Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone (4094 Views)

7 Reasons Why Polytechnic Students Are Rated 2nd Class Student. / The 2 Immutable Laws Of Being A First Class Student / 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by kehinde1588(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2015
10 secret 1st class student will never disclose to anybody!
1>>(1) First class student don't read 24/7 :
hmmm, the believe of many about candidate
that bag first class honour sometime are not
true.
You don't have to read from morning to Night
before you become a first class graduate.
most of the first class graduate have a fixed
hour for reading, between 2 to 5 hours
everyday.
So, if you want to become a first class student,
don't read for 24 hours..........

(2). First Class student Attend lecture : Yes,
there is need to be in class always to achieve
it and get it done.
Most of the student that graduated with first
class can testify to my claim.
In the world of first class, you don't play with
lectures.
If you want to have first class start attending
lectures.

(3) First class student always want to know
everything : there is a similar mentality on the
head of many first class student.
Most of them will ensure all the topics discuss
in their various Classes is well understand to
the best of their knowledge.
If there is any topic they don't understand, they
will always want to learn from others.
They don't mind to be your friend because of 1
single topic.

4) Cramming is first class best friend : No
brilliant student can survive without cramming.
Although it is always advised to read and
understand but if you lack the power of
cramming, my dear say goodbye to first class.
Some student are first class but the manner
they converse and communicate with people
looks odd.
I have seen a first class student that cannot
pronounce English words correctly.
The more you know how to cram the higher
your chances of bagging first class.
Cramming and understanding works perfectly
together
To know the name of your lecturer involves
cramming which lead to understanding.

(5) First class student are Goal setters : there
is always a vision for first class student.
Most of them will be aiming to Bag first class
from their first year in school.
It will be too late to start aiming for first class
in your 3rd year.
You must monitor your GP and ensure you
keep pressing forward.

6) Be a teacher and first class is Certain : do
you know that there is good reward when you
teach others what you know.
It will make it very difficult for you to forget.
By teaching others you are building and
increasing your knowledge and most of the first
class student also have this attribute...

(7). First class student don't ignore the power
of note taking and special notes br />
There are many secret first class student will
not want to tell you but if you study them
closely you will realised where everything goes
wrong.
First class student always tag some words,
sentence or particular definition that comes
from the lecturer which you may consider
insignificant.
Pay attention to this and you will call
myschoolnewz to celebrate with you on the day
of your graduation after bagging first class
honour.

( 8 ) First class student have boy friend and girl
friend. : most of the first class student will tell
you otherwise but the truth will always stand.
Thought the failure of some student today is as
a result of their relationship and friend in
school.
Giving priority to your relationship ahead of you
academic is insane.
You can have girl friend and boy friend but
make sure your courtship is free from ...........
Thing that can affect your Academic.
Chase your book and not the female folks...
Don't turn yourself to romeo and juliet while in
school.

(9) First class student Are Gifted : make we talk
the truth, we must acknowledge this fact.
To become first class is sometimes by gift.
We all know messi is the best footballer in the
world with only 2 legs.
Other footballer also have two legs but are no
where to match his standard.
We can be age mate but not grace mates.
Some brains are design to cram and also save
information.
Don't hurt yourself if you fail to graduate with
first class degree honour.
You might be destined for something Greater.

10)they never give up in working and praying
God bless u all

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by Sandydayz(f): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Interesting...
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by melchol: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2015
true
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by yungrashee(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2015
I totally agree with u...
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2015
Lalasticlala come see sweet food eh
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2015
#Team_First_Class Hit like

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by naijaboiy: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2015
Nice analysis.

But not everybody has that time to stress themselves in school. Some just need a simple befitting degree that they can still use in getting jobs.

All in all,,there should be a balance of everything. Work hard and play hard too.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by tohpahz(f): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmmmm.. are /were yu a first class student??

