Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Hausa Have Not Produce President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Have Not Produce President (6092 Views)

Let True Facts Be Told, No Hausa Have Ruled Nigeria. / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by freedom96: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yes you are right......we as hausas are being marginalised grin grin grin
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by omonnakoda: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Pure is unmixed, unalloyed, unadulterated, unblended, uncontaminated, sterling etc. Don't argue for the sake of arguing. President Obasanjo from Ota is a pure breed Yoruba man to the best of my knowledge.
And of what scholastic value is YOUR knowledge? So I should go around telling people you said so therefore it is true?
There is no such thing as purebreed Yoruba man
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by freedom96: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
kaura5000:
Is not true that hausa leave on fulani shadow... rather it is the fulani that leave on hausa glory.. they use our system of government,they promote our culture , speak our language eat out food and gradually assimilated into hausa... let me tell you civilizations wise we are hausa are not on same pedestal with fulani.. from our architecture,city walls,our mode of dressing etc... immediately fulani settle land in hausaland they switch to higher hausa civilizations
Kaura u are right.My fulani friend,from gombe was trying to say rubbish abt hausa nd I tackled him easily.I asked him to speak fulani language,the dude couldn't.I told him in the next 100years fulani language will go to extinction nd hausa will prevail.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by QuotaSystem: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
And of what scholastic value is YOUR knowledge? So I should go around telling people you said so therefore it is true?
There is no such thing as purebreed Yoruba man

Why is it then difficult for you to accept there is no such thing as a purebreed fulani man? I'm glad you now get the point.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by otr1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
freedom96:
Kaura u are right.My fulani friend,from gombe was trying to say rubbish abt hausa nd I tackled him easily.I asked him to speak fulani language,the dude couldn't.I told him in the next 100years fulani language will go to extinction nd hausa will prevail.
SMH
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by theDEVILisHERE: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
kaura5000:
the reverse is the case no fulani speaking president had ever rule nigeria..

Those leaders where still Fulani's though they might not be able to speak their native language
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by omonnakoda: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Why is it then difficult for you to accept there is no such thing as a purebreed fulani man? I'm glad you now get the point.
Firstly I do not see the significance of whether or not there is such a thing to this thread that is a distraction whether purebreed or not it is an identity just like American, . At any rate Fulani is not a genetic condition so to talk of a purebreed Fulani,is an illiterate notion . How long have Fulanis been around.
You talk of purebreed Yoruba,how long have Yorubas been around. The only purebreed anything is a state of genetic purity and that does not exist in any significant human population
There was no (US)700 years ago now we have Americans ,what is purebreed American?
It is a meaningless idea to help you win a meaningless argument

Jews are originally the same stock as Arabs they went to Europe and many came back to Israel after 1000 years with blue eyes and blond hair. Go and tell them they are not pure Jew
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by QuotaSystem: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
omonnakoda:

Firstly I do not see the significance of whether or not there is such a thing to this thread that is a distraction whether purebreed or not it is an identity just like American, . At any rate Fulani is not a genetic condition so to talk of a purebreed Fulani,is an illiterate notion . How long have Fulanis been around.
You talk of purebreed Yoruba,how long have Yorubas been around. The only purebreed anything is a state of genetic purity and that does not exist in any significant human population
There was no Ameria 500 years ago now we have Americans ,what is purebreed American?

You have clearly lost the plot, this discourse is in the context of the pure Fulani and Hausa-Fulani dichotomy which should be obvious to a critical thinker. Accept correction and stop throwing tantrums because you wrongly assumed Presidents Buhari and Shagari are not Hausa-Fulani but pure Fulani.

P.S Fulani is an identity AND an ethnicity so pure breed exists.

