Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Adsense 2nd Review Steps - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense 2nd Review Steps (961 Views)

Google Adsense 2nd Review Failed, Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense 2nd Review Steps by gidimasters(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Evening, I Was Approved By Adsense On Sunday For The First Review. I Have Placed The Ads Codes On My Blog. Around 6 Pm 2day, I Was Replied With A Disapproval Message. Kindly Help Me.
Mikketech
Bedfordng
FertileNigeria
Misstechy
Emri54
oteneaaron
wicfasho
emmyw
sirlaykeens
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by bedfordng(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
gidimasters:
Evening, I Was Approved By Adsense On Sunday For The First Review. I Have Placed The Ads Codes On My Blog. Around 6 Pm 2day, I Was Replied With A Disapproval Message. Kindly Help Me.
Mikketech
Bedfordng
FertileNigeria
Misstechy
Emri54
i believe they gave you reasons for the disapproval.what was the reasons.did browse through your site. You have to work on your desktop template. Add read more tag to your post so the post will not cluster the home page.work on your nav menu, gadgets
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by gidimasters(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
bedfordng:
i believe they gave you reasons for the disapproval.what was the reasons.did browse through your site. You have to work on your desktop template. Add read more tag to your post so the post will not cluster the home page.work on your nav menu, gadgets
this is the link sir http://edge-log.com
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by gidimasters(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
dy said site doesnt comply with google policies. no duplicate according to copyscape. all neccesary pages r dere. i v navigation
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by gozmos(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
gidimasters:
dy said site doesnt comply with google policies. no duplicate according to copyscape. all neccesary pages r dere. i v navigation

LOLZ
Dats adsense wahala 4 u...
Try nd create a privacy policy page..
Mk sure ur contents ar ok and gud locking..
Try a new look or design
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by gidimasters(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
gozmos:

LOLZ
Dats adsense wahala 4 u...
Try nd create a privacy policy page..
Mk sure ur contents ar ok and gud locking..
Try a new look or design
i have privacy policy page. my contents r okay and i use default blogger template
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by oteneaaron(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
hey ma guy...sorry for late response...what exactly did they say were their reasons for the disapproval?
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by gidimasters(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
oteneaaron:
hey ma guy...sorry for late response...what exactly did they say were their reasons for the disapproval?
site doesnt comply with google policy. http://edge-log.com pls oga i beg. help me. bin applying since june with http://gidimasters.com. i just ordered d http://edge-log.com abeg bro . they neva accept gidimasters at all. i was approved with edgelog. pls o oteneaaron
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by oteneaaron(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
gidimasters:
site doesnt comply with google policy. http://edge-log.com pls oga i beg. help me. bin applying since june with http://gidimasters.com. i just ordered d http://edge-log.com abeg bro . they neva accept gidimasters at all. i was approved with edgelog. pls o oteneaaron

Heybro...cool your heels...the fact that you already got adsense approved for your other blog means that something may be wrong somewhere..... have you thought of changing the blog design..... and putting the privacy policy ish and others in the footer menu but not with the others..( its making your header looked clogged)....

and if they made mention of duplicate content or ish like dah...check your posts one by one to confirm which is the duplicate content culprit....

For high paying ads bro.... put more techy articles on your gidimasters blog......... don't blog for adsense...blog for your readers....... what if there was no adsense...does that mean you won't blog again?,,...... more so when did you even start that gidimasters blog sef?........

Thats just my 5 naira suggestion......i wouyld like to hear more from you....ciao...!!
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by emmyw(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
gidimasters:
some people make mistakes when applying for Adsense,I reviewed your site;
1. I suggest you post with PC if you have one: why? Your post is boring when reading, I mean your paragraph etc.

2. Copy and Paste: Google are human, but they only send bot to crawl your site, stop posting that new stuff until you are fully approved, Google knows what you are doing.

3. Regular Update: don't think that when you just pass first review you should relax, No. Work more to keep the traffic coming, engage them with interesting posts to avoid bounce rate.

4. Original Content: Google don't joke with this, make your posts as unique as you can, even if you copy, edit it, modify the post very well.

5. Website Design: try and make your design look beautiful, make it unique from others.

I will still give you more tips later, am a bite busy now. Goodluck!!!
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by gidimasters(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
oteneaaron:

Heybro...cool your heels...the fact that you already got adsense approved for your other blog means that something may be wrong somewhere..... have you thought of changing the blog design..... and putting the privacy policy ish and others in the footer menu but not with the others..( its making your header looked clogged)....

and if they made mention of duplicate content or ish like dah...check your posts one by one to confirm which is the duplicate content culprit....

