Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? (123928 Views)

D Banj Set To Become The Richest African Musician Dead Or Alive / Nkem Owoh (osuofia)dead Or Alive. / Most Popular Nigerians In The World (dead Or Alive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by cino1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2006
every one please checkout  2pac grave, Is he dead?

Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by samsonebele(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2006
where was it located?
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by cino1(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2006
I got it from google, when i was searching for somethings,
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by lauryn(f): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2006
thats some sick grave, dang
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by kimba(m): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2006
@poster Cino1
heres the one i found, it looks different from yours sha o

http://www.riotsound.com/tupacpages/tupac_gallery8.htm

On a more serious note: TUPAC isnt dead, its all a propaganda, make believe that he died(faked his death) to get out of the limelight(to save himself).

My word: TUPAC is in Africa.
What does he do: release Albums in the underground.
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by cino1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2006
I am suprice to c this grave now, another
kimba:

@poster Cino1
heres the one i found, it looks different from yours sha o

http://www.riotsound.com/tupacpages/tupac_gallery8.htm

On a more serious note: TUPAC isnt dead, its all a propaganda, make believe that he died(faked his death) to get out of the limelight(to save himself).

My word: TUPAC is in Africa.
What does he do: release Albums in the underground.

I am suprice to see another grave of Tupac, if so that guy is not dead man,
let wait and see any way,
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by domwas2(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2006
hi guys, i can't believe u guys still talking about his dead or alive anyway 2pac is dead and under the grave,and all the albums that is been release are the records he made down b4 he depart.
he had already made records that should be sold when he died which is out today, he is a man of plan, not about the cash but the future.
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by cino1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2006
domwas2:

hi guys, i can't believe u guys still talking about his dead or alive anyway 2pac is dead and under the grave,and all the albums that is been release are the records he made down before he depart.
he had already made records that should be sold when he died which is out today, he is a man of plan, not about the cash but the future.

MAN IF YOU SAY SO i WANT TO KNOW, How many album or let me say songs can he make that will take his name till this year since his death in 1996,? remember that some of his song here talks about his comeing to take back what ya all Mutherfuker has stoling from me, in album od return of the Solja
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by otokx(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2006
una don start again
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by brainyme: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2006
na wa ooo
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by domwas2(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2006
To cino1
MAN IF YOU SAY SO i WANT TO KNOW, How many album or let me say songs can he make that will take his name till this year since his death in 1996,? remember that some of his song here talks about his comeing to take back what ya all Mutherfuker has stoling from me, in album od return of the Solja

it is an arrangement made btw him and his director or producer b4 he died, it's just like a will written down. some of his tapes r cut to form a remix

will u also say after the died of Jesus christ many years ago he came back to wrote the bible: would u say that!!!
it doesn't really matters
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by mellow(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2007
Tupac can't be dead. go and read the 92 reasons why he is not dead.
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by Drusilla(f): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2007
Tupac words were such, that it is hard to kill him, even if he is dead. He will live for a very long time. Smile.

1 Like

Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by Barbielon(m): 1:16am On Apr 18, 2008
hey
As D Known DJ Babilon this is really Bad , this ABACHA grave , lol, Not Baba Grave , some Dwags Full Dirty Hole,
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by Wegorich(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2008
I feel like droping some hot chocks bot my X nine keep stiking the D x, Y, I feel really good to love and be loved. But the best's to keep it real, y'know? Life in Yankee is really tought but we love it
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by redsun(m): 5:17am On Apr 19, 2008
Legends don't die,he lives on.
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by nossycheek(f): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2008
What has this got to do with religion?
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by Kposh(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2008
Hes alive
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by WhtBoy: 3:12am On May 03, 2009
When 2Pac says he's gonna take back what they stole from him. He means he's gonna be reincarnated and take back is power in the next life. 2Pac is dead tho, no doubt. The question is did he kill anyone whilst he was on earth? I wonder why he has heartless tattoo? why? what did he do?
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by steve49ja(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2009
Theres no way this bros is dead.

There were rumours the US government were behind the death of B.I.G. and also wanted to kill PAC cos of the impressions and motivations they gave youths/kids. No one can forsure explain his numerous tracks that were released after '96 and for sure the so called agreement made with producer and having alotta recorded songs dont make sense.

One thing is sure: Pac aint dead.
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by Owen2(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2009
@nossycheek,2pac was a very religious person.his lyrics and beliefs always had an embedded religious tone and message that he conveys.
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 10, 2009
hi
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by Ak4all(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
Hey, people tupac ain,t dead he releases album underground and he makes his doe.
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by roymorah(m): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2009
he is fucking dead,
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by idstar(f): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2009
y'all did not pay attention during the last grammy awards.
tupac was there, disguised as eminem. lipsrsealed
[this dude's dead or alive issue is seriously over-rated].
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by DiDoubleU: 2:10am On Sep 24, 2009
So in my opinion 2Pac isn't dead!! There are a lots of rumours makin' a round. Where was the US Government if they killed Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, John F. Kennedy and so on They are all victims of minorities. It doesn't matter if it's a black minority or an katholic minority like Kennedy was!! (Jonh F. Kennedy was the first and only katholic President of the United States) Not at least that i think Tupac is still alive, he's living in Jamaica and have such a good time with Hennessy and Marihuana^^. Life goes on Homeboy!!

