Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Hausa Have Not Produce President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Have Not Produce President (6101 Views)

Let True Facts Be Told, No Hausa Have Ruled Nigeria. / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

As long as the people are okay with the situation then its fine
Still think it will be proper for the Hausas and other northern ethnic groups to rediscover their true leadership as well as other aspects of their missing cultural identity
Also think the fulani excesses should be checked so they do subjugate other groups
true leadership? All those are hausa in our eyes so we have no problem with that.. which cultural identity? hausa culture is firm our culture is alive fulani people are turning to hausa culture daily.. I think fulani had to do something before their culture is wiped out by hausa.. just imagine even the name fulani is hausa to show you how much influence we have on those guys
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by omonnakoda: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
gadogado:

That's simply symbolic...besides no one is saying there aren't fulani people, in the north east which is not a hausa enclave, there are fulani people in adamawa but also hausa speaking, same applies to bauchi and gombe and even Taraba! Politically and culturally, Hausas and Fulanis are one unit!! Most Fulanis speak hausa as a first language!
The problem is that southerners have very very limited understanding of the north. In terms of culture, geography and politics of the region. Your question is very indicative of the fact that you guys simply don't understand the north, northerners do a better job at understanding the south.

go and sleep
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gumaveddy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
freedom96:
I think you are crazy.
no your are mental
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gumaveddy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
kaura5000:
Which katsina is fulani? Are you out of you senses? Katsina had always been a hausa dominated state since more than 1000years have you had of daura in katsina the origin of hausa people??
bro do same research katsina, gombe, adamawa are pure dominated by fulani
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
gumaveddy:
bro do same research katsina, gombe, adamawa are pure dominated by fulani
don't tell me nonsense which research when am from katsina.. for others I agree but not my kt.. what do you know about ta dikko? Katsina since ancient times is one of the 7 hausa city states.. katsina is hausa dominated state

1 Like

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by freedom96: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
gumaveddy:
no your are mental
we are hausas and we are being marginalised by fulanis cheesy if that statement souds okay to u then u need to check ur brain.Take it or leave it,Hausa-fulani can't be broken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gumaveddy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
kaura5000:
don't tell me nonsense which research when am from katsina.. for others I agree but not my kt.. what do you know about ta dikko? Katsina since ancient times is one of the 7 hausa city states.. katsina is hausa dominated state
to mention just a few where is yara'dua from? Where is buhari from?
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Non of the states in hausaland which is roughly northwest Nigeria plus southern niger republic.. non of the cities from katsina,kano,gobir,hadejia.. maradi and zinder in niger republic.. non of them is a fulani state... katsins had been ruled by hausa kings from 10th until 18th century after the jihad.. when the hausa king was expelled to maradi in niger republic
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
gumaveddy:
to mention just a few where is yara'dua from? Where is buhari from?
buhari is from daura the heartland of hausa people.. yaradua from katsina.. so just because of two people you termed katsina as a fulani dominated state.. by this your logic almost all states in northern nigeria are fulani dominated since they is significant population of fulani in each state but in the minority
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Katsina is a hausa state not fulani
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Demographics of katsina

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by carinmom(f): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Ina gaisuwa mai musamman

Na amsa, Na gode.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by ArodewilliamsT: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Not true. The thing is that it is difficult to distinguish a pure Hausa man these days. Inter-marriages and co-habitation over the years with the Fulani has eroded the distinctiveness of each group and created the Hausa-Fulani.

Hausas were the first conquered slaves in nigeria with fulani emirates, followed by yoruba. A popular fulani man once said that hausas and northern yoruba are grateful to Allah for sending fulani to come conquer them.

Pure Fulanis see hausas as their subject, they take "capture" hausa women but hardly give their daughters to the hausa subjects. To them it is a way of conquering. You know, when prophet mohammed conquered cities he took the women.

Many fulani will never call themselves hausas but the hausa subjects like quotasystem want to be fulani(master race) so they call themselves Hausa-fulani.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Hausas were the first conquered slaves in nigeria with fulani emirates, followed by yoruba. A popular fulani man once said that hausas and northern yoruba are grateful to Allah for sending fulani to come conquer them.

Pure Fulanis see hausas as their subject, they take "capture" hausa women but hardly give their daughters to the hausa subjects. To them it is a way of conquering. You know, when prophet mohammed conquered cities he took the women.

Many fulani will never call themselves hausas but the hausa subjects like quotasystem want to be fulani(master race) so they call themselves Hausa-fulani.

Lol! Clown
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 5:49am On Sep 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

stupidest clown of century... how many hausa you know that have fulani mother.. even buhari mother is hausa so what do you mean? Even my mom is fulani my dad hausa but there is no distinction between us...the problem is most people posting of northern nigeria are very ignorant of the place...
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 17, 2015
kaura5000:
stupidest clown of century... how many hausa you know that have fulani mother.. even buhari mother is hausa so what do you mean? Even my mom is fulani my dad hausa but there is no distinction between us...the problem is most people posting of northern nigeria are very ignorant of the place...

True! And there is this stupi.d misconception that the fulanis brought islam to the hausas, frankly it's quite ridiculous considering hausas have been waging islamic jihad long before the war. Smh
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by ArodewilliamsT: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
kaura5000:

You just confirmed what i said, FULANI take "hausa women as wives(captives)". So you are bound to find many hausa-fulanis with FULANI FATHERS AND HAUSA MOTHERS(THE CAPTIVES). Na allah talk am for quaran say make them take captives, no be me. PURE FULANIS WILL NEVER SAY HAUSA-FULANI, ask FULAMAN here, he hates being identified as Hausa-fulani because hausas are the conquered species that keep fulani in power while fulani remains the master race that must lead them as Lords. Shikena.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You just confirmed what i said, FULANI take "hausa women as wives(captives)". So you are bound to find many hausa-fulanis with FULANI FATHERS AND HAUSA MOTHERS(THE CAPTIVES). Na allah talk am for quaran say make them take captives, no be me. PURE FULANIS WILL NEVER SAY HAUSA-FULANI, ask FULAMAN here, he hates being identified as Hausa-fulani because hausas are the conquered species that keep fulani in power while fulani remains the master race that must lead them as Lords. Shikena.

Smh, did you even read what he wrote? Or are you incapable of comprehension? Your efforts to plant a seed of hate amongst us will never work dweeb! And btw, no true hausa person accepts the term hausa fulani either, except your dealing with fellow confused human beings like you.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by disumusa: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Duru1:

Even British Empire at the peak of its glorious days failed to conquer any Igbo land. As a matter of fact, British colonial masters were in hast to leave Igbo land for Yati.ba, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and Nupe lands.
major part of ibo land was conquired by ss people and yorubas i.e warri,edo was conquired by yorubas and instal traditional rulers their.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by disumusa: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Conquered in what sense
ss was snached from ibo, yorubas oyo mesi kingdom conquire warri,edo and instal traditional ruler their.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by theDEVILisHERE: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
disumusa:
ss was snached from ibo, yorubas oyo mesi kingdom conquire warri,edo and instal traditional ruler their.

What wrote does not explain anything
Also what is "ss"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. / Gov Ayade Watching South African Breasts Woman (censored Video) / Buhari, PDP Northern Govs, Legislators In Secret Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.