Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying (38303 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by cybertyrant(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2015
What are the prophets really saying?
Did Nostradamus see biafra?

The rising and setting of the sun is an unbroken ordinance of God: no one can prevent the sun from running its course. For, the sun is like a champion rejoicing to run his course. It rises at one end of the heavens and follows its course to the other end. Nothing can hide from its heat (Psalm 19: 5-6).

So, will the Rising Sun of Biafra, which many a Nigerian military dictator gleefully declared as being set forever, rise again? Is the Rising Sun of Biafra breaking upon the Trigger of the African Continent? “The Sun rises and the sun sets, then hurries around to rise again” (Ecclesiastes 1:5). Did the man who was reputed to have “Seen tomorrow” see the Sun of Biafra rising?

A piece of information volunteered by one Mr. Francis Anyibe through his e-mail address, franco76@onebox.com, indicates that Nostradamus actually saw the Rising Sun of Biafra.

Read his mail: “If you are among those who presume that the Rising Sun of Biafra is set forever, you better had a rethink. Reason? A perceptive exploration of the predictions and prophecies of “the man who saw tomorrow”, Nostradamus, revealed a marvelous prophetic inevitability of Biafra as a sovereign, strong, separate nation. Nostradamus, the 16th century famed Jewish- French doctor predicted over 400 years back, that “A Powerful Prince will arise in the world at the Trigger of the Gun. He will be the envy of other princes. They (the other princes) will try to subdue his rise but all will be a failure.

“An insight into this prediction reveals that the Trigger of the Gun is at the position of the yet-to-be-actualized Biafran Republic, and that Nostradamus’ Powerful Prince will come from this gestate republic---Biafra. It is noteworthy to recall that at the discovery of the African Continent, the name initially given to it was “The Gun”, because of its semblance to the shape of a gun.

“Looking at the map of Africa, Biafra (bordered and deriving its name from the Bight of Biafra) is at the position of the Trigger of the African Gun – geographically speaking. It then follows that the Nastradamus’ predicted-powerful Prince will come from Biafraland.

“And how can that Prince arise without a sovereign Biafran State in place? What this translates into is that a sovereign Biafra is inevitable. It is as certain as “day following night,” Mr. Anyibe concluded

One proven fact about Nostradamus’ predictions and prophecies is they hardly fail. He prophesied the coming of the first and second presumed anti-Christs – Napoleon and Hitler. He equally “saw” the Arabian prince wearing a blue turban who became a terror unto Europe and America – Osama Bin laden. This came to past equally. So, could it be that the Rising Sun of the Christian Democratic Republic of Biafra (CDRB)is breaking upon us? Is the Christian Democratic Republic of Biafra (CDRB) actually the Trigger of the geographical Gun called Africa? We shall see!Christian Democratic Republic of Biafra [CDRB]; a nation designed in Heaven; chosen for world mission
Break-up of Nigeria: What the prophets are saying!

By Martin Ben-TZION

“Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others evaluate what is said.” —I Corinthians 14:29 (NLT)

As the scriptures say, “The facts of every case must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.”—2 Corinthians 13:1 ( NLT)

Record shows that even though all the Nigerian prophets who published their 2005[ the year the United States predicted that Nigeria would become a failed state by 2015] prophesies spoke diversely and divergently, there is one recurrent issue in their prophecies. And that is, a star that would arise and shine in the midst of the darkness that would engulf Nigeria.

Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) spoke of this star: “A star shall begin its rise through thick and thin. “

A star rising through thick and thin means a star shining out of a darkness. Could be the Rising Sun of the Christian Democratic Republic of Biafra [CDRB]? The rising and setting of the sun is an unbroken ordinance of God: no one can prevent the sun from running its course. For, the sun is like a champion rejoicing to run his course. It rises at one end of the heavens and follows its course to the other end. Nothing can hide from its heat (Psalm 19: 5-6). So, will the Rising Sun of Biafra, which many a Nigerian military dictator gleefully declared as being set forever, rise again? Is the Rising Sun of Biafra breaking upon the Trigger of the African Continent? “The Sun rises and the sun sets, then hurries around to rise again” (Ecclesiastes 1:5).