Best wishes to him and his Family from Bielefeld/Germany!!!! THUG till i die!!!
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by samieyjay(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2009
Tupac's dead. this are the results i got from the net,

"The picture below has in fact, been released quite a while ago. I've just haven't had the time to put it up and had forgotten about it. Well here it is, you don't see many sites with the colour version of this picture - exclusive at Tupacnet.Org!"

A lot of people think that this photo is fake. I have contacted many sources and found out the following relating to this photo:

1. In all autopsies there is a "Y" shaped cut made from the tops of each of the shoulders to that meet at the bottom of the sternum and a single cut down to the pelvic area.
2. If you look closely enough, you can see that the cut form the sternum to pelvic area has been sewn back up.
3. If you look below the right side of his chest, you can see a bullet wound and just above it, where the doctors have sewn up the opening from where they removed his right lung.
4. Some say that the tattoos are fake, well even though it's in black and white, they look genuine to me.
5. Some say "Why can't you see his face in plain view?"- Well, it's not like he posed for it, or they were planning on this picture getting leaked out to the public.

I hope this convinces people that he in fact is not alive, not to take away from his legendary status, but to kill all the "Alive" theories. We need to let him Rest In Peace and celebrate the music and general impression he left on us. Tupac was living proof that you are a product of your environment, but you can evolve and make something better for your self besides following others. I really believe he would be "Alive" today had he saved that girl from being raped in his hotel room, never went to jail, and definitely never signed to Death Row. If you watch how he changed in his records, Me Against The World was a mature and positive album, but he was still obsessed with death. When the album came out though, he'd just been sentenced to jail (for sexual assault) and was surrounded by controversy. I think this caused those in charge of determining who won awards to give them to someone else because of all the negative publicity. I can't believe that Coolio's "Gangsta Paradise" won the Grammy for single of the year over Tupac's "Dear Mama". I mentioned this somewhere on another page but that's some sucka ass shit. In spite of what he did, the award was for his music not his life, and another case of spineless motherfuckers bowing down to political pressure. Now that he's gone, a lot of people are kissing his ass and it sickens me. Tupac, you were too much of a genius for this earth. REST IN PEACE Souljah. "

Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by bjmighty(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2009
[size=14pt][/size]

Hey guy!! This picture of tupac laying down has been debunked so many times, i guess u are not a very conversant fan of Makaveli. The picture was culled from one of his videos (can't remember the track) when he was waking up the bed. The picture was photoshopped, the journalist who released this picture has never disclosed the source of the picture, there was never a picture taken of him in the hospital, NEVER!! 2pac is damn alive, Nigga will come out in 2014, there is a theory on that, 2pac has been sighted many times, if you know someone in Cuba you may ask from them, even the Cuban govt are hiding him. Tupac is a born gangsta, he has planned his life and even his mom confirmed it that 2pac planned his life and this is how he wants it to be. 2pac is breathing and making his money. That grave picture is just a dummy grave. If you are a die fan of 2pac am sure u'll know that 2pac is alive. I don't have the time right now, i'd have brought out more facts and proofs but i will try and make a thread on it someday. But mainwhile, go and listen to some of his albums especially the last 2 albums b4 he went hiding, listen to MAKAVELI and listen well. 2pac is just having fun all my Nairaland people and keeping the hole world on their toes. Did you even know that Tupac has any album titled "ONE NATION" well, u need to get that album and listen to it. Watch out for the thread i talked about. Later
HE'S ALLLLLLIIIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by muffins(f): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2009
He's dead. tongue
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by donjon: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
As dead as d cow meat in my pot
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by unlearned(f): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2009
Ok; For 1. Tupac was supposedly cremated right after his passing.- 2; It clearly states in an interveiw with Shall Newton "An Investigator" that the Autopsy picture could be a fake. I'm not saying it is; im just pointing out my believes. - 3; There's this rapper called "Black Haze" came out right after 2pac passed. You tube his name. Sounds Identical to Pac. Rumors are spreading talking about how Black Haze is actually tupac. The guy is different. BUT however. Tupac is writing lyrics to new songs and recording new songs, while he pays Black Haze to take all credit for it. How many of you herd that 2pac actually rode in an Ambulance when he got shot? well it's not true. He was actually took'en in by a helicopter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK3dhMcFQis&feature=related <-- Proof. -- Pay attention to the 7 day theory. It all makes since. Pac is faking his death. ;; "Nicolo Machiavelli"- a 16th century author- Pac read his books in Prison. Nicolo Machiavelli faked his death and came back into the picture at the age of 43. Many say that tupac will be back in 2014. He will be 43. Also; In Tupac's songs, his lyrics talk about Big money schemes (I aint mad at cha) that's where Black Haze comes in the picture. 2+2 equals 4 not 6. Pay attention. And If Pac is really dead. then fucking shame on me. I'm just proving my believes. I honestly don't think Tupac Shakur is dead. But if he is RIP. -Unlearned
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2009
Tupac Shakur is dead, much as you'd all like to believe he's alive.

Dead, guys. Let him rest in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.