Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! (41916 Views)

Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by hob(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
What a beauty

Money is good
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by emzila(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
alaoeri:

Why will someone be kissing his own daughter like that?
she is not his daughter, that is his latest wife.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by greall12(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Stupidity I pity the girl future.

1 Like

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by tunde1200(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Just like me wey my gal friend those days go marry one chairman from Agbero.
since then i no have strong long for any woman.

peterovanski:
angry how can a man like this be doing such in a civillized world. And the girl self no dey shameangry if na fine boi like me now even though I'm a thousandnaire she no go gree.na all this baba whey no fit complete round 1.angryangry I hope buhari fix this coz its part of the change I voted for.

Stepping out .........ah FTC any way I dedicate it to all that hope that stupid J P Morgan policy won't kill our nation totally(geesilver where you at?)
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by biafran1stson(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
If this picture is real then this is a show of shame. How can a political figure in the calibre of Abubukar Audu be kissing under the glare of the public. This morally and culturally wrong. U are a leader and should not be found doing what is done in the bedroom in public. It doesn't conform with African norms and values.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by christinie(f): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Is it the Buhari that married Aisha at 14 or another buhari?

Nobody should come here to tell me that Aisha was 19 when she got married because she wasn't!
peterovanski:
angry how can a man like this be doing such in a civillized world. And the girl self no dey shameangry if na fine boi like me now even though I'm a thousandnaire she no go gree.na all this baba whey no fit complete round 1.angryangry I hope buhari fix this coz its part of the change I voted for.

Stepping out .........ah FTC any way I dedicate it to all that hope that stupid J P Morgan policy won't kill our nation totally(geesilver where you at?)
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Epatty(f): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
oizapendent:
wife or daughter.....fake news errywhere
like seriously cos it got me thinkn?
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by ylaa(f): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
SECOND PIX WAN MAKE ME THROW UP.
SEE BABA AS HE STRETCHED HIS WRINKLED NECK JUST TO GET A KISS.
WHAT WILL KILL A DOG USUALLY BEGIN AS HIS APPETITE
MAY HE NOT D.... WHILE grin grin grin
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
gebest:
LIES, THAT IS HIS SECOND DAUGHTER

That's his wife and they got married 2 years ago.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by eightsin(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Anything when don close, money go open am
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by RaeMystix: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
This is beyond disgusting.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
hmmmm apc... tufiakwa!!!
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by malikisah: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
See what money can do, shameless girl and grandfather!
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by olayinkaj2(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ladies can follow anything that has money! Even aro kese is not let out, a lady will see a rich guy with bad legs coming out of a good Ferrari car and you will hear, oh! that guy is sexy! All this old men have hijacked the future wives of some young guys.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by obaty(f): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
passionate88:
Nigerian girls wouldn't mind dating a monkey so long as he has the money.
no be only Nigerian girls,e dey everywhere e.g Lara,wife of the Governor of Edo state
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Prince audu says: i can do an Osho and even do better
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by michealade(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
oizapendent:
wife or daughter.....fake news errywhere
would your dad kiss you like that?
Please gimme an honest reply
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by eDoctorr(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
AUDU not AUDI.

I fink the OP's dream car is audi.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Lovebond34(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
aewweeee....kissing dah gal na "akuya'
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by yungest(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
UncleJudax:

One word...wait for it...Cash tongue
wow....cash??..hmmmm dat gud O......yahoo activated..........chioma where is my labtop
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
It's his daughter ; I think cry
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by knowledgeable: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
gebest:
THIS DEFINATELY IS A CHILD ABUSE, ITS GEBEST AGAIN cheesycheesycheesy Lady f & Introvert how market.

"Let see how critically and analytically Nigerian mind can reason". Can anyone connect the dots for me on this gravely immorality to corruption, bad leadership, poverty and underdevelopment from those group of leadership that have held this country down. ............because, for me, this is more of a biological urge than religion/culture. Don't forget how Lord Lugard described them in his Nigerian ethnic observations.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Sacramento4real(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chai! Oshiomole is a Learner. grin
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Dstarst(f): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
I cant imagin myself! What non sense.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Awoofawo(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry stop abusing money!!!
tolexy007:
i dont blame the man, but the girl...money the root of all evil
And meditate on the below thanks. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Ekaka1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
No one can convince me that this is love.
If you're in doubt ask aoshiomole sad
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by passionate88: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
obaty:
no be only Nigerian girls,e dey everywhere e.g Lara,wife of the Governor of Edo state
It's synonymous with Nigerian girls.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by danjaD(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
kennyman2000:
Mheeennn.. Lots of girls that'll gladly accept such offer are on nairaland.. All they want is MONEY!

Just like what my friend dad once told me..

''kenny, make money first and u'll see how u'll have the control of any class of girls in this world in ur hands, just like the way i am now.. If u introduce ur girlfriend to me and i want to be fucking her secretly.. Its very possible.. Its lies in the power of money.. Make money first kenny''..

Didnt even know who fine pass btw this man and obasanjo
the guy yellow, 4 say he black he for pass OBJ
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
Beauty and the Beast!
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by 14DUI(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
Gold digger in action.
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by vicmela(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
I tire for these ppl well no b their fault
Re: The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! by captianfreeman(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
utenwuson:
Here are pictures of prince Audu of the APC in Kogi state with his 19 year old wife Olivia, from Benue state, attending university of Jos is set to be the next 1st lady of Kogi state!

Photos from:

https://www.nairaland.com/2112657/ex-kogi-gov-audu-abubakar
Audi or Toyota Abubakar, all join.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja / Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.