mum was so furious. After series of meetings wit the VC and the DSS the rapist was apprehended n duly suspended from the University till further notice. My take on this situation as an eye witness is that ladies should be bold enough to report any rape incidence to the appropriate authorities 4 neccesary action cos after this girl reportd d case to higher authorities some girls dat were victimised by this rapist of a prof came forward to prove that they av at one time or d other been assaulted by the same he goat bt were scared to report cos he threatened dem dat they wil never be safe or graduate from the University. Thank God 4 this straw that broke the camels back.

Npflmod this is a 2015 thread worthy of front page.
Nigeria judiciary needs to be looked into
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by DanseMacabre(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13
Hmmmm.

This is nine years after o. The internet, like an aggrieved elephant Fulani man, never forgets.

That bastard should serve time and hope he drops the soap in prison.
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by 042reports(f): 11:37pm On Feb 13
Funny but suprising.
Karma is really a bitch
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by unbiased2021: 1:43am On Feb 14
This is terrible.

I pray she finds peace with herself now her tormentor will be incarcerated.

1 Like

Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by NaijaEcash(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14
cry So sad. If justice had been done initially, his latest victims wouldn't have suffered the same fate. May God help our Justice system in Nigeria. May the Lord heal your sister and make her whole. It is so pathetic.
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by Careente7(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14
Men are loosing their honor every day. This nigga gon lurn; he gon lurn the hard way.

No comment;next question.
Re: Professor and Dean Law Faculty Rapes A Final Yr Student In Calabar by vincentcena22: 2:20pm On Feb 14
Wicked prof, imagine the number of girls this man has abused during his days in the university.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Dwarf Jihadist Who Is Barely Taller Than His Machine Gun / Make Money On Telegram With This Easy Way / Fulani Killings: Who Else Saw It Coming?(i Dreamt It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.