Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Infinix Hot, Not Charging With Power Banks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot, Not Charging With Power Banks (1472 Views)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Is It Ok To Use The Smartphone While It Is Charging With A Power Bank? / Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot, Not Charging With Power Banks by kappyjoe003(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2015
why is my infinix hot not charging with power banks?... who knows pls help....
Re: Infinix Hot, Not Charging With Power Banks by khalhokage(m): 7:48am On Sep 09, 2015
Because most power banks can't deliver enough power to charge it's big battery
Re: Infinix Hot, Not Charging With Power Banks by slap1(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2015
khalhokage:
Because most power banks can't deliver enough power to charge it's big battery
Which big battery? OP change the USB cable. Use the original one that came with the phone or any other original USB cable.
Re: Infinix Hot, Not Charging With Power Banks by khalhokage(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2015
slap1:

Which big battery? OP change the USB cable. Use the original one that came with the phone or any other original USB cable.

and with that original cable the powerbank will run out in less than 5 minutes.
Re: Infinix Hot, Not Charging With Power Banks by slap1(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2015
khalhokage:

and with that original cable the powerbank will run out in less than 5 minutes.
It depends on the power bank capacity. My power bank charges my phone at least four times from zero to 100.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Awoof / 4gb Ram Onda V919 Air Ch Tablet Pc / How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Mobile Phone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.