Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Verification Officers Recruitment At Cardinalstone - 9th Sep, 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Verification Officers Recruitment At Cardinalstone - 9th Sep, 2015 (2305 Views)

Verification Officers Needed Urgently / Graduate Verification Officer Job Vacancy At Cardinalstone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verification Officers Recruitment At Cardinalstone - 9th Sep, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2015
CardinalStone is a full service investment banking firm operating out of Lagos Nigeria. The firm began operations in June 2008 and is currently registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange
Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager and Broker/Dealer.

CardinalStone Securities Limited is the licensed Stockbroking subsidiary of CardinalStone Partners
www.jobsdraft..com

Job Title: Verification Officer
Job Specification

*Prepares and delivers share certificates for verification and dematerialisation
*Ensure that progress reports of verification and dividend extraction activities are duly generated
*Maintains strategy and tools related to various dimensions of share verification and dividend collection processes
*Maintains positive company image and good relationship between the company and the relevant registrars
*Re-validation of stale warrants and extraction of unclaimed share certificates and dividends
*Undertakes share transmission processes
*Tracking and reconcilling unverified certificates
*Remittance of Public Offers, Right Issues, Private Placements
*Ensures that documents are maintained and appropriately filed
*Performs other related duties as required and assigned

Qualifications

*Minimum of Ordinary Diploma from any reputable school

General Competencies

*Good command of English Language
*Good communication and inter-personal skills
*Must be innovative and result driven
*Must be detail - orientated
*Good organizational skills and logical reasoning
*Strong analystical and problem solving skills
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word,and Excel

Method of application
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE

1 Like

Re: Verification Officers Recruitment At Cardinalstone - 9th Sep, 2015 by ebony2012: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tanks Op
Re: Verification Officers Recruitment At Cardinalstone - 9th Sep, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
ebony2012:
Tanks Op
You're welcome
Re: Verification Officers Recruitment At Cardinalstone - 9th Sep, 2015 by optimiza: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
@ op, how much does this reward. I see the minimum qualification is ond. I doubt if verification officer will receive up to 50k
my thought though
Re: Verification Officers Recruitment At Cardinalstone - 9th Sep, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2015
optimiza:
@ op, how much does this reward. I see the minimum qualification is ond. I doubt if verification officer will receive up to 50k
my thought though
I know is big firm. However, i can't validly ascertain the pay. Why not try?
Re: Verification Officers Recruitment At Cardinalstone - 9th Sep, 2015 by optimiza: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2015
latestjobsng:

I know is big firm. However, i can't validly ascertain the pay. Why not try?

yea thank you for your advice. I thought this job has been around since June this year. I wonder why it has not been filled. I also do understand that websites can pop up previous job post and make it look as if it latest. the opening is currently in their website
let's see how this turn out cos it expires next week

(1) (Reply)

Leventis foods Limited Graduate Job Vacancies / I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. / Atmc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.