Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How To Fly Without Being A Witch. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Fly Without Being A Witch. (1035 Views)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fly Without Being A Witch. by uchkochi(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2015
THE HIGH WAY TO EXCEEDING RICHES.

The high way to exceeding riches and wealth is not hard work as many have been made to believe, it is not long prayers as many have believed, it is not also 'hard fastings'. But it is the blessings of the LORD that makes rich without sorrows. Proverbs 10:22.

The high way to wealth is giving and 'hard givings'. By hard giving I mean sacrificial giving. Many want to prosper but they don't want to give. Even the easiest giving which is the tithe, they don't want to pay. Listen to this, tithing is the first gate to riches. Tithing alone can attract the money you need to come out of debt and live a debt free life.

Make up your mind to tithe every money that enters your hand, from the smallest to the greatest. The prayer of the tither is answered quicker than that of the none-tither.

Tithing puts your name in God's priority list. Your name is added there today in Jesus Precious name. You will get to where God wants you to get to in your finances in Jesus name.
Re: How To Fly Without Being A Witch. by plaetton: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
uchkochi:

The high way to exceeding riches and wealth is not hard work as many have been made to believe, it is not long prayers as many have believed, it is not also 'hard fastings'. But it is the blessings of the LORD that makes rich without sorrows. Proverbs 10:22.

The high way to wealth is giving and 'hard givings'. By hard giving I mean sacrificial giving. Many want to prosper but they don't want to give. Even the easiest giving which is the tithe, they don't want to pay. Listen to this, tithing is the first gate to riches. Tithing alone can attract the money you need to come out of debt and live a debt free life.

Make up your mind to tithe every money that enters your hand, from the smallest to the greatest. The prayer of the tither is answered quicker than that of the none-tither.

Tithing puts your name in God's priority list. Your name is added there today in Jesus Precious name. You will get to where God wants you to get to in your finances in Jesus name.

Lol.

Go and get a job, work hard, and earn a living for yourself.

Stop tithe fraud.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Fly Without Being A Witch. by Psylas(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hello Dear friends. Do you need a voodoo doctor for any kind of Magical charms? contact our email online # spiritualvoodootemple@ hotmail.com) for help in the following Magical charm listed below..... 1. Magical charm to Get your scam money back 2. Magical charm to Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time 3. Magical charm to Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc. 4. Magical charm to Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career. 5. Magical charm to Read all your problems and get it solved. 6. Magical charm to Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away 7. Magical charm to Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution 8. Magical charm to Eliminate in family fights 9. Magical charm to Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities. 10.Magical charm to Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart 11.Magical charm to Successful job 12.Magical charm to heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation 13.Magical charm to Get you marriage to the lover of your choice 14.Magical charm to Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage 15.Magical charm to Ensure success in work and business/ school. 16.Magical charm to cure Mental illness & bewitched 17.Magical charm to cure Can?t sleep at night or walking at night 18.Magical charm to Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you. 19.Magical charm to Bring supernatural luck to you 20.Magical charm to Pregnancy to conceive a baby 21.Magical charm cure for Aids/ HIV Cancer and many more dieseases contact us online today via (Spiritualvoodootemple@ hotmail.com ) or call 08100742588 22.Magical charm to make quick money and be famous in the society In just 24hours you desired will be granted with the aim of Magical charm contact us now for any kind of Magical charm and we will gladly help you. Life is full of change, and that change eventually leads to whatever in our hearts. Email; spiritualvoodootemple@ hotmail.com whatsapp; +23481617797229 Direct calls ; +234 8100742588 Thank you
Re: How To Fly Without Being A Witch. by johnydon22(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Psylas:
Hello Dear friends.
Do you need a voodoo doctor for
any kind of Magical charms?
contact our email online #
spiritualvoodootemple@
hotmail.com) for help in the
following Magical charm listed
below.....
1. Magical charm to Get your
scam money back
2. Magical charm to Bring back
lost lover, even if lost for a long
time
3. Magical charm to Remove bad
spells from homes, business &
customer attraction etc.
4. Magical charm to Get
promotion you have desired for
a long time at work or in your
career.
5. Magical charm to Read all your
problems and get it solved.
6. Magical charm to Remove the
black spot that keeps on taking
your money away
7. Magical charm to Find out why
you are not progressing in life
and the solution
8. Magical charm to Eliminate in
family fights
9. Magical charm to Ensure
excellent school grades even for
children with mental disabilities.
10.Magical charm to Stop your
marriage or relationship from
breaking apart
11.Magical charm to Successful
job
12.Magical charm to heal
barrenness in women and
disturbing menstruation
13.Magical charm to Get you
marriage to the lover of your
choice
14.Magical charm to Guarantee
you win the troubling court
cases & divorce no matter how
what stage
15.Magical charm to Ensure
success in work and business/
school.
16.Magical charm to cure Mental
illness & bewitched
17.Magical charm to cure Can?t
sleep at night or
walking at night
18.Magical charm to Recover
stolen property and
whereabouts of people that hurt
you.
19.Magical charm to Bring
supernatural luck to you
20.Magical charm to Pregnancy
to conceive a baby
21.Magical charm cure for Aids/
HIV Cancer and
many more dieseases contact us
online today via
(Spiritualvoodootemple@
hotmail.com ) or call
22.Magical charm to make quick
money and be
famous in the society
In just 24hours you desired will
be granted with
the aim of Magical charm contact
us now for any kind of Magical
charm and we will gladly help
you.
Life is full of change, and that
change eventually
leads to whatever in our hearts.
Email; spiritualvoodootemple@
hotmail.com
whatsapp; +23481617797229
Direct calls ; +234 8100742588
Thank you
Show us a video of you making an amputated limb grow back.

