Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? (888 Views)

Church Building Mishap: Akwa Ibom Governor Orders Arrest Of Contractor / Ikpeazu Visits Akwa-Ibom Governor, Udom (Photos) / Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? by speedyGonzales: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-7ei4dTMws

i got to be honest, I am just trolling a bit with the name of this thread.
Re: 100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? by anuma1(m): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2015
Naija
Re: 100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-7ei4dTMws

i got to be honest, I am just trolling a bit with the name of this thread.
is he more devilish than abacha that mr integrity worked with n till tomorrow says he wasnt corrupt?
Like say corruption na only to steal public funds it stop, killing innocent citizens using ur office no dey among corruption.
Udom is evil, but his evil mind n thought cant be compared to the illiterate dullard who occupies aso villa at d moment.
Re: 100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? by speedyGonzales: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

is he more devilish than abacha that mr integrity worked with n till tomorrow says he wasnt corrupt?
Like say corruption na only to steal public funds it stop, killing innocent citizens using ur office no dey among corruption.
Udom is evil, but his evil mind n thought cant be compared to the illiterate dullard who occupies aso villa at d moment.

well, as you can see, I specified that I was trolling... .
I cannot really confirm (with sufficient evidence) Udom's evilness or corruption. Although, I know of one case where a famous local politician in Abak LGA opposed to Akpabio was found murdered. However, there was no-way to link Akpabio to the murder as the murdered politician was not only opposed to Akpabio but to other politicians as well. I believe that all Nigeria's politicians are corrupt in one way or the other... including the current president who has been at the forefront of Nigeria's politics for decades... it is virtually impossible (if you calculate the probabilities) to have not been involved in something illegal or corrupt.
Re: 100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:

well, as you can see, I specified that I was trolling... .
I cannot really confirm (with sufficient evidence) Udom's evilness or corruption. Although, I know of one case where a famous local politician in Abak LGA opposed to Akpabio was found murdered. However, there was no-way to link Akpabio to the murder as the murdered politician was not only opposed to Akpabio but to other politicians as well. I believe that all Nigeria's politicians are corrupt in one way or the other... including the current president who has been at the forefront of Nigeria's politics for decades... it is virtually impossible (if you calculate the probabilities) to have not been involved in something illegal or corrupt.
found murdered by who?
If u r called to expantiate i hope u will oblige?
Re: 100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? by speedyGonzales: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

found murdered by who?
If u r called to expantiate i hope u will oblige?

dude, the man lives behind my house... I wasn't a witness to the murder but I was aware of his political views and opposition to Akpabio (as were everyone within Abak LGA, because like I said, a popular local politician). if you wish to call me to testify to this, then I am happy to do so.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:

dude, the man lives behind my house... I wasn't a witness at the murder but I was aware of his political views and opposition to Akpabio (as were everyone within Abak LGA, because like I said popular local politician). if you wish to call me to testify to this, then I am happy to do so.
ikpa u aint smart at all, ur thread was 100days of udom the evil govr, so what concerns udom's evil 100days with a local politician who was killed n because he opposed akpabio?
Was udom akpabio's hatchet man?
Re: 100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? by speedyGonzales: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:

dude, the man lives behind my house... I wasn't a witness to the murder but I was aware of his political views and opposition to Akpabio (as were everyone within Abak LGA, because like I said, a popular local politician). if you wish to call me to testify to this, then I am happy to do so.

To be explicit about the situation as I am aware of... this politician was opposed to Akpabio's bid for senator because according to him the rotation of the seat was suppose to go to an Abak indigene because the previous senator was Aloysius Etok. the Abak politician's son was arrested for the murder and here is a video for the man's daughters campaigning for his release on YouTube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JALnBQQJA5k
Re: 100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? by speedyGonzales: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

ikpa u aint smart at all, ur thread was 100days of udom the evil govr, so what concerns udom's evil 100days with a local politician who was killed n because he opposed akpabio?
Was udom akpabio's hatchet man?

well, You asked for it... I don't care which politician is governor or senator as long as the job of building Akwa Ibom gets done... I don't really care... also I am happy with Udom's continuation of Akpabio's projects, especially the deep sea port... the name of the thread is meant to be sarcastic, as a mocking to people claiming that the government Akwa Ibom state is horrible and deserves to be ransacked by the DSS. However, I am not blinded by the reality of Nigerian politics...
Re: 100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:

well, You asked for it... I don't care which politician is governor or senator as long as the job of building Akwa Ibom gets done... I don't really care...
iko.....
Kap diongo nanga atangiko anyhow, udu sop..
Re: 100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? by speedyGonzales: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

iko.....
Kap diongo nanga atangiko anyhow, udu sop..

yah! I can not really read Akwa Ibom language... please stick to English, thank you
Re: 100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:

yah! I can not really read Akwa Ibom language... please stick to English, thank you
then no need discussing akwaibom issues with u, asiere.
Re: 100 Days In Office Documentary Of Evil Akwa Ibom Governor? by speedyGonzales: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

then no need discussing akwaibom issues with u, asiere.

hahaha, Come on, man! I was enjoying the discussing...

Also, I am from Akwa Ibom and schooled there, from nursery through to secondary school, if you wish Akwa Ibomites to read the language then it should be taught in schools

(1) (Reply)

Even If Nigeria Breaks..... / Nigerians Reactions To The Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke In London / Why Did The World Leaders Boycott Buhari's Address??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.