For high paying ads bro.... put more techy articles on your gidimasters blog......... don't blog for adsense...blog for your readers....... what if there was no adsense...does that mean you won't blog again?,,...... more so when did you even start that gidimasters blog sef?........

Thats just my 5 naira suggestion......i wouyld like to hear more from you....ciao...!!
i started d gidimasters in june. bt due to loads of advice cos of adsense, people advised me to delete all my posts
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by gidimasters(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
emmyw:

1. I suggest you post with PC if you have one: why? Your post is boring when reading, I mean your paragraph etc.

2. Copy and Paste: Google are human, but they only send bot to crawl your site, stop posting that new stuff until you are fully approved, Google knows what you are doing.

3. Regular Update: don't think that when you just pass first review you should relax, No. Work more to keep the traffic coming, engage them with interesting posts to avoid bounce rate.

4. Original Content: Google don't joke with this, make your posts as unique as you can, even if you copy, edit it, modify the post very well.

5. Website Design: try and make your design look beautiful, make it unique from others.
1.no pc bro, was robbed.
2. na pple mislead me bout dat. dy said i shld post atleast 1nce a day after 1st review.
3. i did dat bro.
4. my blog posts dnt av duplicate according to copyscape.
5. afraid adsense wnt accept me if i use any template.
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by gidimasters(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
mokoshalb say sumtin nau.
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by oteneaaron(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
gidimasters:
1.no pc bro, was robbed.
2. na pple mislead me bout dat. dy said i shld post atleast 1nce a day after 1st review.
3. i did dat bro.
4. my blog posts dnt av duplicate according to copyscape.
5. afraid adsense wnt accept me if i use any template.

Emmyw is very right.......... My strong advice is that you change the blog design....but you mention you ain't got a pc no more......but find a way bro... and you mention copyscape shey...? use other plagarism checkers... copyscpae is one among hundreds of online tools to use to confirm duplicate content.....

And my guy..... don't go all out for adsense....manage your blog as if adsense don't exisist....and you'll receive a positive response soon...
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by bedfordng(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
gidimasters:
this is the link sir http://edge-log.com
i thought its your gidimasters
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by emmyw(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
oteneaaron:

Emmyw is very right.......... My strong advice is that you change the blog design....but you mention you ain't got a pc no more......but find a way bro... and you mention copyscape shey...? use other plagarism checkers... copyscpae is one among hundreds of online tools to use to confirm duplicate content.....

And my guy..... don't go all out for adsense....manage your blog as if adsense don't exisist....and you'll receive a positive response soon...
And your last statement said it all, when I got approved of my Adsense(some years ago) my site was a month and some days, why did I got approved? Because I love what I was sharing, not the money that all this bloggers this days care for, what am trying say? When you blog with passion, Google will look for you, but this days, people buy Adsense account even before the blog design. Passion is the first step to successful blogging.
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by gidimasters(m): 6:24am On Sep 10, 2015
oteneaaron:

thanks
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by gidimasters(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2015
emmyw:
And your last statement said it all, when I got approved of my Adsense(some years ago) my site was a month and some days, why did I got approved? Because I love what I was sharing, not the money that all this bloggers this days care for, what am trying say? When you blog with passion, Google will look for you, but this days, people buy Adsense account even before the blog design. Passion is the first step to successful blogging.
thanks. will get back to u all
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by Wicfasho(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
gidimasters:
Mikketech
Bedfordng
FertileNigeria
Misstechy
Emri54
oteneaaron
wicfasho
emmyw
sirlaykeens

First, my question is "Was your approval gotten in a legal way?"
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by gidimasters(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wicfasho:

yea....i applied through www.adsense.com

and i was accepted bt rejected during second review
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by Maximus200: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s): We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below: Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense programme policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfil this criteria. Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria: It's important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first. Don't place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content. Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organisation. Users should be able to click through your pages easily and find the information that they're seeking.

that's was dey told for my second review. what so I do my site is www.merrygist.com pls I need help.
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by Wicfasho(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
gidimasters:
yea....i applied through www.adsense.com

and i was accepted bt rejected during second review

Google have their standard and policies. There should be a reason you were disapproved, which is anyway listed in the disapproval message. My advice to you is to apply again. This may sound painful. But seriously, it's the best. Sorry for that please...
Re: Adsense 2nd Review Steps by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wicfasho:

. Write your own content

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Bolala Adewale Stephen DNG BLOG Admin / Get Unlimited Traffic From Facebook Now. (method Reviewed) / Web Development Empowerment Training With Yemlat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.