Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). (2801 Views)

Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). by lunaticfringe: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Esdb3:

That is why you call such association "tribal".

The family comparison shouldn't confuse you. We are family yes. Because I as a yoruba knows more about the igbo than a canadian or a catalonian or a mexican true?

Family is who you make them. I can justify my post.

Bro you cannot call one family when you got no love for such a one... The country has sidelined the igbos so much that they are seen as weeds in a farm... Family cares for its own even when they fight or quarrel... You may know a lot about your neighbors but does that make u family Where is that love that comes from one sharing the same umbilical cord with another as is the case of the UK
Re: My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). by Esdb3: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
lunaticfringe:

Bro you cannot call one family when you got no love for such a one... The country has sidelined the igbos so much that they are seen as weeds in a farm... Family cares for its own even when they fight or quarrel... You may know a lot about your neighbors but does that make u family Where is that love that comes from one sharing the same umbilical cord with another as is the case of the UK

Please read this maybe you'll get me. Note the bolded.

www.nairaland.com/2590763/femi-fani-kayode-igbo-hated
Re: My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). by wordcat(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2015
Esdb3:

It is only normal to ask your family member why he wants to run from home.

,,,,,,,,And after giving u reasons and also show some signs that his mind is made up already, will that be a justifiable reason to kill that family member?
Re: My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). by wordcat(m): 7:05am On Sep 11, 2015
Esdb3:

Please read this maybe you'll get me. Note the bolded.

[url]www.nairaland.com/2590763/femi-fani-kayode-igbo-hated. B bk[/url]

I thought u wanted to show us how the rest of UK pounded on Scotland for dare asking to leave the union but lo, u are here quoting a parrot who speaks from both sides of his mouth.

"Femi Fani-Kayode is my boy, I know him very well. Give him food, he will eat then he will sing and dance for you"-Olusegun Obasanjo.
Re: My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2015
It's sad to see my fellow Yorubas discouraging Igbos from waging or singing war songs. @Op, have you forgotten a Yoruba adage that says: When a child is advised by his/her mother not to kill himself/herself through his/her actions repeatedly, over the time but refuses to listen to this advice, the parents are left with only option; kill yourself but i won't allow you to kill me?

It ll be a suicidal mission for Igbos to wage a war against Ijaws or Itshekirris talk less of Nigeria state.

Igbos have always been like this; Igbos ll kill you. However, they always forget that when Igbo man killed one Yoruba or Northerner, 100 Igbos always go to the grave for that.

The same advice you are giving them was given to them prior to Civil war by Yorubas and few Igbos but they refused to listen and the result of that war is at our doorsteps today. The chest-beating attitude is captured in a youtube video in which Ojukwu bragged about how Biafra was ready to finish and deal with Nigeria state in a devastating way but unknown to him that he is being laughed at.

Historically, every other tribes in this country have been more marginalised than Igbos if you look at Nigeria state administration right from Independence. Igbos are so greedy to the extent of sticking to this unfounded rhythm of being marginalised over the years without checking the numbers of Igbos in each administration since independence. If you take the numbers of Igbos alone in each administration since independence and compare to the numbers of Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Ijaws, Ikwerres, Binis, Itshekirris etc, you would realise that Igbos are freaking greedy.

If you are lazy as an individual to read Nigeria history from Independence till date so as to see how Igbos have used this marginalisation rhetoric to cheat others, take a look at each administration since we returned to democracy in 1999 and see the tribe that has gained most from appointments and federal government projects.

Finally, the motivating factor for Igbos to go into a war against Nigeria state is the last civil war. Gernany made the same costly mistake that nearly got them wiped out from this earth at 2nd world war. What they failed to understand is that the last civil war lasted for 3yrs cos of France and other smaller countries that kept the supplies coming.

Nigeria state fighting a group of terrorists called Boko Haram is different ball game to fighting the Igbos in a certain geographical location. It's obvious that Igbos can never and never win a war against any tribe in Nigeria.
Re: My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). by QuotaSystem: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2015
The OP needs his brain checked angry
Re: My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). by amadice(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Shut up Amadi Collins, You are a born rapist and kidnapper.
...come WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU..I have been noticing Ur awkward brains and attitude.. WHO ARE YOU...I wanna know just curious...I FEEL LIKE SILENCING YOU FOR EVER...all u do is derail threads especially the ones that concerns S.E..take time ooo
Re: My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). by after1: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2015
[s]
amadice:
...come WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU..I have been noticing Ur awkward brains and attitude.. WHO ARE YOU...I wanna know just curious...I FEEL LIKE SILENCING YOU FOR EVER...all u do is derail threads especially the ones that concerns S.E..take time ooo
[/s]

Go silence your m/oronic father. Who the Bleep are you? Your looks alone is making me laugh, cos you look like a dirty bus conductor. Go take your bath before posting your rubbish online. Ediot
Re: My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). by amadice(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Go silence your m/oronic father. Who the Bleep are you? Your looks alone is making me laugh, cos you look like a dirty bus conductor. Go take your bath before posting your rubbish online. Ediot
...for Ur church mind u sabi yab person...Ur waterloo is nearby...
Re: My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). by Esdb3: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
wordcat:

I thought u wanted to show us how the rest of UK pounded on Scotland for dare asking to leave the union but lo, u are here quoting a parrot who speaks from both sides of his mouth.

"Femi Fani-Kayode is my boy, I know him very well. Give him food, he will eat then he will sing and dance for you"-Olusegun Obasanjo.

Good when it is news. When the gluttons and the corrupt political ibo men you have stop getting fat then you can vote but until then cool the hate.

My fear for y'all bro is that this same corrupt fools will be the ones in power over there at biafra. Fry pan to fire. What we need is to plan how we will assassinate them and co-exist but if it still doesn't work then we split.
Re: My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). by wordcat(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Esdb3:

Good when it is news. When the gluttons and the corrupt political ibo men you have stop getting fat then you can vote but until then cool the hate.

My fear for y'all bro is that this same corrupt fools will be the ones in power over there at biafra. Fry pan to fire. What we need is to plan how we will assassinate them and co-exist but if it still doesn't work then we split.

We don't need your sympathy, don't bother about how we will rule ourselves rather cry for your people in Osun state whom your leaders could not pay for their labour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Not Smiling, See APC Twitts And See Replies / Forget President Osunbade, Saraki Loading... / Abia Photos: When You Hear Ikpeazu Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.