#dropsmic
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Those leaders where still Fulani's though they might not be able to speak their native language
after all.. all those so called fulani promote hausa agenda not fulani one.. they have no concern for the well being of fulani thats why fulani are the poorest in northern nigeria... their only grace is to embrace hausa culture language and assimilate... mind you we have no problem other ethnic groups leading us as far as they are fully hausanized eg abdulsalam nupe, gowon angas,etc
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by Duru1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
gumaveddy:
Since 1960 hausa people have not produce president in nigeria, the likes of yakubu gawon, ibb, abacha, buhari, multala, shagari, musa yara'dua are not hausa if you doubt me, check it.

You right on the money. However the Hausa are the "willing slaves" Ahmadu Bello often referred in his hate-filled rhetoric idiocy.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by QuotaSystem: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Karka biye musu mutumina, son suke sukawo rashin hadin kai tsakaninmu smiley @kaura5000

1 Like

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by omonnakoda: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You have clearly lost the plot, this discourse is in the context of the pure Fulani and Hausa-Fulani dichotomy which should be obvious to a critical thinker. Accept correction and stop throwing tantrums because you wrongly assumed Presidents Buhari and Shagari are not Hausa-Fulani but pure Fulani.

P.S Fulani is an identity AND an ethnicity so pure breed exists.

#dropsmic
Buhari is Fulanii I do not know what Hausa-Fulani means and I did not talk about that AT ALL

Barack Obama is American, You may wish to say he is not pure American and that he is Kenyo-American or whatever that means that is your problem not his.
All I know is Buhari is Fulani,if you like call him dirty Fulani or impure Fulani ,the fact is Buhari is Fulani and Shagari is
What next Queen Elizabeth is not pure English.? YOU introduced the term PURE so until you provide a definition for what it means we are wasting time
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gumaveddy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Thats not true. There is no Fulani or Hausa state, all NW states are mixed (Hausa-Fulani).
i know but katsina, adamawa and ....is predominet by fulani while there are mixed in some state
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gumaveddy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Presidents Shagari and Buhari are not pure Fulani. Daura in fact, is one of the seven true hausa states and even upon the arrival of the Fulani; Malam Musa, a pure hausa man, was made Emir of Daura in 1904.
quotasymtem you know nothing about history, it seem to me that u re confuse about what we re discussing here. Do some research befor commenting ok?
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gumaveddy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
What is "PURE"? Define pure? Is there any pure anything
We had slave trade for centuries in West Africa,Nothing is "PURE"
pls leave that fool let him go and do some research
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by QuotaSystem: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
gumaveddy:
[s]quotasymtem you know nothing about history, it seem to me that u re confuse about what we re discussing here. Do some research befor commenting ok?[/s]

undecided
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by disumusa: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
That absolutely true
They seem to be living in the shadows of the Fulani hegemony who conquered them
ibo tribe is the most conquered tribe in africa.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gumaveddy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
freedom96:
woo those guys are busy using u to rule nigeria u are here talking about language. Aboki better think twice
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by basilo101: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Not true. The thing is that it is difficult to distinguish a pure Hausa man these days. Inter-marriages and co-habitation over the years with the Fulani has eroded the distinctiveness of each group and created the Hausa-Fulani.
All of u keep hiding under a fake "North" to hide the fact that Fulani Jihadist and Feudal lords, a minority tribe in Nigeria who migrated from Sudan are the ones ruling all of us over the years. u didnt intermarry or cohabit more than the SS and SE yet we all retain our identity.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by freedom96: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
gumaveddy:
woo those guys are busy using u to rule nigeria u are here talking about language. Aboki better think twice
I think you are crazy.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by theDEVILisHERE: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
kaura5000:
after all.. all those so called fulani promote hausa agenda not fulani one.. they have no concern for the well being of fulani thats why fulani are the poorest in northern nigeria... their only grace is to embrace hausa culture language and assimilate... mind you we have no problem other ethnic groups leading us as far as they are fully hausanized eg abdulsalam nupe, gowon angas,etc

As long as the people are okay with the situation then its fine
Still think it will be proper for the Hausas and other northern ethnic groups to rediscover their true leadership as well as other aspects of their missing cultural identity
Also think the fulani excesses should be checked so they do subjugate other groups
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by QuotaSystem: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
basilo101:

All of u keep hiding under a fake "North" to hide the fact that Fulani Jihadist and Feudal lords, a minority tribe in Nigeria who migrated from Sudan are the ones ruling all of us over the years. u didnt intermarry or cohabit more than the SS and SE yet we all retain our identity.

