Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,151 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) (31203 Views)

Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep / Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS / Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by CharlesPhc: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
How do we know they are NYSC members without their NYSC kits on?
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by phrezzz: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
temitemi1:
I seems to be loving this guy lately shocked
Me too and dogara am pro pdp tho
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by harry509: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Senate President Bukola Saraki had the privilege to meet and interact with some of the Staff and National Youth Service Corps members during his tour of the National Assembly to inspect the facilities today September 9 . They took lots of selfies with him . See fun pics below

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/09/photos-saraki-takes-selfies-with-nysc.html

u see d reason y dis country stil remain d way it's, corper's snapn wit xpensive fones. So....... Tell me hw wil dis law maker's able kw dat we d urth need JOB? undecided well nigerian's can't do wit @ pics xpecially d ladies.
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Vhalentino09(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
And would this make him pass the bill for increment in NYSC allowance undecided
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
MR TRAITOR TRYING TO CHANGE HIS REAL IMAGE....

NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY YOU CAN'T WIN MY HEART

1 Like

Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by kulikuli26: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:
The man who called the most humble vice president ever a "mere commissioner"

Hmmmm I can't even believe he will be taking selfie with corpers from that statement he made I just picture him as an arrogant and proud man

Hmmmmm that means I was wrong.

I wish him the best in his endeavors
Despite the fact that he released a statement denying the statement, you still don't believe him, Moreso, were you there when the statement was made? Can you say you are honestly fair to this man? I don't think humanity deserves this.
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by tino22(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
I just love this man #no homo
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good developments!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by solonazzy: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
temitemi1:
I seems to be loving this guy lately shocked
Yea u seems
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by redcliff: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
chimoskyg:
Okey next

Hv been making FTC since this week grin grin

Hit like for the bros jor!

And so?
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by chimoskyg(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
redcliff:

And so?

It a sign of APC Change grin
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by emerged01(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
I wish I can say something about him....but I will leave that for another day.
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by thundafire: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
so dat dy will tell der frnds dy snapped with big crook called saraki
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by MrCounselor: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
How does that stop kwarruption?
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by xclusivelyurs(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wats wit d girl on white/red stripes? Mak she allow oda people tak selfie wit d man na... Smh...damn groupies!!
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by baloney: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Saraki be like what are all dis children disturbing me for.
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ok we don hear! How dat one won take reduce price of gari 4 market!!! Biko nu
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by saaedlee: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
And why aren't the corp members on uniform?
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by fergus0n: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Soon FG will add selfie allowance to da budget...

Since I startd followinq NL I hvn't been FTc or created a topic!!! Seun must be probed!!!
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yolobas won't like dis.
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by datribune: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
When will Saraki hav sense? dis unending series of dramatic behaviours amount to nothing but political grandstanding. Taking selfies wit everyone & everything in sight, throwing himself around, trying to remain visible & relevant, doing "notice- me" will never redeem d battered image of dis dishonorable individual, an EFCC suspect & enemy of d nigerian state.
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Esperooke(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:
The man who called the most humble vice president ever a "mere commissioner"

Hmmmm I can't even believe he will be taking selfie with corpers from that statement he made I just picture him as an arrogant and proud man

Hmmmmm that means I was wrong.

I wish him the best in his endeavors
Man, don't be too gullible. You are not wrong. All these 'selfie' are just ways to creep his way into people's heart. Bukola is naturally arrogant, disrespectful, desperate and subtle. If you doubt me carry out a simple opinion sampling from 10 Kwarans. At least 8 will agree with my stance. Don't be hoodwinked.
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
akinlex:
These set of youths will be the one coming online to criticize him. See as they are shining teeth in that pic.

What should i call this?

Hypocrisy or eye service

The day we stop being hypocritical starts our development i bet you.

Hypocritical eye service
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Aarenaija: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
I hope he is not faking.

He is one of the few previledged in Nigeria

But he squardered his goodwill when he got the senate presidency via the back door.

I wish he could have been a little patient.........................
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Adortem: 5:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Am I the only one that noticed that Corpers never go on such an outing without wearing their khaki,not to mention with NYSC officials for that matter! As far as am concerned, they are anything but Corpers, No!
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Senate President Bukola Saraki had the privilege to meet and interact with some of the Staff and National Youth Service Corps members during his tour of the National Assembly to inspect the facilities today September 9 . They took lots of selfies with him . See fun pics below

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/09/photos-saraki-takes-selfies-with-nysc.html

to say I der I go pick him pocket sharply take our money back from him
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2015
Holy Elijah, Why are the Corp members there so short. These are the kind of things law makers will see and believe N19,800 is good enough for them.
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by Kbworld: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
hop they rememba to tel him abt alawi increment
Re: Saraki Takes Selfies With NYSC Members During Tour Of National Assembly (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
chimoskyg:
Okey next

Hv been making FTC since this week grin grin

Hit like for the bros jor!

INTROVERT got a job nd u lost urs grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arms Deal: Ex-military Chiefs Offer To Refund Contract Sums-the Nation / Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan / Military Deploys Armoured Tanks To Borno, Adamawa, Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.