Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum (35327 Views)

Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession / Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report / Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Marcelinho(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2017
A new group, South East and South Governors’ Forum, emerged on Sunday to politically work together and realign as a people that shared common heritage, culture and affinity.

Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom was appointed as the the chairman of the Forum at the first meeting of the forum held late Sunday night at the Nike Lake Resort, Enugu.

Briefing newsmen at the end of the closed door meeting, Udom said that governors from the two regions decided to come together to pursue inter-regional cooperation for greater integration.

The governor said that the two regions had agreed to politically work together and realign as a people that shared common heritage, culture and affinity.

“Having reviewed the state of the nation particularly as it affects us in the South South and South East regions, we have agreed to pursue inter-regional cooperation.

“This will be for integration and for the economic benefit of the two regions.

“We also have resolved to politically work together and realign as a people that shared common heritage, culture and affinity,” he said.

Udom said that he was unanimously chosen as the interim chairman by his brother governors, adding that their next meeting would hold in Port Harcourt on August 27.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that present at the meeting were the governors of Abia, Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Cross River and Rivers while the governor of Anambra was represented by his deputy.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/312638/emmanuel-emerges-chairman-southeast-southsouth-governors-forum

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Emitrix42(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2017
Action Governor

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by smartty68(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Ok! The same Governor's Forum where they collaborate and loot States funds!

Who Governor's Forum epp

9 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Congrats Sir!!!

I think the Southeast and Southsouth governors forums should collapse into this new group.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by taylor88(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2017
BIAFRA 70% loading

proudly rivers man

quote me and say shiiit and thunder without conscience fire u

137 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Built2last: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a Lion from the East.

Take it or Leave it. His actions and inactions has changed the political life of Nigeria for a time to come.

soon there will be more alliances and our SouthWest Governors will be invited for a greater South

The era of Northern Divide and Rule is over

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by LoveMachine(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2017
This is what Utomi has been calling for. Nice to see the inaugural meeting. Now for action and development.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Ikology(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2017
I wonder who will be tagged attachee by force or parasites. Myopic lazy bones

17 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Annie939(f): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2017
a lot of forum in Nigeria this is what the masses hear everyday while a bag of cap rice is 19000 and our so called leaders are not doing anything about it .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Danzakidakura(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2017
smartty68:

Who Governor's Forum epp
now I know you are pained because skull miners were not called.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Oladelson(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2017
is okay continu!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Truth is, this is what we should have done from the Beginning.
The North are aligned togeda..
but The minorities will not side with Igbos as they keep playing the Biafra card anytime, something happens. But the truth is, no one in his right sense will trade being a servant to master 2. when he could get his freedom.

However, Shelfin The miscreants away,
the South can align to form a force against the North in National Issues...

#I stand for a United South. #But I will forever fight against the South South being joined into slavery 2, Under Biafra.

oya Ipob Miscreants... take ur shots.. I am the Bullet proof Citizen of the creeks.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by chemicalDisease: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Some regions will not like this.
This week will be tough for them.
The we- Niger Deltans.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by EmekaBlue(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2017
hiss
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by PointZerom: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2017
ok
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2017
i am an Afonja bt i love N kanu. see as dem dey jittery hahaahah. Kanu has not done 10% of wat mandela did in the 60's. today mandela has god lik status. to be in a country is not by force

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by daroz(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2017
Marcelinho:

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/312638/emmanuel-emerges-chairman-southeast-southsouth-governors-forum
Edo no represent ?
Or is it we are historically /politically closer to the southwest ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2017
Akwa Ibom Ayaiya....

We are the 4th most populous group.
We are the ones bringin in most of the money to buy the food to feed the family.
Ndito Akwa Ibom E-Daka Eda.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by dresnami: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by chemicalDisease: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2017
smartty68:

Who Governor's Forum epp

Who asked ur opinion?
hydraulic licker.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by crackhouse(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2017
I am happy about this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by kindnyce(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2017
Chairman this chairman That.
Hope all these regional groupings is done in the best interest of the common man.
Cos all politicians are after their interest first.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by IgboticGirl(f): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2017
God bless South South /South East

some people will die today

TonyeBarcanista:
Congrats Sir!!!

I think the Southeast and Southsouth governors forums should collapse into this new group.

i love ur idea

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by swagagolic01(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Annie939:
a lot of forum in Nigeria this is what the masses hear everyday while a bag of cap rice is 19000 and our so called leaders are not doing anything about it .

Forget about them for a minute and talk about us kiss
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by smartty68(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2017
chemicalDisease:

Who asked ur opinion?
hydraulic licker.
Guy you finish me no be smallgrin

9 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Delta state governor was not mentioned. Are they not part of it?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2017
chemicalDisease:
Some regions will not like this.

This week will be tough for them.

The we- Niger Deltans.

hahahahahaha
see this Ipob Miscreant, It is imperative that to fight the North in an Equal political scenerio, we need to make friends...

You feel, that if udom says he likes Biafra that all Aks will follow him as Zombies ?
"Someone ones said dat the air u Guys breath in the East blocks common sense and reasoning"
I can't help believin..
#Akwa Ibom Ayaiya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by smartty68(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Danzakidakura:
now I know you are pained because skull miners were not called.
Lol! Pained kwa! What consigns me cheesy
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by comrChris(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Nice one...brotherly love and unity is the way

Better south east and south south i pray for

Long live these two region and Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons / European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign / 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.