The velvet hammer of the Nigerian Pentecostal Movement Dr Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly corroborates Adeboye's prophecy. According to Tunde Bakare, he was shown a massive giant in a vision. The giant looked like 1,000 water tanks built up together, and it was moving inside and outside of Aso Rock. Pastor Bakare said that that giant whose name was revealed in the spirit to be “Anarchy” was walking about intimidating and terrifying people. “Then all of a sudden,” Bakare continued, “The giant entered a high street, and there was this little boy who refused to be intimidated by that massive giant. The little boy refused to move. He just stood like that. He did not say a word. He just pointed a finger and the giant collapsed. Out of the collapsed giant, came a terrible dust so thick that it began to blow like a wind, like a wind is blowing it. Every man that had bowed to that massive giant became blind by that dust. It was just entering their eyes and they became blind. And I was saying, ‘Lord, who will open their eyes?’. They remained blind. Then I saw a little star; very tiny star. It began to glow, it began to glow, and engulfed the entire city. And God said to me, ‘The plague is over, the overflow has begun! When the disaster begins to hit, when the disaster begins to hit, the star will begin to shine”’, Pastor Bakare prophesied.

In unmistakable terms, that giant that collapsed is the demonic principality in charge of the Nigerian amalgamation. That demonic principality is the prince of the Niger. The collapse of that principality in the realm of the spirit signaled the demise of the terrestrial polity it sustained— Nigeria. And we all know that Nigeria has been delusively described as the Giant of Africa, when in essence it is a walking anarchy. That is why the name of that massive giant was given in the spiritual realm as Anarchy, that is, Lawlessness.

Prophet Ekong James Ituen of Christ Deliverance Ministries, Lagos, said, “There is a danger ahead of Nigeria. Nigeria is sick and the sickness is not unto life.”

What Prophet Ituen said in essence is that the demise of the giant called Nigeria is a foregone conclusion, spiritually speaking.

Since the sickness is not unto life, it is unto death. Requiem for Nigeria can as well begin immediately!

“The nation,

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by bluaero(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2015
sad
Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by cybertyrant(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2015
The nation, I repeat is critically sick. And when somebody is sick anything can happen. Any thing can happen any moment from now,” Prophet Ekong Ituen adumbrated.

Prophet T. B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations confirmed the imminent collapse of Nigeria: “I saw a vision where the Nigerian flag was being lowered. And that was a bad signal for the country.”

Pastor Olu Oluwaniyi of Christ Apostolic Church, Strong Tower, Ibadan, prophesied, “Only God can save Nigeria from collapse... The problem will start in the first quarter of the year 2005”.

Prophet Wale Olagunju of Seed of God Chapel Ministries said, “The living God confirmed the break-up of the Nigerian nation. Intelligent observer could see that the structure for the fulfillment of this prediction is feasibly on the ground now.”

Chiding those prophets who gave Nigeria a futile hope of survival, Brother Martin Ben-Tzion said, “It is horrible and shocking thing that the prophets of Nigeria lie to Nigeria. They give false prophecies—delusions of Nigeria’s greatness. They prophesy by Baal and worsen the pitiable condition of the people. They encourage those who are doing evil instead of turning them away from their sins. The LORD says that those prophets are as wicked as the people of Sodom and Gomorrah were. In addition, the LORD says that He will feed them with bitterness and give them poison to drink. It is because of Nigeria’s prophets that wickedness fill the land. Again, the LORD warns His people not to listen to those false prophets when they prophesy. All those prophets who tell you that Nigeria would become super this, super that, great this, great that, are speaking in the name of Baal. They are wasting their time on nonsense. Nigeria will never become a great anything, nor become a super anything. Those prophets offer superficial treatment to Nigeria’s mortal wound, speaking flattering words in hypocrisy, treating the hurt of the nation superficially, saying, peace, peace, prosperity, prosperity, when there is no peace, when poverty and oppression stalk the land. They fill the people with futile hopes. They are making up everything they say. They do not speak for the LORD! They say that Nigeria would have peace and abundance, whereas the sword of God’s judgment reaches to the soul of Nigeria. The prophet who predicts peace must carry the burden of proof. But if they would listen (because the LORD said let the prophet who has His Word speak His Word; but let the prophet who has dream speak his dream), I would tell them that right now, Nigeria is like a bundle of wheat on a threshing floor; about to be trampled. In just a little while, her harvest will begin; in just a little while, the siege will begin. Nigeria is like a Titanic ship faltering and floundering in a slack tide of national frustration. It will surely hit the rock of disintegration. No remedy!”