What you don't realize is that the 'rulers' we've had include Hausa-Fulani, Nupe, Ngas, Gwari and others.

P.S. There is a reason the Hausa-Fulani nomenclature was coined.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gadogado(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Karka biye musu mutumina, son suke sukawo rashin hadin kai tsakaninmu smiley @kaura5000
Hahahaha which is impossible no matter how hard they try....talk about exercise in futility! How can you divide the heads of people that have been intermarrying over several centuries to the point that their identities have fused together! There's hardly any pure this or the other left in the northwest! So good luck to all those that want to divide and conquer on nairaland!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by omonnakoda: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why do Fulani maintain Sarki Fulani of Lagos State distinct from Sarki Hausawa of Lagos state
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by omoiseselagba: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
gumaveddy:
Since 1960 hausa people have not produce president in nigeria, the likes of yakubu gawon, ibb, abacha, buhari, multala, shagari, musa yara'dua are not hausa if you doubt me, check it.
YAKUBU GOWON=BEROM FROM PLATEAU STATE,IBB=GWARI FROM NIGER STATE,ABACHA IS ORIGINALLY FROM BORNO BUT WAS BORN IN KANO BY A KANURI FATHER WHOSE HERITAGE IS CHAD.BUHARI IS FULANI, MRITALA SHAGARI YAADUA, IDONT KNOW IF THEY ARE HAUSA OR FULANI.NOT ALL PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH ARE HAUSA/FULANI.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gadogado(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
Why do Fulani maintain Sarki Fulani of Lagos State distinct from Sarki Hausawa of Lagos state
That's simply symbolic...besides no one is saying there aren't fulani people, in the north east which is not a hausa enclave, there are fulani people in adamawa but also hausa speaking, same applies to bauchi and gombe and even Taraba! Politically and culturally, Hausas and Fulanis are one unit!! Most Fulanis speak hausa as a first language!
The problem is that southerners have very very limited understanding of the north. In terms of culture, geography and politics of the region. Your question is very indicative of the fact that you guys simply don't understand the north, northerners do a better job at understanding the south.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by theDEVILisHERE: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
disumusa:

Conquered in what sense
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Which katsina is fulani? Are you out of you senses? Katsina had always been a hausa dominated state since more than 1000years have you had of daura in katsina the origin of hausa people
gumaveddy:
i know but katsina, adamawa and ....is predominet by fulani while there are mixed in some state
??
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by ganye1: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Ka dago su. Bai kamata a biye musu Ba domain niyyarsu rarrabe kanmu he.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by dustmalik: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

What you don't realize is that the 'rulers' we've had include Hausa-Fulani, Nupe, Ngas, Gwari and others.

P.S. There is a reason the Hausa-Fulani nomenclature was coined.

You may not have noticed, so I'll say it outrightly. You are arguing with idiot.s and bigots. They don't deserve your kind of replies.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
I still maintain my stance we hausa people don't care about the ethnicity of the person ruling as far as he speak hausa and practice hausa culture.. they are not the only minority people we have ibb ,gwari ,gowon angas,abacha kanuri etc we have no problem with others leading our cause..that been said no matter what buhari has more in common with me a hausa from lets say kano than a fulani from adamawa
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by Duru1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
disumusa:

Even British Empire at the peak of its glorious days failed to conquer any Igbo land. As a matter of fact, British colonial masters were in hast to leave Igbo land for Yati.ba, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and Nupe lands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari / Nigeria's GDP Records 1.4% Growth In Q3—NBS / AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.