Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Laughouse.com - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laughouse.com (5313 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laughouse.com by mykali(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2009
i woke up on saturday morning with a heavy hangover after a long and hard night of drinking only to hear 2 rats having this conversation.

1st rat = see this coward, abi u no know say na me dey chop all the crayfish wey oga dey use set rat trap for this house. abi u wan try

2nd rat = see this incompetent mugu, abi u sef no sabi say me i dey use the rat trap dey play jangulova. . .? grin

before the 1st rat could say something else a 3rd rat putting on an eyeglass with comb in his hand came out from another hole and said . . .'' see this two lazy mumu dey hia dey brag about rat trap. abi una no sabi say na me impregginate that cat for the next house?''
Re: Laughouse.com by romsky: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2009
so u dey live 4 rat infested house na wah o
Re: Laughouse.com by mykali(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2009

those rats are good in Matrix moves. grin

some things a man will never say

1   I'm absolutely wrong, you must be right!

2    your boobs are just way too big.

3   We haven't been to the mall in ages, let's go shopping so I can hold your purse.

4    Sure, I would love to wear a condom.
Re: Laughouse.com by blissieng(f): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2009
mykali:

those rats are good in Matrix moves. grin

some things a man will never say

1 I'm absolutely wrong, you must be right!

2 your boobs are just way too big.

3 We haven't been to the mall in ages, let's go shopping so I can hold your purse.

4 Sure, I would love to wear a condom.

Can you go any lower? That is in ur use of words,
Re: Laughouse.com by Lolabbey: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2009
i sure say na mykali b d 3rd ar
Re: Laughouse.com by mykali(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2009
things you will never hear from a lady's mouth.  grin

1   Could our relationship be more physical? I'm tired of just being friends.

2   I think hairy butts are really sexy.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

3   Please don't throw that old T-shirt away, the holes in the armpits are just too cute.

4   This diamond is way too big. i prefer a smaller one.  grin

5   cant we do something else apart from shopping.   (for girls, no shopping, no life) grin
Re: Laughouse.com by Lolabbey: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2009
hmmm
Re: Laughouse.com by mykali(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2009
@lola

i heard the rats having the conversation oh. i nor follow.

@bliesing

what are u getting at?

@topic

i know this next joke is so old but to me it is the best joke alive.  grin

Once upon a time there lived a woman who had a maddening passion for baked beans. She loved them but unfortunately they had always had a very embarrassing and somewhat lively reaction to her (e.g farting in public)grin. Then one day she met a guy and fell in love. When it became apparent that they would marry she thought to herself, " He is such a sweet and gentle man, he would never go for this carrying on." So she made the supreme sacrifice and gave up beans.

Some months later her car broke down on the way home from work. Since she lived in the country she called her husband and told him that she would be late because she had to walk home. On her way she passed a small diner and the odor of the baked beans was more than she could stand. Since she still had miles to walk, she figured that she would walk off any ill effects by the time she reached home. So, she stopped at the diner and before she knew it, she had consumed three large orders of baked beans. All the way home she putt-putted (farted like hell)  grin . And upon arriving home she felt reasonably sure she could control it.

Her husband seemed excited to see her and exclaimed delightedly, "Darling, I have a surprise for dinner tonight." He then blindfolded her and led her to her chair at the table. She seated herself and just as he was about to remove the blindfold from his wife, the telephone rang. He made her promise not to touch the blindfold until he returned. He then went to answer the phone. The baked beans she had consumed were still affecting her and the pressure was becoming almost unbearable, so while her husband was out of the room she seized the opportunity, shifted her weight to one leg and let it go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like the kind of think a skunk would inhale and die.  She took her napkin and fanned the air around her vigorously. Then, she shifted to the other cheek and ripped three more, which reminded her cabbage cooking.

Keeping her ears tuned to the conversation in the other room, she went on like this for another ten minutes. When the phone farewells signaled the end of her freedom, she fanned the air a few more times with her napkin, placed it on her lap and folded her hands upon it, smiling contentedly to herself. She was the picture of innocence when her husband returned, Apologizing for taking so long, he asked her if she peeked, and she assured him that she had not. At this point, he removed the blindfold, and she was surprised!!! There were twelve dinner guests seated around the table to wish her a Happy Birthday!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THE END   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Laughouse.com by mykali(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2009
please i hope nobody has posted this before. if so, i am sorry grin

The year is 2222 and Mike and Maureen land on Mars after accumulating enough frequent flier miles. They meet a Martian couple and are talking about all sorts of things.

Mike asks if Mars has a stock market, if they have laptop computers, how they make money, etc. Finally, Maureen brings up the subject of sex. "Just how do you guys do it?" asks Maureen.