It would be recalled that Brother Martin Ben-Tzion had in July 2001, related to NEWDEAL newspaper, a vision he saw concerning the disintegration of Nigeria.

An excerpt from that publication reads:

“I dreamed a dream. In that dream, I saw a very big vessel, a ship. The ship was being tossed about in the midst of the sea by a mighty tempest; headwinds that made it difficult to keep the ship on course. The people in that ship were in real danger as the fierce storm threatened to sweep them away. At the saddle of the ship was a man with the semblance of General Obasanjo (a figure I can more conveniently identify as the rudder man of the Nigerian ship of state). As the heavy gale tossed that ship, her chief oarsman was not concerned about the catastrophe, the calamity that was about to befall that ship. Thence I woke up, not deciphering at that point in time, what the dream was all about. As it has become my custom, some days after that dream, I was at a place of solitude to seek the face of the LORD. On getting to that place, the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart that I should read through the whole Book

4 Likes

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by NOBODYY: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Igbo's dey go abeg
Enough publicity & noise jare...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by cybertyrant(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2015
whole Book of Ezekiel. When I came to the 27th chapter, the 26th verse, the word written there became very much alive in my spirit, and the glory of the LORD enveloped that place; the eyes of my understanding became enormously enlightened.

“And the Holy Spirit used that Scripture to open my heart to understand the meaning of the dream I earlier had. The Word that came that day is: ‘Behold, your oarsmen are rowing your ship of state into a hurricane! But the east wind will break you to pieces in the heart of the sea.’ The Holy Spirit said to me, ‘Brother Martin, this is what is about to befall that nation called Nigeria. That vessel you saw in the dream is the ship of the Nigerian State; the chief oarsman is Nigeria’s president whom I raised for the purpose of displaying my power in Nigeria. This will illustrate how I will give that nation a shepherd who will not care for the sheep that are threatened by death, nor look after the young, nor heal the injured, nor feed the healthy. Instead, this shepherd will eat the meat of the fattest sheep and tear off their hooves. All the conflicts that have taken place in that nation before now are nothing compared to a mighty east wind which will wreck and break that nation at the heart of the sea. Out of that wreckage will emerge three nations, one of which is the Christian Democratic Republic of Biafra; a nation that will bring Me glory, joy and honor before all that nations of the earth. I will take the Christian Democratic Republic of Biafra from the midst of Nigeria, just as I took Israel from the midst of Egypt, and separate them unto Myself as a nation. From this nation will come a great army of deliverers that will shake the nations of the earth. As for that worthless shepherd who does not care for the sheep, doom is certain for him. The sword will cut his arm and pierce his right eye! His arm will become useless, and his right eye completely blind! But Brother Martin, you have to proclaim this message to the people of this great nation, Biafra, exhorting them to ask Me for these blessings; tell them that I am ready to hear their prayers to bring forth this nation; and that I am ready to grant them their requests; tell them to fast and pray, commanding the east wind like my servant Moses did.’”

(Brother Martin Ben-Tzion continued in that interview):

“You can understand Nigeria's terrible fate, when you consider that at a time when I was praying for the good of Nigeria, the Holy Spirit expressly ministered to me that I should not pray for Nigeria for her good. The prophet Jeremiah received a similar instruction in Jeremiah chapter 7 verse 16. I know very well that I am not the only minister of the LORD, who received that instruction. So when the LORD says that a nation should not be prayed for for her good, what fate do you think awaits that nation?

“I see an awesome vision, I see a nation like a leaking water reservoir; the corrupt and selfish leaders of that nation loot its treasure; its vast uncounted, unaccounted-for wealth. “Stop, Stop!” someone shouted, but they just kept on looting. They are like greedy dogs never satisfied. Soon that nation becomes an empty shambles, wasted and pilloried, stripped of its wealth. Hearts melt in horror, and knees shake. The people are perplexed, their faces pale and trembling. But too late! Nigeria will be hit by strange tides. There is no hope of saving that nation. The river gates are open. That nation is about to collapse. I see Nigeria plundered and destroyed. Nigeria will fall, and the groans of all the nations she enslaved will end!

“The terrible fate of that country called Nigeria will become proverbial. Whosoever sees Nigeria will shrink back in horror saying, “Nigeria lies in utter ruin” Yet no one anywhere will regret her destruction.

