Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,121 members, 7,867,246 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Start Learning Python For Total Begineers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Start Learning Python For Total Begineers (799 Views)

Python Books To Start Learning Python Programming. / Learning Python, Using Python At Work/college: Must-try Best Python Quizzes / Start Learning Python For Total Begineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Learning Python For Total Begineers by lekky11: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
A GOOD FIRST PYTHON PROGRAM THAT ANYONE THAT ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO USE A COMPUTER CAN CREATE.
WERE ARE TAKING THE BASICS BUT WILL ADVANCE AS TIME GOES
HERE ARE THE STEPS:
1] YOU NEED TO HAVE PYTHON INSTALLED YOU CAN DO THAT HERE
2][1] TYPE THE FOLLOWING INTO THE TEXT EDITOR

print "Hello World!"
print "Hello Again"
print "I like typing this."
print "This is fun."
print 'Yay! Printing.'
print "I'd much rather you 'not'."
print 'I "said" do not touch this.'

[2] SAVE THE FILE AS print.py

[3] IN COMMAND PROMPT NAVIGATE TOO WHERE YOU SAVED THE FILE AND TYPE THIS

python print.py
[4] IF YOU DID IT CORRECTLY YOU SHOULD SEE

Hello World!
Hello Again
I like typing this.
print "This is fun.
print 'Yay! Printing.
print "I'd much rather you 'not'.
print 'I "said" do not touch this.

[5] YOU HAVE MADE YOUR FIRST PYTHON PROGRAMME
Re: Start Learning Python For Total Begineers by Wisepac: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
please how can I learn more about Python, am a beginner
Re: Start Learning Python For Total Begineers by lekky11: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
i would really advise to sign up on our site [url]samworld.net[/url] and download our mobile app.
the site is dedicated to beginners in programming language
Re: Start Learning Python For Total Begineers by darichlife: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Don't you Think python is more adVance. Talking for someone who don't have the basics of HTML and CSS.
Re: Start Learning Python For Total Begineers by lekky11: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
no brother python is in fact one of the most easiest language to leant, if your serious i ab three month you should be able to understand the basics and write your own programmes

(1) (Reply)

Project Management / Five Ways Google Can Fix Android Notifications / Anatomy Of A Valid Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.