Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) (31192 Views)

Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep / Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS / Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Senate President Bukola Saraki had the privilege to meet and interact with some of the Staff and National Youth Service Corps members during his tour of the National Assembly to inspect the facilities today September 9 . They took lots of selfies with him . See fun pics below

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/09/photos-saraki-takes-selfies-with-nysc.html

1 Like

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by chimoskyg(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Okey next

Hv been making FTC since this week grin grin

Hit like for the bros jor!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by legendboy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Are they dancing atewo

1 Like

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
The man who called the most humble vice president ever a "mere commissioner"

Hmmmm I can't even believe he will be taking selfie with corpers from that statement he made I just picture him as an arrogant and proud man

Hmmmmm that means I was wrong.

I wish him the best in his endeavors

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
I seems to be loving this guy lately shocked

17 Likes

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Deji Orisunbare where u dey for d complex
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by akinlex(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
These set of youths will be the one coming online to criticize him. See as they are shining teeth in that pic.

What should i call this?

Hypocrisy or eye service

The day we stop being hypocritical starts our development i bet you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmmm.. With the way saraki is taking selfie these days.. Hope this guy wont fight for SELFIE LEAVE for each member of the house like this..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by elohorayodele: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
seen

what else do you expect?

Its a regime of snapping pictures grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by NinaArsenal(f): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ok.
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Dammyg2016: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
[size=20]Are You Still Find It Difficult To Brow s Free? Always Visit WWW.CYBER LOADE D.COM To Learn How To Configure Your Phon e & Computer To Start Browsing for Free, this is 100% Confirmed![/size]
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by mikkybellami(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good for them
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by SmartMugu: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
temitemi1:
I seem to be loving this guy lately shocked
I think he's a cool person. His political enemies are the ones making him look so bad.

15 Likes

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Haters are still making noise on nairaland
While my man is flexing life!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by kulikuli26: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Saraki and selfies though.......The guy has smartly taken his own share of the spoils while Mr President is still looking for saints to share the spoils with.
The fact remains that Buhari's government is for ordinary Nigerians because politicians will suffer under him but we(ordinary nigerians) will be the biggest gainer.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by money121(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Saraki ooo
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Allwrite
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by kayceeD2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Senate President Bukola Saraki had the privilege to meet and interact with some of the Staff and National Youth Service Corps members during his tour of the National Assembly to inspect the facilities today September 9 . They took lots of selfies with him . See fun pics below

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/09/photos-saraki-takes-selfies-with-nysc.html

Weldone Na only girl fit snap u? Snap guy
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by kingarizona1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lovely
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by BCISLTD: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
angry won't be surprised if the 1st bill they pass has something to do pictures. .

See as Saraki dey drag the phone with the owner. .."gimme that ..ur not taking the pics well"

Anyways check my signature

Call or whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
saraki this, saraki that. well dats none ov my business.

Let buhari fight for d release of our mentor/boss @chief James onanefe Ibori from prison. just imagine a delta state without ibori is just like Jonathan without alcohol.

this rain cef tire me.
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Girls and selfie tongue. Their problem nor pass Pinshure.
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by omisakint: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
We come on nairaland to abuse our politicians but when we see them we beg for selfie..... Ain't we confused?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by omusiliyu(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
C
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Davland(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pretty cool cheesy
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by kulikuli26: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
SmartMugu:

I think he's a cool person. His political enemies are the ones making him look so bad.
His detractors always underrate him and always end up paying for it dearly. Right from his days as governor, he was always seen as daddy's boy but carefully outsmarted everyone including his own papa. Great dude I must say.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Takin selfies and pictures is now a common trend between our politicians.....

buhari takes the lead others follow
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice One!
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by papoose999(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmmm.. With the way saraki is taking selfie these days.. Hope this guy wont fight for SELFIE LEAVE for each member of the house like this..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.
hahahahahahahahahahaha u re very funny u funny pass basketmouth self.........im head go dn swell worst joke ever
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Na only that girl in pink top waka come?

Okay! Contunu
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by tunwumi: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hfb
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by oladele97: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
He knows Nigeria dislike him just looking for way b4 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Reasons R-APC Left APC / Shiite Muslims Protesting In Abuja (Photos) / Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.