“Nevertheless, in the face of all this, the LORD will separate unto Himself a people, a nation that will bring him honor, praise, glory, and renown. That nation is the Christian Democratic Republic of biafra

7 Likes

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by LoveMachine(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2015
Still pumping that white jesus i see undecided
Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by cybertyrant(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2015
Of course you can see that the revelation is already being fulfilled.”

Since the LORD who reveals His plans to His servants, the prophets, has explicitly, spoken concerning the inevitable disintegration of Nigeria, what about that star which Pastors Adeboye and Bakare said would arise?

Again, a clue is given through the mouth of witnesses, that the star which would arise is the star of the Zionist nation, the Christian Democratic Republic of Biafra (CDRB).

The emblem of the Jewish nation worldwide has been the Star of David. The old Biafran flag shows a rising sun, whereas Bakare and Adeboye saw a rising star. Brother Martin Ben Tzion throws more light on this: “On the day the LORD gave me the pattern of the new Biafran flag I was reading Matthew Chapter 2. When I came to the verse where it is written, “We have seen His star as it arose in the east and we have come to worship Him,” the Holy Spirit expressly ministered to me that the national flag of Biafra should be the flag of Israel with the Star of David at the eastern point. So the difference between the flag of Israel and that of the Christian Democratic Republic of Biafra is that on the flag of Israel, the Star of David is centrally placed, whereas on the new Biafran flag, it is placed eastward”

Another witness, Francis Anyibe, said that the star was also revealed to him in a vision. Here is his own version: “It has been revealed to me in dreams. In one of my dreams, we were in a vehicle and Obasanjo was the driver. Suddenly the vehicle broke down; Obasanjo ordered us to disembark and push the car. But the vehicle couldn't kick-start after all our efforts. He, Obasanjo, declared that we could go since the car had broken down. I saw myself trying to cross a river, which I eventually did; others also went their separate ways and I woke up. On waking, I recalled that there were many people in that vehicle.

“In that dream, I saw two flags tied together at the base and flying happily side by side. One of the flags was that of the United States of America while the second flag was that of a new nation— Biafra as revealed to me in that dream.

“When I woke up, I remembered that the second flag that is Biafra's had a symbol of a lone star (single star) contrary to the current one with a rising sun. It bothered me a bit until I came across Brother Martin Ben Tzion’s vision account in NEWDEAL magazine, which says that the new Biafran flag will have a star of David like Israel's. Finally, I believe in Biafra's actualization because I have seen it, felt it and it will be here on earth in a matter of days. BIAFRA WILL BE A GREAT NATION,” Francis Anyibe concluded.

Again, a piece of information volunteered by one Mr. Francis Anyibe through his e-mail address, franco76@onebox.com, indicates that Nostradamus actually saw the Rising Sun of Biafra.

Read his mail: “If you are among those who presume that the Rising Sun of Biafra is set forever, you better had a rethink. Reason? A perceptive exploration of the predictions and prophecies of “the man who saw tomorrow”, Nostradamus, revealed a marvelous prophetic inevitability of Biafra as a sovereign, strong, separate nation. Nostradamus, the 16th century famed Jewish- French doctor predicted over 400 years back, that “A Powerful Prince will arise in the world at the Trigger of the Gun. He will be the envy of other princes. They (the other princes) will try to subdue his rise but all will be a failure.

“An insight into this prediction reveals that the Trigger of the Gun is at the position of the yet-to-be-actualized Biafran Republic, and that Nostradamus’ Powerful Prince will come from this gestate republic---Biafra. It is noteworthy to recall that at the discovery of the African Continent, the name initially given to it was “The Gun”, because of its semblance to the shape of a gun.

“Looking at the map of Africa, Biafra (bordered and deriving its name from the Bight of Biafra) is at the position of the Trigger of the African Gun –

5 Likes

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by DaBullIT(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2015
na every angle una dey use recruit mumus

marginalization

propaganda

religion

fake news

5 Likes

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by vayne(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
na every angle una dey use recruit mumus

marginalization

propaganda

religion

fake news
You this boy again

7 Likes

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by theDEVILisHERE: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is also actually a prince
His Father is a traditional ruler
The Biafra war also stoped in his hometown

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by obitwice(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2015
My fellow igbo u guys calls 4 separation nd biafra, men 4 get biafra nd face life.
Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by DaBullIT(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2015
My stalking biatch , what's up ?
vayne:

You this boy again

1 Like

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by uyaima: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2015
grin
Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by vayne(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
My stalking biatch , what's up ?
You want some trouble

1 Like

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by cybertyrant(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2015
geographically speaking. It then follows that the Nastradamus’ predicted-powerful Prince will come from Biafraland.

