Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. (2308 Views)

This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. / I Can Ran An Errands For You With My Car / Ran Away From Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by ugotaya: 2:45am On Dec 31, 2023
Hi Nairalander,
I need a person that can ran errand every now and then in Abuja.
Must reside in Abuja and know your way in and out of the city especially goverment organisations.
If choosen you will use your own money to excute the project and then get paid immediately you submit your task.
I need a reliable person and a go getter.
Good for someone that want to make small extras.

Please check my profile and send me an email. Serious person only.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Pauladex(m): 3:06am On Dec 31, 2023
Wetin Muri no go see for gate.

22 Likes

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Saturnalia(m): 3:57am On Dec 31, 2023
ugotaya:
Hi Nairalander,
Must reside in Abuja and know your way in and out of the city especially goverment organisations.
If choosen you will use your own money to excute the project and then get paid immediately you submit your task.

Thanks

After reading your post, I clicked on your profile to check out your previous topics, and I was drawn to the topic titled “Ocean of Wisdom”.

The paragraph below immediately caught my attention.

“And if the rich won't help the poor grow at least they should not kill the spirit of a struggling man.”

The above quotation touched me and I tried to juxtapose it with your intention in this thread, and I can’t help but ask the following questions:

Why is it so difficult for Nigerians to practice what they preach?

In one thread, you admonish people never to kill the spirit of a struggling man, yet here you are looking for a slave that will run errands for you - using their own money?

How does this selfish endeavor that you seek translate into helping people to grow?

In this harsh economy with biting fuel costs?

Why don’t you recruit your siblings or family members from your village for such “profitable” tasks if what you seek isn’t slavery?

Or don’t you have reliable people & go getters in your family?

This is the reason I have always characterized people by their actions and never by their foolish words.

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by faebenezer5star: 4:25am On Dec 31, 2023
😒😒😒 I have someone but no cv/guarantor
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by 1TrippleCee: 4:26am On Dec 31, 2023
Saturnalia:

After reading your post, I clicked on your profile to check out your previous topics, and I was drawn to the topic titled “Ocean of Wisdom”.

“And if the rich won't help the poor grow at least they should not kill the spirit of a struggling man.”

The above quotation touched me and I tried to juxtapose it with your intention in this thread, and I can’t help but ask the following questions:

In one thread, you admonish people never to kill the spirit of a struggling man, yet here you are looking for a slave that will run errands for you - using their own money?

How does this selfish endeavor that you seek translate into helping people to grow?

Why don’t you recruit your siblings or family members from your village for such “profitable” tasks if what you seek isn’t slavery?

This is the reason I have always characterized people by their actions and never by their foolish words.

Shut up you full. No one is responsible for your poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by damble: 4:48am On Dec 31, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Full indeed, OLODO. How is he a poor man to you for pointing it out that you are a wicked soul looking for a slave to use?

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Gadafii: 5:32am On Dec 31, 2023
You couldn’t even state what errand you want someone to run for you, to where, how much the person will earn, instead you want the person to use his money to run errands for you when it’s time to pay him stories go enter.

Dem supposed hang you

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by ugotaya: 5:33am On Dec 31, 2023
Saturnalia:

I don't like abusing people especially poeple with such brain like yours. Do you EVER think you can make it without taking risk in Life? HMM, I won't say much because i don't have the time for such . Like minded people will reach out anyways. Cheers to your 2024. cool
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by youngrichnigga: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2023
All those responding to the OP, did you bother to check and read his username at all (UGO (taya) TIRE); to me that's the number 1 push off no matter his intentions in offering the Job. Peace out ✌️✌️✌️✌️

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by LeeSmart: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2023
ugotaya:

I don't like abusing people especially poeple with such brain like yours. Do you EVER think you can make it without taking risk in Life? HMM, I won't say much because i don't have the time for such . Like minded people will reach out anyways. Cheers to your 2024.
Why u come the sound like all these neolife (gnld) people?. Haha wayo man/woman

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by LailonBag: 6:07am On Dec 31, 2023
Charity, they say begins at home.
Where your papa dey?
Where your mama dey?
Where your sister dey?
Where your brother dey??

Abi you no want make dem make extra cash ni?