If no, tell us how u know this. Since they 'first class students' wont tell us.
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by kehinde1588(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
tohpahz:

I am/was a first class student grin
tohpahz:

I am/was a first class student.lol
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by Ezerbullet(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
everything is true especially point 9
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
i dey suspect that number 4
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by ladyF(f): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Educating....
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by SporaD8: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
first class doesnt guarantee a good pay. When u hit the job market u will know.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by encryptjay(m): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
First class students are crammers got me cracking grin
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Story for the gods, after everything, "oga, how much do you worth is the question?".
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by iheanyi40(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
oga op edit ya post n space em out so one can actually read em undecided
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by seun66(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
i dey suspect that number 4
my dear, based on the kind of lecturers we have and our academic structure in nigeria, most first class grads cram sometimes. And believe me studying is not 100% without cramming

1 Like

Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
seun66:
my dear, based on the kind of lecturers we have and our academic structure in nigeria, most first class grads cram sometimes. And believe me studying is not 100% without cramming
You are absolutely correct. There are some definitions u must cram , especially in professional courses that deals with standards. All u need to do is to understand what u crammed, so that u won't forget it.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by Godwin224: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
How big is your dream?Our business can help u become successful n join us if u r in lagos,abuja,ibadan,portharcourt and onitsha to witness the presentation of the best business plan in mlm in Nigeria.Discover how to earn over 91200# daily through aim global business program.For enquires send message on dis group or called these number 08187450840
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by kennynelcon(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
If this makes FP, I'll be a first class graduate.
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by HyDee001(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2015

your idea of first class students always cramming is not always true. Some first class students just constantly familiarize with the text till it naturally becomes part of them. In that way, they don't miss a word or phrase and get 'hooked' by crammer.
Also, first class students rarely have girlfriends or boyfriends. They might have someone they crush about or admire but they often restrain themselves from making commitments. Relationships needs sacrifice. And one of such is time. You will constantly need time to talk, hang out to keep the flame burning. Is it the first class student that attended class from 8am to maybe 5pm or 6pm and would: read, rest, do assignments, chores, fellowship etc that would have time for relationship?
Dear reader, you can't serve two masters biko!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by bufness(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
lol not all first class students cram o.p
checkout www.galvinggrey..com.ng
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by jamerflepz(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by kennyman2000(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice one..
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by prelinctus: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
How many first class peeps own companies and are very wealthy? Did Adenuga, Dangote e.t.c get first class? First class, really, is overated in this country.

1 Like

Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by Olusharp(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
op Pls where is the source cos you didn't write this o...
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
it's the secret to success I need, not first class kissit's the secret to success I need, not first class
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by seun66(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
hmmm..... u see? pls its not a crime to av first class o!!! why not let us congratulate those dat have and encourage those dat aspire to. Me, i do not have but i respect dose dat made it! that does not make dem better than i am in all ramification. I am unique in some ways. Even the fact dat they were determined to achieve d grade is worth something!

1 Like

Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by seun66(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
HyDee001:

your idea of first class students always cramming is not always true. Some first class students just constantly familiarize with the text till it naturally becomes part of them. In that way, they don't miss a word or phrase and get 'hooked' by crammer.
Also, first class students rarely have girlfriends or boyfriends. They might have someone they crush about or admire but they often restrain themselves from making commitments. Relationships needs sacrifice. And one of such is time. You will constantly need time to talk, hang out to keep the flame burning. Is it the first class student that attended class from 8am to maybe 5pm or 6pm and would: read, rest, do assignments, chores, fellowship etc that would have time for relationship?
Dear reader, you can't serve two masters biko!
nobody can tell me he/she does not cram to an extent! except if i don't what cramming means. The point is for u to understand wat u knw/read and not jst cram
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by lordthree(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
awkward moment when op didnt graduate with a first class
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
True...
Re: 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone by olayincar(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice write up @op

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why People Take You For Granted / Delsu Cut Off Mark 2012 / 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.