Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) (22260 Views)

Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by dre11(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
By Abdul-Lateef Ligai & Ebere Afam
LAGOS—A robbery suspect, yesterday, met his waterloo, following attempt by an angry mob to lynch him at Berger Yard, along Apapa/Oshodi Express way.
The suspect, it was gathered, sneaked into a park under the bridge where second hand cars were kept at about 5.30am. He reportedly detached the side mirrors of one of the SUVs, unknown to him that guards had sighted him.

The guards were said to have blocked all exit points, apparently to prevent him from escaping, before they raised the alarm.
The suspect was said to have used the vehicles as means of escape, but was sighted by a Mobile policeman attached to one of the companies nearby who rushed to the scene on hearing the alarm. He shot the suspect in the leg.

Attempt by the policeman to take the suspect to the station failed as a mob descended on the robber. The mob, put an unused tyre round the suspect’s neck in an attempt to set him ablaze.
An eye witness said the suspect spoke in Igbo language begging the mob to spare his life and attributed his indulgence to hunger.
An eye witness who gave his name simply as Kelechi, said: “The suspect would have been set ablaze but for the timely intervention of a Police team. He said he was from Mbaise in Imo State and pleaded with the mob to spare him since they were from same region. He said he stole because of hunger. When asked how much he intended to sell the mirror, he said N5,000,whereas you can’t get it less than N15,000 in the market.

“This is not the first time we have been experiencing such thing here. Sometimes, one will leave a car intact only to return next day to discover that the side mirrors and other parts had disappeared. What we did was to increase the number of guards at the different parks.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/hunger-pushed-me-into-crime-robbery-suspect/

Picture of the suspect

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by ladyF(f): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chai....everyday for the thief. Hope he learns his lesson while cooling off in prison.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Let him go to L
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Kingsasian(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Who no dey hungry?? Excuse

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by ijustdey: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
He said he was from Mbaise in Imo State and pleaded with the mob to spare him since they were from same region.

just because he could speak the language spared his life....

this is selective jungle justice

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Aminat508(f): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hunger shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by oizapendent(f): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
smh
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by POWEROFPEACE(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
The funniest part of it all, allow this man to walk and he will continue his crime for sure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
If you know you have no sin kill him,if u know you are guilty too ,leave him to go and sin no more...#in olamide's voice -na small small thieves una dey catch,if una get mind ,make una go track the real thieves wen make this country and her citizens dey suffer#

7 Likes

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by therealdeal10: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wat an xcuse 4 a man undecided

Stand up n work ur ass off, if na lyk dat den all men will do d same
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by ijustdey: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
lalas-ticlala FP

food don ready

ellabooz:
Are you sure he is not that guy with moniker "HungerBAD"?

shockedshocked

come how you reason am go there
nairaland and their funny assumption

1 Like

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by freesinzu(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
All becos of a side mirror,

2 Likes

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by ellabooz(f): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Are you sure he is not that guy with moniker "HungerBAD"?

8 Likes

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Sijo01(f): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hunger kill you. Hunger did not push you to work, instead it pushed you to steal. Yeye fowl.

4 Likes

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by nikkiking(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Honest armed robber.

Enjoy the hunger more in jail tongue.
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Not an xcuse, you doing the term
Check my signature
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by NinaArsenal(f): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Excuse. Can't you hustle apart from engaging Yourself in crime

1 Like

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by jmoore(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Let's arrest hunger. He/she is an accomplice.

7 Likes

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Mishydoo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
I know wat happend...no one agreed to bring fuel to set d tyre ablaze...Igbo Mob sef grin

8 Likes

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Harmored(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bleep THAT y don't u beg

1 Like

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by kennyman2000(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by MKO4ever(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
jmoore:
Let's arrest hunger. He/she is an accomplice.
Funny grin
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by adorablepepple(f): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
That hunger that led him to steal will have killed him eventually, when all his mate are hustling in that same Lagos and he decided to steal, olorikori eja shawa

1 Like

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by odinese(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
.lmao!! I grin at this stvpid robbers wen they caught...assuming the goat werent caught, his gonna continue Robbing is life out, but after being caught is gonna be narrating the story of his fore fathers...

Even if this m*********r steals a $100billions he will never get satisfied...until he is caught.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by qualityovenbake(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tales by moonlight

2 Likes

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by olaolulazio(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
He's Igbo!

5 Likes

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by chiedu7: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
[size=14pt]If Buhari can say that Abacha who stole billions did not steal money.

Why kill a man that stole just because he is hungry ?

[/size]

[size=14pt]
Later now people will say Buhari is not corrupt.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by kingarizona1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Don't worry hunger___ you'll be giving food in jail#___ Watery Beans I guess

1 Like

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by pet4ril(f): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
I understand. .but you would have looked for meger things to do even if it means selling ice cream on bicycle or begging sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by NOBODYY: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sheybi na igbo man tongue
Biafra ni

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bamidele Muraina Sentenced To US Prison For Unemployment & Tax Fraud / Masquerade Beats Okada Man Into Coma In Ondo Community Over N1000 Gift / Police Arrest Four Members Involved In Lekki Robbery Channels Television .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.