So you no go give shi-shi to execute your errands unto say you be Peter Obi?

You're a MUMU man!
ugotaya:
Hi Nairalander,

Thanks

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by ItisWell22(f): 6:30am On Dec 31, 2023
That clause of having to use one’s money before reimbursement, is somehow. 😢

notttty:
Interested. You didn't leave an email. If it pays extra I'm in. Live and work in Abuja and I'm mobile. You can contact me and let's talk.. 08022725132

Good luck in your endeavor. 🙏

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by atiku4President(m): 6:30am On Dec 31, 2023
The most stupid post I have ever read here.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by atiku4President(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2023
notttty:
Interested. You didn't leave an email. If it pays extra I'm in. Live and work in Abuja and I'm mobile. You can contact me and let's talk.. 08022725132
Avoid this post if you like yourself. Nigerians should not fall for anything cos of situation in the country.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by AfahaAbia(m): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2023
notttty:

Be very careful out there

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Starhearts: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2023
1TrippleCee:

On the seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless...

HE would created anoda creature...

Nonentities

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Starhearts: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2023
notttty:

U no like pple to see ur grave, abi?
U go learn in hard way

1 Like

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by notttty(m): 6:56am On Dec 31, 2023
Starhearts:

U no like pple to see ur grave, abi?
U go learn in hard way
smarter than I look. Let's give this guy a chance. Make him make contact first tell me what's about then I will report back. This one na small thing to handle.
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by GeneralOjukwu: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2023
Saturnalia:

Read some past posts of yours. You're a very intelligent person.

Thank you for educating the OP .... I am really tempted to call him a " FOOL" but we are less than 24 hours from 2024. angry

11 Likes

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Tabletuner(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2023
notttty:
smarter than I look. Let's give this guy a chance. Make him make contact first tell me what's about.….. This one is na small thing to handle.

Please could you edit your post and remove what I have removed before the OP changes their mind?
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by ZACHIE: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2023
Why don't you employ Better Grammar before looking for a slave?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Olawade24: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2023
OP how are we sure you don't want to use ppl for money rituals run run run runo.

Run for your life. undecided

Ogu kill you OP thief.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Anunakeeh: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2023
Saturnalia:

Nigeria's problems is spiritually deep.

They are Cursed and Condemned entities.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by notttty(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2023
Tabletuner:

Please could you edit your post and remove what I have removed before the OP changes their mind?
sorry I don't do that. If he is sure and legit he shouldn't have any problem with what I said. Whatever u said is just your opinion and I expect he will be smarter to know its just an opinion
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Gggjhhj: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2023
Something happened two days ago, someone boarded a bike man to take him somewhere, bike man requested his brother to follow him, they killed the bike man and his brother took body parts.

We should be careful, Op doesn't even sound like a serious person to me, stay safe

1 Like

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Tabletuner(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2023
notttty:
sorry I don't do that. If he is sure and legit he shouldn't have any problem with what I said. Whatever u said is just your opinion and I expect he will be smarter to know it's just an opinion

Yes, it's a personal opinion as you said but I didn't want us to give him a scope that he was about to be busted.

As you like man!
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by freddie009(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2023
ugotaya:

I don't like abusing people especially poeple with such brain like yours. Do you EVER think you can make it without taking risk in Life? HMM, I won't say much because i don't have the time for such . Like minded people will reach out anyways. Cheers to your 2024. cool

Why didn't you take the risk by paying for the logistic then complete payment after the task is done.

In this country everybody is trying to outsmart the other, my only advice don't allow anyone use your head. Everything in life is transactional don't let anyone treat you like he/she is doing you a favour secure your end.
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by favour32(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2023
Only those that have no value will consider such request.
The post is to be ignored.
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Rickmann: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2023
1TrippleCee:

You should be ashamed of urs3lf . Whats the difference btw u and the OP...you still have the audacity to talk. I dont blame you, i blame whoever gave u that phone and data. Lik3 he rightly said, you can use ur siblings and village people if you and the OP need slaves for ur selfish errands ..

Nonsense.
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Rexymania(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ran abi run?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pwc Invitation / Job Vacancy At Quanteq Technology Services Ltd. / Diamond Bank Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.