And since you also have magical charms to bring scammed money back i still hope the charm will work when the person wants to recover the money you scam from them.

Since you have magical charm to get jobs why not just get one and stop peddling such idiocy in public..

22. says you also have magical charms to make someone rich and famous. . Let me see your name on the Forbes list and again how come you are not famous..

You cannot give what you don't have my friend, people are trying to take Africa out of deranging superstition and you are shamelessly trying to sell and bury Africa in jt..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Fly Without Being A Witch. by plaetton: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
^^^

Funny that these scammers are mainly found on the religious section.

I guess its because they know that religion is a scam that attracts mugus of every share.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Fly Without Being A Witch. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
uchkochi:

most billionaires on Forbes list are not Christians n don't pay tithe.
Re: How To Fly Without Being A Witch. by Ranchhoddas: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Show us a video of you making an amputated limb grow back.

And since you also have magical charms to bring scammed money back i still hope the charm will work when the person wants to recover the money you scam from them.

Since you have magical charm to get jobs why not just get one and stop peddling such idiocy in public..

22. says you also have magical charms to make someone rich and famous. . Let me see your name on the Forbes list and again how come you are not famous..

You cannot give what you don't have my friend, people are trying to take Africa out of deranging superstition and you are shamelessly trying to sell and bury Africa in jt..
Calm down.I believe psylas is an atheist.
Re: How To Fly Without Being A Witch. by johnydon22(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
Calm down.I believe psylas is an atheist.
I don't care what he is, i am against such harmful idiocy as the one he is peddling here. . Him being an atheist or anything doesn't make him an exception
Re: How To Fly Without Being A Witch. by Ranchhoddas: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
I don't care what he is, i am against such harmful idiocy as the one he is peddling here. . Him being an atheist or anything doesn't make him an exception
It was a satirical comment.You missed it apparently.
Re: How To Fly Without Being A Witch. by MeandSum: 1:52am On Sep 10, 2015
uchkochi:

it seems like pastor need a new car.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/16 / Walking In The Realms Of Financial Fortune...the Secret! / Which Church Do You Think That Is The Richest In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.