“And how can that Prince arise without a sovereign Biafran State in place? What this translates into is that a sovereign Biafra is inevitable. It is as certain as “day following night,” Mr. Anyibe concluded

An intercessor who pleaded anonymity sent in this revelation: “We were overjoyed when we came across NEWDEAL magazine. We knew that some people somewhere were interceding for the actualisation of the Christian Democratic Republic of Biafra (CDRB). But we never knew it's something like this. We have been praying towards this. We did not just start praying, rather God called on us, after telling us what He wanted to do, we started praying. And sometimes we would be woken up to assist in prayer especially when there is spiritual opposition. It was in the course of such prayer that we were informed of others interceding for CDRB. Just this month, the spiritual work are being concluded. You can never know how excited we are. Brother Martin, we thank God for you, for His wisdom and understanding in you. God will surely bless you.”

It would be recalled that in the first quarter of 2005,the United States’ National Intelligence Council published a report entitled, Mapping Sub-Saharan Africa’s Future, in which it was forecast that Nigeria might “Face Collapse within the next 15years”. The report further predicted that “Nigeria’s collapse may drag down a large part of the West African region... If millions were to flee a collapsed Nigeria, the surrounding countries up to and including Ghana would be destabilized. Further, a failed Nigeria probably could not be reconstructed for many years—if ever—and not without massive international assistance.”

The catastrophic scenario of Nigeria’s collapse was listed as a possible risk in a long - term forecast for Africa by the U.S. Government intelligence body, which also saw most of the continent becoming increasingly marginalized over the next 15 years.

The report continued, “While Nigeria’s leaders are locked in a bad marriage that all dislike but dare not leave, there are possibilities that could disrupt the precarious equilibrium in Abuja. The most important would be a junior officer coup that could destabilize the country to the extent that open warfare breaks out in many places in a sustained manner.”

The report said the collapse of Nigeria was a “downside risk,” meaning it was considered a possible scenario rather than a probable one.

That 17-page report was published on the Central Intelligence Agency’s Website.

Surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, need we say more? Except that all these revelations and prophesies clearly point towards two sure events: the collapse of Nigeria and the rise of the Christian Democratic Republic of Biafra (CDRB).

Source : http//www.martin-tzion..com.ng/?m=1

1 Like

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by laudate: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2015
NOBODYY:
Igbo's dey go abeg
Enough publicity & noise jare...

Now they have turned to prophecies to support their quest. O di egwu! wink Even T.B Joshua that could not foretell the collapse of the buildings in his church, is being quoted to back up their mission. cheesy

All I know is that those who do not remember the past, are condemned to repeat it. They should NOT forget that they suffered defeat, at the hands of the federal forces. So getting their nation by means of war, should be ruled out.

They should seek peaceful ways of getting what they want. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by laudate: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2015
And they should remove that word "Christian" from the name of the proposed country i.e. Christian Democratic Republic of Biafra (CDRB).

There is nothing 'Christian' about the venom they pour on other tribes.

There is nothing 'Christian' about the hate-filled speeches they use to villify those who do not share their point of view.

There is nothing 'Christian' about the words they use to describe Nigeria, the homeland of several other ethnic groups, whose members are also Christians and children of God.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by Admiral49(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by Masterclass32: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmm ...
Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by Masterclass32: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2015
Didn't many 'prophets' predict the victory of GEJ in the just concluded elections?

A Prince will rise quite alright, from the Biafran region but within Nigeria. Under him, Nigeria's glory will shine to the ends of the earth. Yes, other princes will try to stop his emergence - that's what the 2005 prediction of Nigeria's disintegration as well as the current machinations to divide Nigeria is about. The other day Richard Branson, a well known American magnate twitted about Biafra. Many reputable agencies and organisations are also talking about Biafra. This is to create awareness. They know that with Nigeria divided, the prince will NOT arise. So they are goading us towards disintegration.

Make no mistakes, all these will fail. This great event has been signed and sealed long ago and will manifest with time, sooner than we think. The prince will rise and Nigeria, Africa, the Black race and more importantly, the glory of God will shine in the eyes of the world. These people don't want this.

The battle will end in favour of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by cheruv: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2015
The country's official name....

