Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) (22280 Views)

Police Forced Me To Admit To Crime – Robbery Suspect / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by bummyla(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by engrshakespeare: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Picture of hunger pushing him or I don't believe it undecided
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by wiseoneking: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/hunger-pushed-me-into-crime-robbery-suspect/

Picture of the suspect

You are so tribally bigotted that your only reason for posting this criminal shameful act is because his name is KELECHI which you cospicously high lighted. Thats a true sign of inferiority complex. You are just troubled about that tribe. I dont care the tribe of any man but all sorts of criminal act should be outrightly be condemned.
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by neocortex: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
ellabooz:
Are you sure he is not that guy with moniker "HungerBAD"?

you read my mind.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by victme1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]If Buhari can say that Abacha who stole billions did not steal money.

Why kill a man that stole just because he is hungry ?

[/size]

[size=14pt]
Later now people will say Buhari is not corrupt.
[/size]

Hmmmmm! My G Presido no fall my hand o. I respect you Die Walahi!
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by jerecrown(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
No food for lazy man, go nd work. Mob go nd kill bokoharram yeye pple

1 Like

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by NinaNigeria(f): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ncoooh dis is sad. I realy feel sory for de guy. De feeling of being hungry and helpless is something dat i wudnt wish even to my worst enemy. I realy feel sory for dat guy. Poverty realy does ruin lives
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by NinaNigeria(f): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
ellabooz:
Are you sure he is not that guy with moniker "HungerBAD"?

heheheheh u just killed me wit laughter ooo.kikiki
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by dre11(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
wiseoneking:
[s]You are so tribally bigotted that your only reason for posting this criminal shameful act is because his name is KELECHI which you cospicously high lighted. Thats a true sign of inferiority complex. You are just troubled about that tribe. I dont care the tribe of any man but all sorts of criminal act should be outrightly be condemned[/s].

When you start using your brain.....

Let me know

Because am sure if it was other tribe..... You will use your worm infested fingers to punch rubbish

1 Like

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by after1: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Buddahmonk aka anambradota, see your elder brother. Foolish people that own Lagos.
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by ijustdey: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
fpeter:

Did you read the part where they mentioned that the police team arrived??

he would have being set on fire before the police arrive if he hadn't spoken in their dialect
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by vindisick: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mishydoo:
I know wat happend...no one agreed to bring fuel to set d tyre ablaze...Igbo Mob sef grin
. so as a learned individual, is it right for the mob to take laws into their hands? just because someone stole a side mirror is not enough to condemn him to death. you yourself have committed more grievous sins than this man that stole just a side mirror. the best thing to do was to get him arrested by the police and that exactly what they did
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Mishydoo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
vindisick:
. so as a learned individual, is it right for the mob to take laws into their hands? just because someone stole a side mirror is not enough to condemn him to death. you yourself have committed more grievous sins than this man that stole just a side mirror. the best thing to do was to get him arrested by the police and that exactly what they did

Stealing a Side Mirror is a grave offense before God and Man...d victim wld nver see his side again,plus he cld have an accident and kill his family,and another family... grin
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by basty: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ibos stealing and robbing since 1914. 75% of reported crimes in Nigeria are committed by hardworking Ibos in Nigeria.
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by vindisick: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mishydoo:

Stealing a Side Mirror is a grave offense before God and Man...d victim wld nver see his side again,plus he cld have an accident and kill his family,and another family... grin
. so will it be right for the mobs to burn him to death. I don't know if you're a Christian but try to remember the story of the adulterous woman and read about the reply jesus christ gave to the Pharisees when they wanted to stone the woman to death. jesus stood up and said to them let he who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.and when they heard it, they went away one by one. but even if you're not religious at all, at least you know that mobs are not the law and hence shouldn't be the ones to punish someone for his crime.they don't have the right to put someone to death he needs to be trialed in a law court even before he receives his sentence which am practically sure is not death sentence.
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by dalass(f): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
olaolulazio:
He's Igbo!
Dont mind them.. If its another tribe now.. Sparing d guy just because he spoke Igbo.. He should have died since if he z from SW! Most of them in Lagos.. Olay!
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Mishydoo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
vindisick:
. so will it be right for the mobs to burn him to death. I don't know if you're a Christian but try to remember the story of the adulterous woman and read about the reply jesus christ gave to the Pharisees when they wanted to stone the woman to death. jesus stood up and said to them let he who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.and when they heard it, they went away one by one. but even if you're not religious at all, at least you know that mobs are not the law and hence shouldn't be the ones to punish someone for his crime.they don't have the right to put someone to death he needs to be trialed in a law court even before he receives his sentence which am practically sure is not death sentence.

Good thing you are a christian....Who made d laws?Humans ryt...Who equips soldiers and law enforcement to kill criminals?Humans ryt...Even in d bible a criminal/stubborn child who causes problem was taken outside the city and stoned to death...Humans make d rules,rules change due to situations grin
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Morizo(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
coolAmputate him and set him free coolAmputate him and set him free
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by otimothy(m): 6:24am On Sep 10, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
The funniest part of it all, allow this man to walk and he will continue his crime for sure.

and setting him ablaze would bring closure to you?
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by otimothy(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2015
this same mentality of not taking responsibility for what we do is why an armed robber is caught and he blames it on the devil and hunger yet he has a jean wit belt and cross on his neck and also that same crazy mentality that when he is caught people rally round set him ablaze even in fuel scarcity,oh my what sort of mentality is this?

1 Like

Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by boujaye: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]If Buhari can say that Abacha who stole billions did not steal money.

Why kill a man that stole just because he is hungry ?

[/size]

[size=14pt]
Later now people will say Buhari is not corrupt.
[/size]
is like you are birds of the same feather, if not I don't see you making a case for him. This one na bad market.
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by lizh(f): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2015
That is not an excuse...
boujaye:
is like you are birds of the same feather, if not I don't see you making a case for him. This one na bad market.
That is not an excuse...
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by POWEROFPEACE(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
otimothy:

and setting him ablaze would bring closure to you?
. I am against jungle justice Op, I only meant he should be punished according to law and not allowing him walk tall in the street. Why do you think people are angry.
Re: Hunger Pushed Me Into Crime- Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Boyooosa(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
With all these ur 11 packs we gurls de die for? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

56 Bandits Responsible For Kaduna Killings Arrested (photos) / Gunmen Kidnap 10 Passengers On Akure/ikere Expressway / Four Cattle Herders Abducted, Killed In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.