Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (52598 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by CastedDude: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2017
A socio-political analyst, Benny Umoren, has revealed how a young lady was allegedly raped by one Francis after their meeting at a bar in Ebonyi state. According to Benny Umoren, the victim tried to harm the alleged rapist in his sleep after taking advantage of her multiple times and giving her N1000 for transport after the whole act.

Below is what Benny Umoren shared online with screenshots of Facebook chat with the alleged victim as proof;

Was just about dozing off last night, when I saw this message; Hello ma, I just got raped. I swear, the sleep cleared from my eyes. Her rapist took away her phones. Raped her twice in the morning and at night.. Both times with no condoms. She's a young girl, helpless. She wanted to kill him in his sleep, but someone here managed to talk her out of it.

Here's an update on the matter

Three days ago, as I was about to sleep when I received a distress message from one Chukwu Esther that I should help her , she just got raped by one Francis after their meeting at a bar in Eboyi state. I tried getting more details from her but she was so broken she was bent on harming him in his sleep rather.

Throughout that night, I was awake with her till she went offline, He seized her phone when he woke up and saw she was chatting. Early hours of yesterday again, He repeated the rape and gave her #1000 for transport . She said she wanted justice and because she might not be able to get legal justice, she opted to take law into her hands ,this which I tried so much to prevent and was successful

Then I took up the case yesterday after hearing from her , have her make a report at the civil defense office , rape department Ebonyi.

I got her password and her Facebook username and instigated a chat with Mr Francis, He seems to be a very very hard one to crack as he kept saying she didn't sex her ,nor force her home, neither did he rape her. Like a rapist will admit? All effort to make him confess was abortive. And he began to threaten. And said;

" Never try to blackmail a Man under grace" .

I called again yesterday and spoke like it was Esther, after denying not s3xing her at all, he said " Didn't I give you #1000 after everything?? I have the recorded calls with me.

I was told by the Victim to bring this to the public while legal actions are being taken , I demand to know how Esther got to your house after the meeting Mr Francis, How you gave her #1000 after denying that you didn't even see her yesterday and why you took advantage of her.

Thank You.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/young-lady-allegedly-raped-man-meeting-bar-ebonyi-see-details.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by CastedDude: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2017

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by CastedDude: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Sprumbabafather: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2017
Waris dis?

You take us for fools? Someone is asking for your permission before breaking someone's head after being raped?

Tell this story to Fumilayo and not me.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Evablizin(f): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2017
Almost?

In short ayam not understanding and i'm vexing now.

8 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Mekus68: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2017
OP, you should have started this story with...ones upon a time, there lived a young girl whose name was...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by ladeb: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
I don't consider this a rape..she went to his house...so they both enjoyed there self...see who should be raped here https://portalviewz..com.ng/2017/11/emily-ratajkowski-strips-off-for-yet.html?m=1

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by jamalnation(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
wow you just got rape the next thing you do is go on facebook

are you related to lie mohammed

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by kolnel: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Funny
Met at a bar
They went home together
And then she got raped

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by NwaAmaikpe: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked

That's enough for her to get a pregnancy prevention pill.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
He should just be castrated SIMPLE
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by BruncleZuma: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Blood of Gala!

sad sad sad sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by miqos03: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wow
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by konkonbilo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
cry
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Blissbeatz(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
#yepaaaa #kemen group
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by delishpot: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Some women with peanut brain. How would you go to bar with a strange man? Them suppose flog that girl. He took you to his house, drove in, opened door and you entered ? Na wa sha.

24 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Pavore9: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sighs....
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Lilimax(f): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Somebody reported a rape incident to you and you dim it fit to publish the conversation for the whole
world to see without making it anonymous. shocked
Don't you think your action will be categorized as a rape incident as well? embarassed

Not all discussions should be published on the social media!

More like a breach of trust.... embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Omotaday(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmm, rapists everywhere but all these ladies, wetin dem dey find around sef.
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by lordraiden(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na long thing, the beast I like that name, the rod did justice ;DNa long thing, the beast I like that name, the rod did justice
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by coldsummer: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Any rapist caught should be sent to jail or given the death sentence. The level of rape in Nigeria is alarming

What kind of human beings are these.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
The person in the chat with the victim seems really sensible. However the person who brought this issue to social media this early doesn't have common sense. The rapist will be on the run am sure. They should have planned a meeting with the animal unknowingly not this.

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
u got raped twice some ladies and lies sha shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by biacan(f): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kill him and move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by loobby(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by purem(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
I will count this has one a trashful thread hitting FP this week

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
lol... most foolish thread of the century

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed / Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.