Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,249 members, 7,867,651 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU (1023 Views)

Stolen Money Are Buried In Caskets & Uncompleted Buildings – Dino Melaye / 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers / See The Refugees Who Gave Birth On Their Return To Nigeria..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by contactmorak: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2015

Re: Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
I'm dedicating this FTC to all those that have lost their lives this year, that Our Lady Queen of all Souls, should intercede on their behalf to God, Amen.
Re: Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
sad
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by MISSNORA(f): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
Awwwwwwww RIP
Re: Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by kossyablaze(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
RIP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by Beremx(f): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
So sad!
RIP
Re: Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by broxymall(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
Rip
remember death is inevitable coz we still have another journey left in the great beyond

visit my signature
Re: Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by benega: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
They were in search of a better life, hope they found it rip brave ones
Re: Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by chris4gold(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
no story? the casket seller must have made fortunes from this terrible occurrence. R.I.P to d dead.
Re: Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by salaboiz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
eyah
Re: Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by NobleAky(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
I think they said Water no get enemy?
RIP to the dead though!
Re: Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Not again!
Re: Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by rheether(f): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nah UE drown them? This story no dey connect ooo
Re: Photo: Caskets Of Hundreds Of African Refugees Who Drowned Off EU by Khd95(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fine caskets

(1) (Reply)

I Love PMB - Ayodele Fayose / Sacked NDDC Board Writes Buhari, Begs For Reinstatement / O’odua Group Blames SW Kidnap On PDP Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.