The Martian responds, "Pretty much the way you do." A discussion ensues and finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another.

Maureen and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the Martian strips. He's got only a teeny, weenie member-about half an inch long and just a quarter inch thick. "I don't think this is going to work," says Maureen.

"Why?" he asks, "What's the matter?"

"Well," she replies, "It's just not long enough to reach me!" "No problem," he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap of his forehead, his member grows until it's quite impressively long.

"Well," she says, "That's quite impressive, but it is still narrow."

"No problem," he says, and starts pulling his ears. With each pull, his member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely exciting to the woman. "Wow!" she exclaims, as they fell into bed and made mad, passionate love. The next day the couples rejoin their normal partners and go their separate ways.

As they walk along, Mike asks "Well, was it any good?"

"I hate to say it," says Maureen, "but it was pretty wonderful. How about you?"

"It was horrible," he replies, "all I got was a headache. . .she kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears."
Re: Laughouse.com by mykali(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2009
Lolabey the teacher was trying to get one of her
students , Romade, to understand a math problem
by asking him this: If there are 3 birds
on a powerline and a man shot one of
them, how many birds are left.

Romade answered ''none, because the gunshot
scared the other birds away'',

Lolabbey answered
back,"I like the way you think."

Then Romade asked Lolabbey . . .
if there are three women sitting on a bench
eating ice cream, one is licking the ice cream,
one is biting the ice cream, and the other is sucking the ice cream,
which of the three are married? Lolabbey The teacher looked shocked  and said,
"The one that is sucking the ice cream?."

Romade answered,"No, the one with the wedding ring,

BUT I LIKE THE WAY U THINK."

grin
Re: Laughouse.com by clemcykul(f): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2009
@mykali
lmao! kudos man
Re: Laughouse.com by LuCiA2(f): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2009
Lol @ thread. Pretty nice jokes
Re: Laughouse.com by jmkbond(f): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2009
nice jokes mykolo
Re: Laughouse.com by clemcykul(f): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2009
mykolo, the kolorized mikey
Re: Laughouse.com by Lolabbey: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2009
dis na pedigree abi wetin
Re: Laughouse.com by romsky: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2009
mykali kiss dis romade sabi book no b small i buy 1 shot of shekpe 4 u on friday wen i land 4 Garrison or rumuomasi
Re: Laughouse.com by mykali(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2009
u sabi where garrison dey. see ya mouth? grin
Re: Laughouse.com by Ben13: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2009
see what drinking can cause cheesy but mykolo can drink o shocked
Re: Laughouse.com by mykali(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2009
@Ben

that night was a friday night na. enuff mykali beer in circulation. grin
Re: Laughouse.com by Lolabbey: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2009
am sorry u av 2 go,ur ticket has jst xpired
Re: Laughouse.com by mykali(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2009
jeeesus. u have caught me. i dey hack cyber cafe timer. lol grin
Re: Laughouse.com by Lolabbey: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2009
evryday na 4 tief,onedey na 4 d owner
Re: Laughouse.com by sholabanke(m): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
who be the thief and who be the owner?
Re: Laughouse.com by dani1luv: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2009
myk why you just dey steal my joke
Re: Laughouse.com by cbase: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2009
sholabanke:

who be the thief and who be the owner?

Tuface na d thief, Sound Sultan the Hunter, and Cbase the owner grin
Re: Laughouse.com by dani1luv: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2009
See as you wan remix the owner song
Re: Laughouse.com by jmkbond(f): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2009
who b the bushmeat and whol b the hunter
Re: Laughouse.com by blissieng(f): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2009
Imagine if 007 said

'My name is Bond, Jumoke Bond' LOL --- Now THAT will be funny!
Re: Laughouse.com by blissieng(f): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2009
Re: Mike n Maureen, I wonder why the joke wasnt told from Mike's perspective!

Perv!
Re: Laughouse.com by Lolabbey: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2009
:p
Re: Laughouse.com by mykali(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2009
@blissieng

just to be clear on things,
this is a laughouse,
its either you are laughing . . .
or you are laughing.
SO . . . if you came all the way from the UK to call me a pervERT in my thread
girl there's just one thing i've got for you.

angry

angry

angry

angry

angry

angry

angry

angry

BU HA HA HA HA [size=15pt]HA[/size] [size=20pt]HA[/size] [size=25pt]HA[/size] [size=30pt]HA[/size] [size=40pt]HA!!!! [/size]

Its all about laughter girl so loosen up. grin grin grin
Re: Laughouse.com by princesa(f): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2009
what can i say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Lipstick Smells Like Shit / “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) / Naughty Joke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.