The Christian Zionist Democratic Republic of Biafra

OR

Ohaneze Ohakarasi Kristian Zayonis ke Biafra

The son of thunder is a Prince... When Biafra comes I'd ask that he takes the throne and establish a dynasty cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by alexis007(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2015
Are these people for real?...….recalling a 400-year old prophecy?Seriously, Nigeria hasn't existed in Nostradamus time, let alone a part of her seceding.

Reminds me of Alexander the great exploitation of the oracle of Ammon divination to arrogate divine honors to himself. Divine indeed....The 'deity' died through poisoning, or as some quarters may have it, malaria. Now I wonder why things as little as rat poison or mosquito would knock out a god to the great beyond.

Nnamdi Kanu and co., wake up! Nostradamus was definitely too busy foretelling for Europe to pay attention to Africa, let alone Biafra. You guys are just some ranting, clownish opportunists. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by laudate: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2015
Masterclass32:
Didn't many 'prophets' predict the victory of GEJ in the just concluded elections?

A Prince will rise quite alright, from the Biafran region but within Nigeria. Under him, Nigeria's glory will shine to the ends of the earth. Yes, other princes will try to stop his emergence - that's what the 2005 prediction of Nigeria's disintegration as well as the current machinations to divide Nigeria is about. The other day Richard Branson, a well known American magnate twitted about Biafra. Many reputable agencies and organisations are also talking about Biafra. This is to create awareness. They know that with Nigeria divided, the prince will NOT arise. So they are goading us towards disintegration.

Make no mistakes, all these will fail. This great event has been signed and sealed long ago and will manifest with time, sooner than we think. The prince will rise and Nigeria, Africa, the Black race and more importantly, the glory of God will shine in the eyes of the world. These people don't want this.

Amen, Amen and Amen to your prayers for Nigeria!!

I join you to say that "Nigeria's glory will shine to the ends of the earth. Nigeria, Africa, the Black race and more importantly, the glory of God will shine in the eyes of the world, " in the name of Jesus, our Yeshua!

Masterclass32, May the Lord make you 'a thousand times greater than your enemies,' for saying this prayer for our country.

As we all continue to pray for this nation, the enemies within will not succeed, the detractors without will not prosper in their evil plans, against this our nation called Nigeria. Let the intercessors arise!! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by Omololu007(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
cheruv:
The country's official name.... [b]The Christian Zionist Democratic Republic of Biafra
funny ibos cheesy
Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by PedroJP(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Masterclass32:

U wish

No go plan how to survive after Biafra must have broken away, dey there dey wish in favour of demonic Nigeria. From all indications Nigeria is bound to disintegrate. D star must shine as it has nothing to do with Islam worshippers.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by ahaz: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
laudate:
And they should remove that word "Christian" from the name of the proposed country i.e. Christian Democratic Republic of Biafra (CDRB).

There is nothing 'Christian' about the venom they pour on other tribes.

There is nothing 'Christian' about the hate-filled speeches they use to villify those who do not share their point of view.

There is nothing 'Christian' about the words they use to describe Nigeria, the homeland of several other ethnic groups, whose members are also Christians and children of God.

ways ur business with DAT.you can add nabalawo republic to urs na.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
the ZOO must fall. BIAFRA IS HERE TO STYAY, DEAL WITH THAT in director's voice, MY GOODNESS ME

4 Likes

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by laudate: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
ahaz:
ways ur business with DAT.you can add nabalawo republic to urs na.

May God have mercy on your hate-filled soul!
Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by DaBullIT(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
never ran from one
vayne:

You want some trouble
Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by vayne(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
never ran from one
You know I followed you on your profile,but since then you stopped clicking share grin grin
So I unfollowed .....
You may go and sin no more grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying by cybertyrant(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
unmistakable terms, that giant that collapsed is the demonic principality in charge of the Nigerian amalgamation. That demonic principality is the prince of the Niger.

Last time i checked
NIGER means black, and in latin is DARKNESS

So this prince of niger is....

First of all who is the prince of darkness in the bible?

Prince of the niger
Prince of darkness

Niger=darkness

Therefore niger area =nigeria
Is darkness area=area of darkness

Satan is the prince of darkness sitting in the throne of his area

Is somebody understanding my mathematics?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Devil Almost Blinded My Eye But God Spared My Life" - Beautiful Lady(photos) / More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.